CHAPTER VII

END OF STRINGS

CHAPTER VII

 

 

Sulli’s POV

 

I woke up the next day with my whole body aching, damn you oppa >___<

 When I opened my eyes, as expected he wasn’t here anymore. I feel a sudden fang of pain. What are you thinking choi sulli? That because he said he missed you last night, he might have some feelings for you? Keep on dreaming choi! He missed me, no, In bed maybe.

 

I suddenly don’t want to get up, I need to clear my mind. I took a deep breath.

I should stop this. everything should end. I should stop hurting myself.

I closed my eyes in frustration.

I can do it right?

Yes I can. You can do it Jinri.

 

 

Wait. What is that??

 

 

My nose suddenly smelled something that is… burning?. What the? Don’t tell me, there’s a fire!

 

, I panicked immediately, without wearing any under garments, I pulled out, my robe behind my door and run outside.

 

but only to shock myself.

 

MY KITCHEN IS A MESS

 

“oppa? what are you doing?” I asked him, he was silently cussing in front of the stove.

 

He was shocked when he faced me carrying a spatula on his right hand. “err, cooking?” he answered. I smiled at him. “soo..how many eggs did your burned already? Are there still remaining in my stocks?” I .

 

I look at the dining table, and there is his final product.

 

Burned fried eggs.

 

And gosh it stinks!. I opened the exhaust fan so that the smoke and smell will come out.

Yes, you’re right, the fire I thought earlier was actually burned eggs,

Tsss. Its just an egg, but he still burned it.

 

“you even dare cooking huh?” I asked him, as I walked closer at him, aisssh this guy really .. he’s worse than me, at least I can fry egg.

 

I look at the counter on on his left, there he puts the burned eggs.

 

He was glaring at me while pouting. Cute. Hahahaha I just smiled at him, and sit on the dining chair.

“ahhh! I had enough. I’m tired of this already.” He whined then placed a plate of two eggs that were slightly burned and 2 cup of instant noodles in the table.  “this is your masterpiece Mr. Choi? Wow! I’m impressed” I playfully smile at him.

“hey! Why did you get it? Put it back!” I said to him, because upon hearing what I said, he removes the plate in front of me. “you should be thankful that I cooked for you, why don’t you just eat there, and zip that mouth of yours”  Okay, I’m zipping my mouth now

 

he then sat on the chair beside me.

 

I smiled at that. What? It’s the first time.

I never imagine eating with him alone, and heck he even was the one who cooked it.

for a year, he never dared to went to my kitchen, he never eat here, now I'm curious onto this sudden changes.

 

“What? Would you be full by looking at me? or you want me to feed you?” he snapped me back, waaah! I actually want to answer him Yes. But I get hold of myself, aside from my gladness to be able to eat with him, I actually felt ashamed.

 

Damn, I’m eating with the great Choi Minho!

 

“Isn’t you guys have the final rehearsal today?” I asked him, though I wasn’t really expecting him to answer, but somehow I was hoping. “yes, it will be at 10, I still have two hours” he replied he was now starting eating his ramen, I silently laughed as I saw him frowned.

“don’t, you think it will be a nice idea if we order some decent food?” he asked, while looking his food digustingly, well he’s right, its better to order than to have stomach problem later, hahahaha especially there’s a concert later. “what do you want?” I asked him “anything” he replied “ok, wait here I’m gonna call for pizza” I said then left him and went to call for delivery.

 

 

He was now sitting on the couch, playing with his phone., I smiled as I looked at him, he never did this before, staying here doing nothing, could it be that somehow he has something for me? somehow I have a placed in his heart more than a bed warmer? 

 

“oppa, will onew oppa and others wouldn’t wonder where you are now? Today is such an important day” I asked, I kind of curious though. Because they were staying in same place obviously they will wonder where he is. “don’t worry about them” he replied without being looking at me. I sat down beside him, waiting for the food to arrive, suddenly my phone rang.

 

“yobo-seyo” I greeted. It was an unknown number, thinking that it might be some important clients I answered it.

 

[Jinri!, its me] A cheerful voice greeted me.

 

“oh, yes.. kai, uhmm is there something I can do for you” I asked him, I cant help but smile, but suddenly I feel uncomfortable.

 

[well, its nothing actually just want to check on you, anyways what time will you go to the company?]

 

“I’m fine kai, don’t worry. After two hours I guess” I replied laughing a little, he’s really thoughtful.

 

[ohh, see you then] he was laughing on the other line.

 

“hmmm, okay. see you” I replied, then pressed the end call.

 

When I turned to look at oppa, he was glaring at me. now what is his problem?

sometimes I really think he is Bipolar. tsss

“something wrong?” I asked him, I suddenly feel awkward. “it’s kai?” he asked sternly. Now why acting like this again?

“yes” I replied. Then I stood up, I'm to change my clothes since I was only wearing robe, and obviously,  I will be the one who will entertain the delivery man since it will be big commotion if he happen to saw Minho oppa in someone’s unit right? But before I can take another step, a hand gripped my wrist and pulled me, letting me fall into his lap.

“Hey! What are you doing oppa?” I asked him. Totally surprised of what he had done, his eyes were dark, I cant read it.

“what’s between you and Jongin?” he asked there is seriousness in his voice. Jongin? Oh.. that is Kai’s real name.

 

“what do you mean?” I asked him, not understanding what he really meant.

“oh come on ssul! I’m not stupid. I’m asking if there is something between the two of you.” He asked firmly. What does he really want to know? he’s been really acting strange.

“there’s nothing between us, and can you please let me go?!” I said to him, trying to get out of his grip. But he held me tighter, he was holding my shoulders.

 

“You’re mine ssul. You’re mine” he said. There’s a venom in his voice.

 

What am I? a thing? a toy?

 

“as far as I remember, I’m not own by anyone!” I snapped back. Still trying to let go of his grip.

But I failed, instead he pulled me closer to him, we are facing each other, I can feel his breath. He was now looking at me straight in the eyes.

“You’re mine” he muttered once again before crashing his lips into mine.

I wasn’t expecting the sudden roughness. Oppa wrapped my legs around his waist. His lips were moving around mine, taking full control of the kiss. Without asking for permission, his tongue slipped into my mouth. Even though he was being forceful, it felt good. The kiss was full of passion, lust.

god, why did I fall inlove with this man?

 

Oppa started moving his lips slower, until he planted one last kiss and moved away.

 

“I hope that will make you understand” he said after releasing me from his grip. and left me on the couch dumbfounded.