Chapter 10

Sacrificing for Love

Chapter 10

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Snoring.

You sat up on the bed slowly and looked beside you. Himchan, sleeping like a baby, snoring and snuggled tightly to the pillow.

You giggled a little. That is until Himchan groaned and placed his arm around your waist, “Mhmm.”

“Himchan-ah, get up. We have school today, aish.” He opened one eye and gave you a stare, but after a minute, he closed them again and returned back to sleeping.

You sighed and smacked his arm. “Kim Himchan. Don’t make me do something you wouldn’t want me to do..” You warned. He ignored you and continued to feign sleep. You sighed again, “Okay. Don’t say I didn’t warn ya..” And with that, you kicked him off the bed.

He landed on the floor with a hard ‘THUD!’; Good thing there was even a carpet on the floor..

He scrambled to his feet and glared at you. “Yah!” You raised your arms in surrender. “Hey, I warned you, didn’t I?” You grinned. “What are you even thinking about?”

 He shook his head and sat back down on the bed, wrapping his arms around you, sighing gently. “____-ah, I don’t wanna lose you..”

Your heart melted and you turned to look at him, to see his eyes so full of love, care and concern for you. Your eyes softened and you pouted and grinned at him, ruffling his arms. “Yah, you wouldn’t lose me.” He looked away.

“Yah, look at me; look at me.” You held his chin to have him face you and you gave him a small smile. “Yah, I wouldn’t go anywhere.. You’re with me, I know I’m in safe hands.” You smiled, giving him a quick peck on the cheek. Then, you got up.

“Well, I’m gonna go shower first and then, make something for breakfast. Get up from there, Kim Himchan.” You scolded him and went off to grab a towel and your uniform.

Himchan just sat there, smiling.

 

 

“Oh. Noona, g’morning..” Daehyun came in, ruffling his already messy hair and yawning.

“How come you’re still sleepy? You’ve already showered, right? Did you not use the cold water?” You smiled teasingly. Daehyun groaned. “Youngjae made me stay up for some stupid Physics assignment we had.” You giggled and nodded.

“Be glad you won’t get scolded and nagged by the teacher later, stupid.” Youngjae entered the room and bowed his head in a small greeting to you, “Hi Noona. Slept well?”

“Well, I didn’t. Someone kept on snoring..” Daehyun grumbled as you giggled. “Aish. Just come and eat will you, Dae?” Daehyun’s eyes lit up at the mention of food. He was seated faster than a speed of light.

Youngjae shook his head at him as Yongguk came in with a hyper Zelo and Jongup. “Annyeong, noona~” They chirped and bowed at you, grinning.

“Annyeong~ Oh, annyeong, Yongguk-ah.” Yongguk returned your greeting with his signature gummy smile. “Aish, really, you vampires heal quickly. In no time, you have your bandages off already.” You pouted, sitting yourself, wondering where your boyfriend was.

“If you’re wondering where Himchan is, he’s still upstairs, fixing his hair.” You rolled your eyes, he’s such a diva. That’s when he decided to come down. “Speaking of the diva..” You muttered inaudibly; almost. Yongguk, Youngjae and Daehyun grinned as Zelo looked up from his food, “What, noona?”

You smiled sheepishly, “Ah! It’s nothing, nothing~ Hahahaha.” Zelo gave you an innocent blink and nodded, getting back to eating.

“Yo guys~” He sat beside you, immediately reaching for a loaf of bread and munched on it.

You guys ate for at least half an hour and got ready to leave.

 

 

At school..

Oh my gosh. Is that Himchan-oppa? HOLDING HER HAND?” You flinched in discomfort, and Himchan frowned, looking over at you. “You okay, jagi?” Despite the glares of the girls around you, you blushed.

“Yah, please. Don’t call me that.” Himchan frowned in disapproval. “Huh, but why? It sounds nice, doesn’t it?” You just stared at him. “No. I’ll call you what I want to call you.” Himchan pouted and walked off stubbornly.

You shook your head at his childishness. “Aish, this guy.” You smiled and ran to catch up with him.

 

 

“Okay, seonsaengnim. I will. Thank you.” You bowed to the teacher and went out the door.

“Now, I have to go to the library and check if they have this book and I still have to go and run this errand for Ms. Park..” You mumbled, as you walk along the silent corridors.

“Hmm, this book is really nice. I do hope they have it in the library..” You trailed off as a certain figure caught your eye. “So this is where they are..” You smiled softly as you saw Yongguk tackling Youngjae and Zelo to the ground at once.

“Really, for immortal vampires, they’re really immature at times..” You shook your head, giggling to yourself as you stalked off.

You then accidentally dropped the papers you were going to pass for Ms. Park.

“Aish, really. I’m so clumsy..” You sighed as you picked up each paper. “Well, hello there.” You jumped in surprise and you stood up and looked back to see a guy who looks the same age. “Oh, you scared me. Is there something I could be of help to you?” You asked him nicely as he gave you a particularly charming smile.

“My lady, I waited for you.” You looked at him in confusion and he only smirked. He went up to you fast and put a cloth over your mouth and nose. You started to feel dizzy and sleepy. Then, the next thing you see is darkness..


[A/N:] Hey guys, it's been sooooo long. Sorry AGAIN. //3 I've just been so busy and sleep-deprived with school and all.. ugh. I hate how it's so hectic with assignments and all.. ANYWAY. How are you guys liking the story so far? I wanted to put a little twist, but then I decided against it.. >w< I think it would make the plot not so.. angsty. xD Just for that reason, I made it like that. I hope you liked the chapter, tell me your opinion in the comments, kay? =)) Thanks <3

 

~ Louise <3