CHAPTER II

END OF STRINGS

CHAPTER II

 

 

SULLI'S POV

 

 

July 15 of last year

 

 

“Luna, I’ll go ahead, I’m a little bit drunk, and I still have to drive” I asked luna's permission to go home first, its her birthday and she had her party, actually she has many visitors, and there are idols of course, her clients, close friends and co workers.

 

“you’re still going to drive? you know you can just sleep here” she said, persuading me. But I refused, because if I will sleep here, I’ll be forced to drink with them more, and I have low alcohol tolerance.

 

“No, I still have work tomorrow, at least you were excused, but I’m not, so happy birthday again, I’m leaving. Bye” I said to her.

“Are you sure? Do you want me to ask someone to send you home?” she asked

“No! no need of that, and besides I can still manage, just enjoy your party okay? I’ll see you on Tuesday” I said and kissed her, then I left.

 

I was about to enter my car when somebody collapsed on my side.

 

! This person is drunk, I guess its one of Luna’s visitor.

 

“Hey Mister! are you okay?” Nice sulli, that person had collapsed already and still you’re asking him if he’s okay?. you stupid.

“uhhh” the man groaned, I can't see his face because he was still on the ground.

So, I have no choice.

 

I struggled to help the man stand, and damn he’s heavy, and no, he’s not fat. you know what I mean?

And I was very shocked when the man look at me. “*Hik* Miss, you’re so kind *hik*” he said while hiccupping,his eyes were already droopy, he’s really drunk!

“Yes, I know I'm kind, but urghh you’re so heavy” I whispered almost to myself

 

“What did you say?” he asked

 

“Nothing, Oppa, anyway where are you’re band mates? Onew oppa? Jjong oppa? You’re so drunk. My goodness". I Put his arm around my shoulder so that I can help him can stand. Damn, he’s really heavy, I bet my body will sore because of his heaviness.

“*Hik* I’m not drunk you know. I guess you’re the one who is drunk..hmmm let me smell you baby” he said laughing then he move closer to my neck and started to smell it.

 

“Minho oppa! What the! Stop it. It’s tickling me” I said to him. I then finally manage to move my neck away from him. But then I notice he had fallen asleep, because he was about to collapsed again.

 

 

Oh lord!

 

What did I do to deserve this kind of burden?

 

I dialed Luna’s number to ask for help since I can't even manage to walk carrying this man, but luna is not picking up. Ugh.

I started to find Minho’s phone on his pants pocket, so that I can call his manager or his band mates but he suddenly woke up and look at me playfully. “You! You’re touching me! You’re planning to do something with me right?! *hik*”

Wow! The nerve! Like duh? He was actually the one who is doing something to me, as if we're close. Tsk

“What if I leave you here huh? I’m just going to get your phone!” hopefully he will not remember this tomorrow, this man is really cold and very serious. He’s very hard to read, maybe he’ll be more cold to me if he’ll remember what I said to him.

 

And .... I actually want to be their stylist.  And yes I’m a stylist, my job was to dress the idols, actors, actresses during TV appearances or any events they have to attend.  And SHINee is a big name, they are really famous worldwide, so a lot of stylist was aspiring for them, Luna is really lucky that she becomes the official stylist of the band. And she didn’t asked me. Aish what a friend.

 

Minho then willingly pulled out his phone from his pockets, but I suddenly noticed that there are writers who went out of Luna’s house and they were walking towards the parking lot, towards where we are. And I suddenly got panicked.

 

what am I going to do?

 

Sheez!

 

This man will be really dead if the writers recognize him.

 

And plus they really write up unbelievable and exaggerated articles.

 

“Oppa! Oppa!. What should we do? There are writers coming towards us. They will see you” I said while panicking.

And oh! come to think of it, Why am I asking a drunk person? As if I can get a good answer.

And wait! again! Why am I panicking? It’s not even my name who will be destroyed.

If only I wasn’t attached to his group.

 

“Where? Let’s greet them, is there a camera? I’ll smile” minho said, and obviously he is still drunk.

 

Okay.

 

What should I do now? They’re getting closer, They’re going to see us.

I hurriedly open my back seat and pushed minho inside. “Ouch” he complained after he bump his head.

“shhhh” I told him

“Miss is there any problem” one reporter asked, if I’m not mistaken they’re from Star magazine.

I shook my head, “no, nothing” I said smiling at them

I’m still blocking Minho at my back, if I’ll move they will really see him.

“Who’s that inside your car? He looks so drunked” asked by one of the reporter as she peeked on my back.

. They’re so good in interrogating people, as if they felt that there is someone famous behind my back.

“Oh, nothing. I—I—it’s just my boyfriend, he drank quite a lot”  I lied at them

Boyfriend? Wew! I really at lying.

Minho suddenly moved behind me, and I guess he’s trying to stand but I pushed him back again using my elbow.

*boog*

Sorry Minho oppa, this is for you.

“Do you need help?” ask by one of the reporter again, ughh! Can they just go away?
 

“No thank you, I can manage” I said smiling at them. I manage to switch off the light inside my car, I was very careful to block the view of the reporter, I can sense that they were really curious. I tried to close the door while still looking at them, and they gave me a questioning look. “We’re going now, bye” I said nervously, I hurriedly went inside the driver’s seat and started the engine.

“Minho oppa! You should pay me for this!” I said while driving.

I peeked at him, and he’s sleeping

and now, where would I bring you? oh .

 

 

After trying several calls to his band mates and manager. I decided to bring him to my condo, because no one’s answering my call.

I didn’t carry him. Don’t try imagining it please.

I actually drag him. Hahaha

I have no choice, I’m not superwoman, its better than to leave him inside my car, right?

I tried everything just to brought him on my bed. But after all those things I did, he’s still asleep. like what the ?

I went out of my room to get, towel and cold water, and started wiping him. What now? First I was like a body guard, then a driver, and now a nurse? Next is what? And and I'm doing this for free. Ohhhh what a life!

I started ing his polo and damn, I slowly saw his body.

Wew!.

You can do it sulli.

Why do I feel hot suddenly. I’m starting to sweat.

. I’ll just close my eyes. It’s more safe. Yes I’ll just close it.

 

 

 

“What are you doing”

“eh?”

 

Oh my God Minho is awake now.

 

“I—I’m just going to wipe you with cold water to make you more comfortable.. yes, right” I said as I started to wipe him while he is just staring at me.

 

Is he sober?
 

We both just keep silent. And promise, what I’m doing now is so awkward.

 

“You..!”


“Yes?” I answered him

“You’re luna’s best friend right?”

So, he doesn’t know me? What If I’ll throw him outside now?

“Yes” I answered him

“Do you have a boyfriend” he suddenly asked.

“What?” I asked in disbelief.

 

How did my love life been involved here? “I’m asking if you have a boyfriend!” is he drunk or but he’s like back with the serious Minho I know. he has authority in his voice, unlike earlier.

 

“N-no, I don’t have.”

“Good”

“What goo-umph!” I didn’t manage to finish my question because he suddenly pulled me and then kissed me.,

I tried to let go myself, but damn! He’s too strong.

Oh my God! What does he wants to do?

He rolled, and I was beneath him, he even pinned my hands above my head then kissed me aggressively.

He is hurting me.

I want to cry. I want to shout for help but there is something about his kisses that made me shut up.

Until he’s kissing me gently and passionately. I just found myself responding to his kisses and my hands at the back of his head pulling him towards me.

His lips left mine and went to my neck, down to my chest, his hands exploring my body one on my , the other tracing my hips downward.

I felt sudden alarm.

I pushed but, he’s not convinced. He’s making me weak.

His lips went back on mine, and once again, I’m lost.

He undressed me with one move, since I’m wearing a dress now I’m only wearing my undies. He stared at me for a while. I feel a little embarrassed and I almost covered myself with a blanket but he stopped me. “Beautiful”.

He kissed me softly as his hands went wandering again.

His hand cupped my and I suddenly thought, we’re doing this.

His other hand traced the path down to my navel, removing my . And before I knew it. He’s already massaging me.

My mind says to stop, but my body has a mind of its own.

“Do you want to do this?” he asked, almost a whisper.

“Yes”

---

The next morning, I woke up with the feeling of someone staring at me, and I’m not wrong. I saw Minho sitting at the couch in my room while silently looking at me.

I give him a tentative smile. But he just kept on looking. What’s wrong with him?

“Good Mor-”

“Tell me, I’m not the first right?”

What is he talking about? “What do you mean?”

He sighed heavily “Last night. Something happened between us, you’re aware of it right?”

“Yeah actually that was my-“

“You’re not a , when I got you right?”

I waited for him to say that he was just joking, that he was just teasing me, but no. he looks serious.

What the !

Is he stupid?
 

What the hell, what not a he’s talking about? When in fact he’s the first man I spend a night in my life!

I want to throw him something that I can reach. But I contained myself, I studied his expression and he looks disturbed. Worried. Guilty.

 

. Minho.

 

“No, I’m not” I answered after letting a deep sigh, but while saying it, I can feel soreness down there.

Is this what he is talking about? That I’m not ? Is he that drunk that he didn’t felt it? Damn you!

I look down at the sheets and found a slight stain of my blood from last night. So he didn’t saw it?


you!

 

“Thank god, I thought –“

“You thought what? That you’re the first? Funny, if that’s the first, then I shouldn’t allow you, just leave now, okay!” I restrain myself from crying, I wonder how long will I able to stop my tears from falling. Minho just stared at me, his expression his unreadable.,

“What you thought that I was that really pure? Well think again, just act like nothing happened, okay?” I said bravely, even though I really want to cry.

He stood up “Look, I’m so—“

“Don’t be, it’s my fault too, go ahead.”

“B-bye”

I looked away, and when I didn’t answered him, he went out, I waited to hear the front door closed, before I grab and throw my alarm clock.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

The tears, that I was trying to stopped started to fall.

I’m soo stupid! I’m too stupid to give myself that easily. what am I thinking last night actually?

That he’ll stay?

He doesn’t even know that he was my first for pete’s sake! He’s that drunk!

You’re soo stupid Jinri!

What face will I show after this?
act like nothing happened? Stupid.

I get up and fixed myself, its you’re fault Sulli, he was drunk. And you allowed him. So be brave and face it.

I was shocked to see Minho sitting on my couch in my living room, he was sitting silently, while looking in awe.

What is he still doing here?

He left already right?

“What are you still doing here?” I asked him, while pouring water from the dispenser. I need to calm myself.

 

“We have to talk” He actually followed me, and sat on the stool on my dining table.

“If this is about last night—“ “I told you it’s nothing, just go”

“No, listen!” I stared at him wide eyed. How dare he raise his voice.

“Shoot”

I want to kick him out of my condo, but I should let him speak,

There’s nothing to lose right?

-------