CHAPTER X

END OF STRINGS

Sulli’s POV
 

“Waaaaah! This is awesome!” I beamed, the soup that oppa’s mom sent was the best. Oppa was just looking at me. “tsss, did  your mom cooked this?” I asked him, “yeah” he replied shortly, he was eating his own too, we both still on bed, since I cant walk without getting dizzy. he placed the soup on a tray and the moment i woke up from my nap i saw it on the side “oh, then you didn’t inherit her cooking skills” I , he shot me with a glare, did I mentgion i love teasing him? hahaha

“well, its just that I don’t have the time to learn it” he said as he continue sipping from his soup, I smiled as I look how comfortable he is,  and I love it, he’s not as distant as he was before, somehow I felt that I am important to him, that he cares for me, If only we can always be like this, but I know the moment he will back on his world we will just become a two person who shared one big secret.

 

“take a picture, it will last” he snapped at me, damn he caught me staring at him. @___@

 

“tsss, conceited” I murmured. He was about to say something when the doorbell rang, we looked at each other, “are you expecting someone to come?” he asked. I shook my head, the ajumma who is cleaning my unit was bound to come here on weekend, Luna unnie didn’t told me that she’s going here, so besides them, I don’t have someone in mind that will go here.

 

“wait, I’ll check it out” I said to him, “can you manage to stand?” he asked worriedly, my heart feels flutter, I have to admit that I love how he was acting towards me. “of course” I give him a small smile, I was wearing pajamas and a big shirt, I guess it’s fine. He helped me getting up from bed, before getting out of the bed, I tie my hair into a messy bun at least i should look decent, “just wait here, okay?” I said before exiting my room, I didn’t close the door completely so that he will hear me outside, you in case.. in case he need to hide.

 

 

The doorbell is ringing continuously, I bet that someone outside is getting impatient.

 

“JINRI!!!” a loud cheerful voice greeted me. shoot! It’s Kai! God.

 

“K-Kai?” I asked in disbelief. I was surprised indeed.  “yeaaaah,” he said, then he showed me a bag of I don’t know what’s inside and a bouquet of flowers. Wow.

 

“W-What brings you here?” I asked while stammering a little as I turn my head towards my left side, where the door of my room is located, I saw Minho oppa standing there with his eyes glued on the door. I guess he wasn’t really pleased right now. “well? Aren’t you going to let me enter first? I guess it will really not be a good thing If someone see me here” he said, darn, otokke?

 

“ahhhh, of course!, please ENTER KAI” I said in unexpectedly loud voice, I guess it’s loud enough to be heard by oppa, I gently heard the door of my room closed, silently hoping kai didn’t heard it.

 

“still sick? Oh.. here” he said as he gave me the bag now i'm sure what's inside it, a soup, and of course the flower, I gently placed it on the counter.
 

“yeah, a little, but I’m fine” I said, “what do you want? Juice or water?” I asked him, but silently hoping that he will leave.

 

 

“aigoooo, I feel relieved now, I was really worried about you, I feel bad that I wasn’t able to sent you home last night, and I should thank minho hyung for sending you here” he said almost breathlessly.  I smiled at him, “don’t worry kai, I’m fine..” I laugh at him, “now, water or juice?” I added as I open my fridge.

 

 

“nah, as much as I want to stay here, my mom really want me to go home, since its all a free day for us, I guess I still need to show my face at our house” he laugh while saying that, while me feeling really relieved.

I felt him walk closer to me, “so… I gotta go now, you call me if you feel really sick okay?” he said like he’s my dad. I felt good on how Kai cared for me, “yes appa” I said to him mocking a little girl voice. He gently hit my shoulder. And laugh.

I was laughing with him, when suddenly he hugged me. which really surprised me.

 

“you know what, I really don’t know why you’re so important to me, I was really worried with you last time, but seeing you smile and laugh now, I was relieved, take care of your self jinri, arrasso?” he said as he let go of me, “arasso, thanks Kai, thank you for always being there for me.” I said in a very sincere voice, “silly, so? I should leave now” he said as he pat my head. “sure, I’ll send you to the door then” I said then we walked towards the door.

 

“see you tomorrow?” he said one last time, “yeah, tomorrow” I smiled at them, before he exited the door fully, he surprised me once again, with a sweet kiss on my forehead. I instantly froze.  Before I can say anything to him, he immediately went out of the door and run. What a silly kid.

 

 

 

I still have the smile on my face when I entered my room, carryin a vase where I placed the flowers but it immediately wiped out, when I was welcome by dark look. I shivered as I walk towards the side table of my bed and placed the vase there.

“something wrong?” I asked him, as i was arranging the vase, feeling that he might have received a bad news or anything.

But he just continue looking at me. when i'm done with what i am doing, I stood in front of him, still confused.

 

“oppa?” I called his attention, lowering my gaze into him, because he was sitting on my bed his eyes were fixed in me, a mix of emotion was evident on them.

 

But it seems my day was full of surprises, because I was damned surprised again when he pulled me and hugged me tightly.

 

“tell me, sull, tell me.. that you only like me, Only me.” he said his voice was serious, its full of desire and hope. Only you. I only have you in my heart.

 

“what do you mean?” I asked him, but he didn’t answer me, but he was tightly hugging me.

“why are you being like this?” I asked him again, yes I want to know why he was like this, why he’s been acting like this lately,

“answer me please” I pleaded, since he still didn’t answer me.

 

“I’m jealous” he almost whispered, but enough for me heard it. Jealous?  “jealous?” I asked him, “yeah, I’m god damned jealous babe” he said, his head now resting on my back. I feel like my world did a 360 degrees turn. he's jealous Oh my God. but why? with whom?

 

“with kai?” I asked unsure. “is there someone else I should be jealous aside from him?” he asked like I was stupid for asking an obvious question. But again why? Could it be…

 

“why?” I asked him, I need to know, it’s now or never.

 

I know he was taken a back because I heard him gasped. His grip in me loosen a little. Letting me breath deeply.

 

“be--, because—I, well.. “he was trying to answer but didn’t manage.. I sighed. how Coward.

 

 

“oppa?” I breath deeply again, whatever his answer is. Ill be accepting it.

 

 

“what am  I to you?” tensing with my own question. i swallowed hard.

 

 

“sull, you’re..” he trailed, but god he didn’t finish what he is about to say.

 

 

“sorry, I shouldn’t asked you that, I know. I know very well what I am.. I’m just an outlet.” I said to him anger was evident in my voice. I stood up aggressively from him. I don’t want to see him. I’m nothing. Nothing. I’m just a mere acquaintance, a ual outlet. But if I am just that to him  WHY THE HELL HE IS JEALOUS????

 

“outlet?” he asked confused.

 

 

“yeah, I’m like that to you isn’t it?” I asked him, my back was facing him, I have to hide the tears that were starting to form in my eyes.

 

“a ual outlet, a someone that would fulfill your needs”  I almost whispered the last word, since it stung me. I can be already compare with the s and es.

 

 

“NO!, of course you’re not!” he abruptly stood up from my bed, and walk closer to me.  if not what am I to him really?

 

 

“yes, I am.. or atleast that was you’re making me feel, that I am just one of your es, the one what would satisfied your needs. What do you think of me exactly Choi minho? A or a ? And for your ing information, you were the only man i did it with, but too bad you’re were so drunk that night that you didn’t even notice that I was a . But. You know what? I’m tired” I said, I cant help it, My tears were falling already,

 

 

“sulli..” damn! Is that all he can say?


 

“let’s stop these” I said once again closing my eyes tightly.  Just imagining my life without him. I don’t think I can.

 

“no, we..” he said. REALLY? WHAT’S WITH THE SAYING A WORD AND NOT FINISHING IT?

 

“I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to follow the rules. I’m sorry, but.. I know, I should stop myself. But oppa please, you had hurt me enough.. I need my heart back” I said as I walked out of the door.

 

I love you.. so much.

 

I murmured before closing the door of my room, I know he was surprised. But I’m broken enough, I need to be brave enough to let him know what I felt, anyways.. everything will end.

 

You can find someone soon sulli. Soon.

--------------------------------

whahahah

minho's first evr POV next chapter :P