CHAPTER IV

END OF STRINGS

 

Sulli’s POV

 

 

No this cant be happening!

 

What am I going to do?
 

EXO’s manager just called saying that EXO will be going to visit my office. I never knew they went personally to their stylist.

 

I look at myself, checking if I look decent.

 

My long hair was tied into messy bun, I’m wearing a long sleeve baby pink blouse, partnered with a faded denim short. And shoes..

 

My shoes!

 

Aish. Luna, really has this hobby of hiding my shoes whenever she’s here in our shop, I guess she hide it when I went to the bathroom.

 

“Unnie! Please give me back my shoes, EXO will be coming here and ---- Err, I’m sorry guys, I didn’t know you were here” oh , I didn’t know they were here, I was shouting and everything then, when I enter Luna’s office SHINee was there. Waaaa. Now I didn’t know what to do, should I greet them first or shall I went back to my office to get my slippers cause obviously I’m barefooted here.

 

“annyeong sulli” they all greeted me happily. Well not all, I guess you know what I mean. “annyeong!” I replied with the same energy.

 

“wow!, Sulli-yaaa, I didn’t know that it is the new fashion trend today?, hmmm faded denim short, long sleeves, and what.. barefoot?” Key oppa said, eyeing me from head to toe.

 

Shet, this is sooo embarrassing. >__<

 

I smiled at key oppa “yeah, I guess so? Actually it was supposed to be paired with ankle high leather boots” I smiled. “but apparently someone hid it.” I added glaring at luna unnie.

 

Unnie just smiled at me and did a V sign. I pout a little.

 

“well, why do you look like you’re panicking? Is something wrong?” unnie asked.

 

Oh shet.

I forgot.

I panicked again,

 

Then I started looking for my shoes in the possible places luna will hide it.

“unnie, please give it back, they’re coming already.. and isn’t it quite embarrassing if they saw me looking like this?” I said showing my feet to her. Gawd I’m more embarrassed with minho oppa, who seems to be more interested with his phone than me. >__<

 

“tell me first why do you seems to be excited? Hmmm you’re excited to see Kai right?” she teased. Tsss seriously unnie can be really childish sometimes.

 

I was about to tell her an excuse when Minzy our assistant entered our office. “Miss Sulli! God! EXO is here already, shall I tell them to go here?” she said with excitement, I know she’s a fan also. “No!, let them go to my office, tell them I’ll be there in a minute” I said to her then she left.

 

“why the need of that sul? You can let them come here in my office right? or else…. Hmmm” unnie said. God! I just don’t want to have an awkward atmosphere okay? “what?” I said to her “nothing” she said then laugh.

 

 

 

 

“PARK SUN-YOUNG! Give me back my shoes!” I said to her sternly, now that I used her real name she knows that I’m dead serious.

 

She raise her hand like as if she’s surrendering, and pulled out my shoes above the aircon. Great! Why I didn’t noticed it?

 

After she gave it, I hurriedly went to the bathroom to fix myself, I guess I look fine.

 

“hey, why EXO is here?” Luna asked  “I actually don’t know, they just called me, saying they are coming, I guess it will be about their outfit for the concert.” I said hurriedly. “but why are you panicking? You know you look like-“ she said but I cut her

“like what? Shocks, do I look like terrible? Oh my god, I’m doomed, what I am go-“  “hey! What are you talking about, can you please let me finish? I was about to tell you that you look like a baby, you’re soo pretty, but because of what  you’re acting, you look like you’re an impressing an EX boyfriend” luna said.

 

Duh? What Ex-boyfriend?

 

“what? Sulli? You have an EX boyfriend in EXO???” onew oppa asked. Wow! Oppa made it very literal.

 

“what? Of course none oppa,  Aigoo.. unnie sometimes I really don’t know where do you get your ideas” I rolled my eyes at her, “I gotta go, see you later” I said then I went out but before that

 

“tell them, we will eat lunch together okay? We haven’t hangout lately” Jjong oppa said  “okay, I’ll ask them” I replied then I proceed to my office.

 

 

 

“annyeong!” I greeted as I went inside my office, I saw the 6 of them, sitting on the couch talking.

 

“annyeong Sulli” they all greeted, EXO is actually like SHINee, they were all old enough to act like a mature person, but they all remained to be childish, the Leader of the K is Suho oppa, he’s really kind, and very responsible like onew oppa, the most loud on their group would be Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Sehun were just fine, and if in SHINee Minho oppa was the most quiet member here it would be Kai, but they were totally opposite, kai have this childish immature side, that I really like, aside from that he’s serious with everything, he’s really good in dancing, and among all I guess I’m more close to him, he’s very caring and sweet. Unlike Minho oppa, who seems to be serious, but also acts like a child, he’s really good and kind to everyone, well, except me. I really don’t know why he is like that to me, even a simple hello seems to be really hard for him, its not that I’m asking for affection, but I cant deny the fact that everytime we’re together and he was just ignoring me, like I don’t exist it really hurts me… a lot. Sometimes I really feel that he was just using me, I cant also deny the fact that I hate him, I hate him for doing this to me, I hate him for letting me fall in love with him,  I’ve thought of ending our set up. But everytime he end up in my condo, I still cant stop myself  to give in. I’m very very madly inlove with him. Pathetic right?

 

Well, enough of my lovelife.

 

“So, what brings you here guys? I thought we will just have a meeting in the company, and since your official stylist is still on duty, there’s no need of you coming here” I said, then I went to sit with them in the couch.

 

“you know Jinri, we just want to tell you something” Kai said, wait

 

JINRI?

 

He knows my real name? I never used my real name as far as I know.

 

“what is it?” I asked them, and they all smiled at me

 

“well, we forgot to tell you that our official stylist resigned already, her husband doesn’t want her to work anymore… so we’re trying to ask you if its okay with you to be our stylist permanently?”  Kai said

 

“REALLY?” I asked

 

“really,. Well if that’s okay with you—“ “of course it’s okay with me.” I replied,

 

“so? That’s settled welcome, to our family!” they all stood up and started to hug me

 

“at last we have our princess already” kai said then he high fived chanyeol.

 

“welcome princess” they said,

 

So this means they’re really glad that I would be their stylist?
 

 

“thank you” I said to them

 

“welcome, Princess, I hope you’ll enjoy our company” kyungsoo said as he hugs me.

 

“but remember, princess we’re really loud and immature sometimes, so please be patient with us” chanyeol said hugging me also, I actually know that very well. Hahahaha

 

“ooops! That’s enough already, it’s my turn now” Kai pulled me into him and to my surprise he kissed me!!!but just On the cheeks. Hahaha

 

But I can feel myself blushing. Tsssss I don’t even know how to react.

 

Silenced filled inside the room,and I feel really awkward,  I cant even manage to push kai away from me.

 

But still he is hugging me. He’s not letting me go.

 

I look at the EXO members and they were exchanging weird looks.

 

Well, if I’m on their part I guess I’ll react like this also,

 

I mean.

 

Kai was hugging me, like..

 

We’re

 

 

Lovers??

 

“oh, Onew sunbae is here?” Baekhyun suddenly asked. He was looking at my back, I then turned my head at my back.

 

Oh . I forgot that it was just a glass that was separating my office form Luna’s office.

 

 

They were all looking at us now, all of them have meaningful smile on their faces, except for minho oppa who seems to be irritated.

 

 

Now that I realized.

 

 

Kai was still hugging me.

 

----------

laters :-* I'll sleep. 

update again later :D