Chapter 8

Sacrificing for Love

Chapter 8

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“That I like you!”

You covered your mouth in shock as Himchan looked at you in surprise.

“I mean.. I-“ Himchan looked down, you saw his grim expression. “You can’t..” He muttered and you stared at him, flabbergasted.  “W-Why not? You’re the most amazing guy I’ve ever met! You’re nice, kind and you liked me as me. Heck, you’re even my instant knight-in-shining-armor!” Himchan looked up at you and smiled sadly.

“I know and I promise that I’d protect you, but this.. I can’t. We can’t. It’s dangerous.” You looked down and tears threatened to flow down. You blinked your tears away as Himchan looked at you worriedly. “Yah, don’t cry! I-It’s just that I can’t risk your life, okay?  I can’t let what happened then, happen again..”

‘I love you too much to risk you..’ Himchan thought sadly.

You looked up and wiped your tears away and chuckled lightly, but Himchan knew you were faking it. He frowned as you nodded. “Hmm, okay. I understand, Himchan-oppa!” Himchan just frowned.

“Really, I understand!” You pouted, crossing you arms over your chest. You then just ignored him as he rolled his eyes. You turned to look at the starry night sky.

“Ah~ It’s so pretty, at night.. Himchan-oppa, by the way..” Himchan just ‘hmm-ed’ as you proceeded on talking. “Actually, I didn’t know why I even fell in love with you in the first place, Himchan-ah.. I mean, there’s nothing so great about you-“

“YAH!” He bellowed as you laughed. “Oh come on! I was joking!” Himchan pouted, “You just said that “You're the most amazing guy I’ve ever met!” and “You’re nice, kind and you liked me as me.” Then! “Heck, you’re even my instant knight-in-shining-armor!” Ha!” Himchan said triumphantly as you smacked his arm. “Don’t get too cocky, mister.” He just grinned.

Without realizing, I fell for you harder than I thought.. Oppa.’ You thought, smiling to yourself bitterly.

You looked back at the sky and you saw a shooting star. “Oh, look! A shooting star! Make a wish!” You instantly closed your eyes and made a wish as Himchan just stared at you longingly. ‘Aish.. All I want is you, pabo..’ As soon as you opened your eyes, Himchan pulled your head closer to his and leaned in, giving you a kiss.

Your eyes widened, but you decided to just go with it and closed your eyes. This was your first kiss. It was exactly how you imagined it, just sweet and gentle.

Himchan pulled away from the kiss only to blush red and he hung his head low. “I’m sorry, I-“ He was cut off as you pulled his head closer and you leaned in to give him a kiss. As you pulled away, you smiled and just turned away.

“Now, we’re even..” You whispered as you blushed hard and avoided looking at him. He just smiled at you, and pulled you closer to hug you. You gasped softly. “Himchan-ah..”

“As I thought, these feelings of mine, cannot stop..” Himchan said, smiling softly as he caressed your long tresses. You smiled and hugged him back. “Oppa.. I love you.”

He smiled and held you closer to him and gave you a kiss on the forehead, your face between his hands. He stared at you lovingly. “I love you too. I promise I’ll protect you no matter what. I’ll do whatever it takes just to make you happy and safe..” You smiled softly and gave him a peck on the cheek.

“Thank you..” You went closer to him and sighed contentedly.

 

This is absolutely the best night, ever.


[A/N:] Another short update~ Sorry! LOLOL. But, so she (you) and Himchan are finally together! :D Gosh, I've come this far.. >.< I can't believe it. .__. Anyway, thank you everyone for supporting this fic~ Thankchuuuu! O u O /

 

Hope you liked the chapter! :D

 

~ Louise <3