Chapter 3

Sacrificing for Love

Chapter 3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next morning, you got up pretty early.”Aish, why so early?” You yawned.

Your phone rang. “Huh? Who could be calling me this early?” You muttered, grabbing your phone that was on the table, beside your bed. “Yeoboseyo?” You murmured on the phone. “Yah! What is taking you so long?!”

“Huh?!” THUD! “Ow.. What the heck. Himchan-ah?! What do you mean what’s taking me so long?” You asked, confused than ever. “Look out your window!” You blinked, but got up nonetheless. You looked out only to see Himchan grinning and waving at you. You gaped and immediately shut your window.

“What the – Yah! What are you doing here?” You shouted through the phone. “I wanted to walk to school with you, is that wrong?” He replied innocently. You rolled your eyes at this. “Yeah, okay. I’ll be there in an hour.”

“What?!” He spluttered. “I need to take a bath, clean my apartment a little and eat breakfast.” You chuckled. “Yah! Just take a bath, we’ll go out for breakfast, clean your apartment later! Be here in fifteen minutes, arraso?” You have to admit, his plan is great. “Fine, fine, arraso. I’ll be there in fifteen.”

You then took a bath, dressed up and went out in fifteen minutes. He grinned, pulling on your arm. “Let’s go and eat breakfast! Kaja!” He then grabbed your hand and led you to a motorbike. “Eh? Y-You ride?!” He just grinned and passed you a helmet. “Wear that and yeah. I normally go to school with this.”

“B-But, you told me you wanted to walk with me to school! Not ride a motorbike with me to school!” He grinned. “Oh come on! I promise that you’d be safe with me.” You then pretended to think deeply about it. “Hmm.. I dunno. I mean, I just started talking to you yesterday..” He scoffed. “So what? I saved you that night, you know! You should at least trust me!” You giggled. “Fine..” You got on the motorbike.

“Hold on, okay?” You wrapped your arms around his waist, as you blush. ‘This is so close for me to handle..’ You thought. “Are you okay back there?” Himchan asked, his voice muffled because of his helmet. It amazed you how fast he could drive this thing. “Yeah, I’m fine..” You answered.

“Hold on tight to me.” You nodded, snuggling closer to him. He grinned, as he blushed.

This is wrong, I shouldn’t do this..’ He thought, frowning. ‘They’re everywhere, we never know when they’ll attack her.’ He thought, cursing to himself.

 

 

“We’re here~” You two were in a cozy restaurant. You smiled, “Wah~ This place seems really relaxing and it feels cozy!” He grinned. “I know right? So, let’s go and sit!” He led you to a table in the corner and sat. You sat, with you facing him.

“Good morning, ma’am and sir! I will be your waitress for today, what would you like to have today?” A girl said, smiling and giving Himchan meaningful glances. You rolled your eyes, ‘She obviously likes him.

Himchan was oblivious to the waitress’s glances at him. He was looking through the menu, “I’ll have Meal B! What about you, ____-ah?” He smiled at you, you then looked through the menu as well, deciding. “Umm.. I think I’ll get Meal A please.” You said, smiling at the waitress.

She gave you a fake smile and an intimidating glare and left to go get the orders. You frowned and Himchan saw this. “What’s wrong? Do you not like it here?” You shook your head, pouting. “It’s not that! This place is so cozy, but it seems the waitress hates me. She’s definitely into you..” You muttered the last part, but it was audible enough to Himchan, who only grinned.

“Oh really? How would you know?” He asked, smirking. You gave him a disbelieving look. “What the heck! Didn’t you see how she threw you unnecessary glances every now and then? I swear, I even saw her give me a fake smile and a glare!” You crossed your arms, pouting.

“Oh, come on! It can’t be that bad, I mean that just proves how handsome I look~” Himchan said, smirking. You gaped and smacked him on the arm, hard. He yelped in pain. “Aish! You’re so violent, woman, I swear!” You just grinned and sat contented. “That’s for payback!” He sulked in his seat. “I get hit even though I didn’t do anything wrong..” You giggled and pat him on the head. “Okay, okay! I’m sorry, Himchan-ah~” He pouted. “A sorry is not gonna fix the physical pain I just experienced!” He said, flailing his arms in a dramatic outburst.

You rolled your eyes, but decided to go with it anyway. “Fine, what do you want me to do, then?” He grinned. “Call me.. Oppa!” You gaped at him and gave him a look. “What?” He asked innocently. “Seriously? Oppa? Why?” He just shrugged. You sighed and resigned. “Fine.. Oppa.” He beamed and did a little happy dance on his seat.

Then, the waitress came back with the orders and gave Himchan flirty winks, which he ignored. The waitress left when she saw how she was ignored and gave you an icy glare. Himchan was putting all his focus onto you, after all. “Yah! She glared at me again!” You told him, pouting. “Just ignore her.” He said, shrugging, going back to eating. You sighed and stuffed food in your mouth.

This is going to be a long morning..

 

 

At school, you two met up with the other B.A.P members. They looked ecstatic. In short, they were overjoyed to see you.

“Noona, good morning!” Zelo chirped, giving you a cute smile. You smiled back, pinching his cheeks. “Good morning, you giant baby!” He pouted and crossed his arms. “That’s so mean, noona! But because you’re older, I’ll forgive you~” He said, grinning. You just giggled.

“Annyeong, noona!” Youngjae and Daehyun said, waving at you, grinning. You smiled and waved back. “Annyeong!” Then, Jongup gave you an innocent smile, and a salute. “Hi noona!” You saluted back and smile. “Yah, where’s Yonggukkie?” Himchan asked curiously. “Ah, hyung? He went out-“ SLAM. “There. Hyung! Where were you?” Daehyun asked Yongguk, who only grinned in response. “Just somewhere. Oh, annyeong, _____-ah!” You greeted back, smiling.

“You’re in a good mood..?” Himchan asked Yongguk unsurely, who only shrugged as Himchan casually put his arm over your shoulders. You looked at him, gaping. You moved away from him. “Yah, just what the heck are you doing?!” He gave you an innocent look, but he had this glint in his eyes. “What?” You shook your head. “Oppa, I know that you’re planning something.” You had your arms on your hips. “Oppa?!” The members looked at you two in surprise and disbelief. You two just ignored them.

He pouted. “What? I’m not planning anything!” You raised your brows at this. “Yeah right.” He just grinned. “Anyway, when are you gonna sing for everyone?” He tried to change the subject. You smirked. “Trying to change the subject eh, Himchan-oppa?” He winced, but composed himself, grinning sheepishly. “Just go with it, will you?” You just giggled. “Fine. I’ll sing later for you guys at lunch period, in the Music Room, arasso?” They nodded furiously, excitement bubbling.

“Finally! I’m gonna hear noona sing! Yay!” Zelo beamed. You just chuckled and waved them goodbye. “Bye guys, I have to go to my locker, see you at class, Himchan-oppa!” Once you were out of sight, they looked at Himchan, who only blinked.

“Yah! So, are you two dating yet?” Yongguk asked and Himchan sighed. “You know that I can’t date anybody, right? Besides, once she knows the truth, she’ll be terrified!” The members gave him an exasperated look. “Really, hyung? Why don’t you try first before you judge? I mean, ____-noona is a very understanding person, I’m sure she’ll accept you as you are..” Youngjae said, looking at Himchan seriously.

Himchan nodded. “Fine, I’ll try.”


[A/N:] Finally got to update! I actually was supposed to post this chapter up yesterday but my internet ~so yeah. >.< I hope you still like it though! Thanks for reading~ Annyeong! :D

 

~ Louise <3