Chapter 7

Sacrificing for Love

Chapter 7

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The four guys inside the room, sat there in silence, shocked to see you.

“____-ah! What-?!” Himchan started, trying to get up from his seat, only to wince in pain. You ran to him and immediately supported him. “Aish! Sit down, you pabo! Look at you, all injured!” You said, nagging at him as he gaped at you.

“What, yah! You heard it all, didn’t you?!” You just rolled your eyes and ignored him, asking Youngjae for the medical kit. You sighed and tried to fix up the other bandages. “Yeah, I did..” That made HImchan shut up and just sit still.

“Pabo. You didn’t have to fight like that..” Himchan’s eyes darkened. “Yah. He’s immortal, you’re mortal. What damage would you do to him?” You chuckled. “Yeah, I know. But at least I’m not feeling guilty that way..” Himchan just frowned.

“Yah. Then I’d be the one feeling guilty?” You grinned. “Hmm.. All done.” You stood and observed Yongguk’s bandages, only to see them neatly made. “Yah! Don’t move much, Himchan-pabo! See, look at Yongguk’s! His are still patched up nicely!” You said pouting.

Himchan could only sigh. “How can you still be here? You would’ve run off by now, knowing we’re not what you thought we are and all..”

“Actually, I thought I would’ve run off too.. But I dunno.” You admitted to them honestly, as Yongguk just grinned. “Well, aren’t you scared of us?” You stared at the six of them, only to burst out, laughing. They stared at you, confused.

“I-I’m sorry! It’s just that- Oh my gosh.. Me? Scared of you guys? You wish.” You said, smirking. They just chuckled and Zelo went to give you a hug.

“Noona, thanks for understanding!” You gave him a big smile.

“Eh, it’s fine!”

 

 

Himchan looked out at the starry skies and sighed. ‘How can she be calm like that?’

After finding out the unexpected truth, they decided to have you stay with them for the night. You didn’t want to at first, they were all guys, after all! But they insisted..

Come on, Noona! Just for tonight? Pleaseeee~”

“No.”

“But Jiyoon might go out and hunt you down!” Youngjae argued. To which you groaned in annoyance, Youngjae smirked, knowing he won the argument.

“Fine. Just for tonight.” You said, looking at them suspiciously.

“Aww~ Couldn’t you stay for good?” Himchan pouted, resulting to a punch on the arm. “Ow!”

“Can’t sleep?” Himchan craned his neck back only to see you, grinning.

He blushed and nodded. You were actually wearing his clothes. You wanted to go home first to get some fresh change of clothes, but they said it was dangerous, but in actuality, they wanted to have you wear Himchan’s clothes.

They knew if they did it, it would make Himchan a little happy.

You were wearing his white baggy tee and a pair of his shorts. You absolutely looked adorable and Himchan refrained himself from kissing you right then and there.

“Yeah, what happened earlier.. it keeps on bugging me, you know?” You sighed and nodded in understanding. You wrapped an arm around him and gave him a hug. “Hey, it’s okay! I’m sure you’re strong, Himchan-ah! I know it. I have faith in you.”

He gave you a soft smile and ruffled your hair. “Thanks..” You blushed at his smile. He looked so handsome. You looked down, your bangs covering a portion of your face from his view.

“Hey, Himchan-ah..?” Himchan just stared at the sky. “Hmm?”

“I wanted to tell you something..” This caught Himchan’s attention and he turned his head to look at you, but you were looking down.

“Hey, what’s up?” You just shook your head and chuckled a little. “I just can’t look at your face while saying this..” Himchan just stared at you, confused.

“Hey, what is it that you want to tell me?” Himchan said as you hesitated. What if’s came rushing to your mind, but you shook your head. You’ve come this far. Hesitating is never an option if you’ve gotten this far.. You bit your lip.

“Don’t laugh, okay, Himchan-ah?” Himchan chuckled. “I won’t, now, what is it? Are you, like, some kind of secret clown or something, because I can’t guarantee you I won’t laugh~” he warned you playfully as you giggled. “No. I’m not some secret clown..”

“Then, what is it?” Himchan pushed on and you sighed heavily.

“I wanted to tell you that..” He stared at you, waiting.

“…”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“THAT WHAT?!” Himchan bursted out.

“That I like you!”


[A/N:] I know, short chapter dudes! xD I just wanna write~ I got back from a little trip, so yeah~ Hope you liked this short chapter~ <3 Comment on what you think~ <3 :D

~ Louise <3