Extra Chapter

Sacrificing for Love

This is only an extra chapter, guys! This has nothing to do with the original plot line~ :3


Extra Chapter

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“OW! YAH, DONGSAENG! THAT HURT, YOU KNOW?!” Youngjae roared as Zelo ran off with the ball, smirking triumphantly.

“Sorry, hyung! We have to win this!” Zelo grinned. “Zelo, here! Pass it to me!” Himchan yelled.

Girls were cheering everywhere. “Kyaa~ Zelo-oppa!” Most of them are noonas though.. Zelo frowned at confusion. He looked over the group of noonas, and they squealed harder. “Oppa! Kyaa~”

“He’s looking at me! Oh my gosh!”

“No way! He is SO looking at me!”

The two girls then started openly fighting, causing the other five boys stop playing and look confusedly at the said pair of girls.

“Hey, what’s that about, Junhong-ie?” Himchan approached him and stood beside him. Zelo just looked on, “I’m actually not sure, hyung..”

“HEY, COME ON! LET’S CONTINUE OUR GAME! DON’T MIND THEM!” Daehyun yelled across the field and Jongup nodded enthusiastically beside him.

And so, they continued playing.. until, Zelo looked over at the tree beside the squealing girls.

Zelo stopped running and stared.

Yongguk noticed and frowned in confusion. “What now, Junhong?” That shook Zelo out of his thoughts and he blushed hard. “N-Nothing, hyung...” Yongguk stared at him suspiciously. “Yeah right.”

“You just blushed. What did you saw?” Youngjae said bluntly. Zelo started sweating nervously. “I said it was nothing, hyung!” Then, his eyes glanced at the direction of the tree and again, he blushed. Harder this time. His hyungs looked at each other.

“Okay, Junhong. If we look at the direction of where you stared at earlier, we would know anyway..” Himchan sighed and turned to look, only to see a pretty girl, reading a book. Most of the girls at school would go here to watch B.A.P play, not to read a book. She glanced at the squealing girls, looking very uncomfortable.

Himchan smirked. “Eh, you saw a girl? How cute! Guys, uri Junhong-ie has a crush!” The rest then looked over at where Himchan just glanced at.

“Woah~ I’m not surprised why you liked her instantly, though, Junhong-ah. She’s very pretty..” Daehyun smirked and elbowed the younger, who blushed instantly.

“Let’s just continue our game, hyungs!” Zelo said, flailing his arms. “No, not until you talk to her, we won’t continue this game.” Yongguk said and Jongup patted him on the shoulder. “Good luck, buddy.” Zelo pouted.

“No. I wanna play already.” Youngjae lifted a brow. “Yeah, right. If you really wanted to play, you wouldn’t have stopped running while we were playing.” He smirked as Zelo blushed and ran, yelling, “FINE. I WILL.” The other members gave Youngjae a high-five and they all chuckled.

 

 

“Uh..”

A girl around his age looked up at him with her doe-like eyes, clouded with confusion. “Hi.” Zelo said, awkwardly, rubbing his nape. She tilted her head slightly and said, “Hi.”

Her voice sounded like a beautiful melody. He cringed. When did I get so cheesy and corny? He gave her a nervous smile. “I’m Zelo. You are..?” He gave his hand for her to take and she took it. “Lee Sooyoong. Nice to meet you.”

She gave him a sweet smile and he blushed hard. ‘Aish. I shouldn’t be blushing in front of her and the other noonas here.. THE OTHER NOONAS HERE. Crap, I forgot there are other people here, aside from the hyungs!’ He cursed in his head.

Sooyoong looked at him, confused. “Uh.. Is there something wrong?” Zelo looked at her and immediately shook his head. “Nothing! So, Sooyoong-ssi, come here often..?” He asked casually as he put his hands in his pockets, trying to look cool.

‘Of course, she comes here often, stupid! This is school, for God’s sake! Pabo!’ He scolded himself in his head. He was snapped from his reverie by her giggles. “Zelo-ssi, no need to act so cool in front of me. Be yourself.” She smiled at him lightly and he smiled and nodded, plopping down beside her.

 

“So, what’s your favorite color?”


[A/N:] Heya~ Did you like it? :< It's a little Jello romance and loving. :D Oh yeah, the OC I used here is the one in my other story,

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!,  I hope you would check it out~ :3

Thanks for all the support guys~ :3

 

~ Louise <3