Chapter 4

Sacrificing for Love

Chapter 4

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


“Ah.. It’s time.” You muttered to yourself, as you got up from your seat. Himchan was still sitting on his chair, stretching his arms and yawning. “Why do we even need to learn History? It’s already History, isn’t it?” He groaned.

You chuckled and patted him on the head. “Hey, it’s all finished. We have lunch now, let’s go!” He got up almost immediately. “Oh yeah It’s time for you to sing for us~” He grinned mischievously. You chuckled nervously. “Ah, right.. Hahaha.” He furrowed his brows together, knitted in confusion. “Why? What’s wrong?”

You then looked at him, “Uh, I’m kinda nervous. I’m not that much of a singer, I don’t want to disappoint them, you know?” Himchan’s eyes softened, staring at you. “Don’t worry, you’re an awesome singer! They’ll like your singing!” You looked up at him, eyes filled with hope. “Are you sure?” He nodded, beaming.

You smiled back and locked your arm together with his. “Well then, kaja!” Then, you dragged him to the direction of the Music Room. He turned red. ‘She’s so close to me..’

 

 

“There you two are! What took you so long, noona?” Zelo pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. You only laughed and tiptoed to ruffle his hair. “Aish, Zelo! You’re too tall for your own good!” You huffed, while he just giggled.

“Aww, but Noona’s so small and cute..” You glared at him playfully before locking his head in your arms, giving him a noogie. “Who’s cute now? Huh?” He was laughing as he tried to get you off him, which was hard. The other boys were looking at you two, amused. You finally let go of him when he took back his words. “Aish, Noona’s so violent! You’re not like a girl at all..” You pouted, huffing in annoyance. “Fine. I won’t sing for you guys anymore.”

Zelo’s eyes widened and Jongup jumped in front of you. “Noona, no! Please, Zelo takes back what he just said, right?” He looked at Zelo threateningly, to which Zelo gave a nod, pouting.

“Are you guys that excited to hear me sing?” You looked up at all of them, a brow raised. They just shrugged and grinned. You then grabbed your bag and took out all of your music sheets.

“So, what do you guys want to hear?” You asked them, looking through you sheets. “What about something relaxing, something soothing.. What do you think, Noona?” You nodded thoughtfully before looking up at Youngjae, smiling softly. “I think I may have something here. Okay.” You then took your position, which is in front of the piano.

You expertly ran your fingers through each key. “Okay, I’ll start now.” They nodded eagerly.

You started out playing the piano softly. When the first part came up, you closed your eyes, letting your emotions out..

‘museoun yeonghwado mot bodeon naega

ijeneun jib ap golmoggireul honja georeoga

heuritage kyeojin garo deung bichi

nae nungareul jeogsyeo

nae mamgati amugeotdo boijireul anhneunde

“saranghae bogo sipeo”

mogsoriman gwitgae maemdora

maeil gateun sarange igsug haejin na..’

They stared at you as you rapped softly. They were amazed, from what they know, according to Himchan, is she sings. They didn’t know that she raps too!

Then, after the rap came, it time for the chorus.

‘Only U Only U

gyeote isseul ttaen al su eobtdeon geu mal

geuttaen wae mollasseulkka

nan wae mollasseulkka

ireohge na apa haneunde Oh~

 

Only U Only U

hangsang ttaseuhage barabwa judeon

neoui miso neoui moseub

du beon dasin bol su eobtjiman

I’m Still Missing U..'

Singing like this, with your emotions out in the open, the boys quietly listening, you felt at peace. Nothing can make you feel this peaceful other than singing your heart out.

 

 

Finally, when the song ended..

The six boys clapped loudly. “Woah! Noona, that was so.. amazing!” Daehyun said, still clapping and grinning at you, while you shyly ducked your head. “It wasn’t all that great..” They ignored that.

“Noona, do you take voice lessons?” Jongup asked curiously, as you shook your head.

“You mean, that was purely talent, no lessons, or professional practices?” Yongguk asked in disbelief. You raised your brow at this. “If you mean singing at home or when I don’t do anything, yeah, I practice..” They all shook their head.

“What? Am I really that good?” Himchan grinned. “Yeah! I mean, you don’t even practice, but you nailed the song perfectly!” The rest nodded, grinning. You smiled and bowed. “Thank you..” They shook their heads. “Hey, no problem, ____-noona! Let’s go eat now, shall we?” Daehyun said, getting ahead of everybody, already out the door.

Youngjae pinched the bridge of his nose. “Aish. That guy, he’s such a glutton that I can’t even believe he’s older than me!” He said, following after Daehyun. The rest laughed. “Let’s go, Noona!” Jongup and Zelo grabbed your arms. You grinned. “Okay, okay!” They then dashed, with you being dragged along.

Himchan and Yongguk were the only ones left in the room.

“Well, what do you think..?” Yongguk asked Himchan, as he ran his fingers over the piano keys. “Are you going to tell her about.. what we are?” Himchan looked up at him and nodded.

“Yeah. I will. It’s just a matter of time.”

‘Wait for it, ____-ah. I’ve finally got the courage to tell you..’

 


[A/N:] Yo~ guys, I'm back! <3 Sorry that I haven't updated this, I was busy with my exams. So terribly sorry, because thsi is freakin' short! T^T But I still hope you'll like it.. I mean, it's still an update, right? Better than nothing.. >.< I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Anyway, thank you for all the subbies and those people who leave a comment or two! I appreciate the comments! <3 Thank youuu! 

By the way, the song I used is SECRET's Only U. I absolutely love this song, check it out! <3

Subscribe and leave a comment! :D

Thanks for reading and all the support, kamsahamnidaaaa~ <3 Saranghae! <3 

~ Louise <3