Chapter 12

Sacrificing for Love

Chapter 12

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Ow..”

You groaned and looked up. You were in a warehouse, your arms and legs tied-up with a tight rope.

“Ah, I see that you’re awake, princess.” He smirked down at you as you glared back at him. He then grabbed your collar and pulled you up. “LET ME GO!”

He only grinned, “This is all your boyfriend’s fault and his friends. You should be angry with him, not me.” You only gave him a hard look. “He wouldn’t do a thing to you if he didn’t have a reason!”

His eyes changed; it was full of rage as he lets go of your collar and yells, “ALL I WANTED WAS HIM! I WANTED HIM TO JOIN MY GROUP! BUT, NO! HE HAD TO REFUSE!”

You whimpered as the pain crawled up your leg. It was sprained.

You glared up at him and muttered, “He certainly did the right thing..” He reeled back his head to you, “What did you say, you wench?!” You only smirked and looked up at him, smug. “I said, HE CERTAINLY DID THE RIGHT THING, deaf.”

His ears turned red and he roared at you, picking you up by the collar of your blouse. “SHUT UP.”

You only scoffed and he threw you down harder than before. You winced as you felt your leg throb in pain, but you kept your poker face on. He can’t see you weak; not until Himchan comes, that is..

 

 

“HURRY UP! GET IN THE FREAKING CAR, HYUNGS! WE GOTTA SAVE NOONA!” Yelled a frantic Zelo, getting in the car faster than lightning. Jongup sighed and he got in the car next to Zelo, who kept on being bouncy because of nervousness.

“Stop it, Zelo-ah. You know, you’re not the boyfriend of Noona, right? Himchan-hyung is. He knows she’ll be fine, so you should stay calm.” Jongup soothed a super-nervous Zelo as Yongguk got into the driver’s seat and Himchan beside him, a look of grimace on his face.

Yongguk noticed this and put a hand on his shoulder and squeezed, “Yah, she’ll be fine, Himchan-ah. I’m sure of it.”

Himchan glanced at him and smiled weakly. “Yeah, my girl’s strong. I know it.”

And with that, they drove away..

 

 

“Do you think they even know where we are, master..?” Sihyun asked, as Jiyoo smirked.

“’Course, Himchan knows exactly where we are.. It’s only a matter of time. We have to be patient.”

You glared at Jiyoo with much hatred. “You bastard. Don’t you dare hurt Himchan and the oth-“

“SHUT UP!” He roared and slapped your face hard that your cheek turned red. You winced in pain and stared at him hard. “I swear you’ll pay as soon as Himchan and the others get here, you bastard.”

He only smirked. “I’m sure I would and he would too.”

 

You didn’t like the sound of that..


[A/N:] You guys have waited for too long, so here's the new chapter~~ Hope ya enjoy! <3 (My school year is comin' to an end~ So happy!) ;D And you know what..? Tonight's the night B.A.P comes to my country. What better way to welcome B.A.P? Of course, with a new chapter! ;)

Hope you guys like it!

Lots of love,

Louise <3