CHAPTER XII (PART 2)

END OF STRINGS

Sulli’s POV
 

His words brought shiver to my spine, I felt as though I had been struck on the head. Before I could respond that I miss him too, oppa suddenly leaned down and kissed me so fast that I couldn’t even think.

 

The only thing I can feel is his lips, how they got softer than the last time it laid on me, and then I was just there kissing him back as if I was starved to death.

 

God. I miss him. So much.

 

We pulled away a few seconds later, silenced reined for a moment as we looked at each other, both trying to read each other’s eyes. He was looking at me straight from his eyes... his beautiful eyes.

 

Then...

 

“Groooowwl” his tummy growl breaking the silence between us.

 

I laughed crazily while holding my tummy and tapping his shoulder I wasn’t really prepared for that.

 

One moment we were kissing intimately and the next has been very hilarious, he was now pouting at me, haha it’s really rare to see an embarrassed Choi Minho.

 

“I haven’t eaten dinner yet” he shyly uttered.

 

“Dinner? It’s nearly 3 in the morning” I pouted at him, oh my poor baby..and for a second his eyes were somehow focus to the one that he is staring at the moment – my lips.

 

What the hell?

 

“stop doing that!” 

 

“stop doing what? I asked him, still confused what he meant with that

 

“you’re seducing me, stop pouting. I might your lips.. or you now” he whispered closely to my ears, and move his face to meet mine.

 

I know what he wants now, but..

 

“I’ll prepare ramen for you” I cut him off before he could start doing something I heard him groan but I didnt mind it And plus I need to wake up early for exo tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

“So? Why didn’t you manage to eat your dinner?” I asked him, I’m sure their manager ensures that they eat on time. He looks at me but not in my eyes he looks suspicious too. Hmmm what did he do this time?

 

“Oppa, don’t tell me.. You went home first again?” he was surprised with my question because he stopped eating his ramen when he heard me, but he continue after gaining composure again. Trying to hide eh?

 

 

“Did you?” I asked him while my hands are crossed in front of my chest. But he’s not answering me. “Oppa?” he wasn’t looking at me “You’re not answering me Minho” he didn’t even flinch when I call him with his first name “baby?” that’s when he snapped and face me and grinned at me then he sighed deeply and look at me.

 

“Okay, you’re right, I went home first.. well I.. I can’t stand it ssul, I really miss you.. I’m dying to see you, I’m dying to hug you, to kiss you.. ahhh! You’re driving me insane you know that?, that’s why right after the last concert I booked a ticket back here” his face was red when he is telling me, no my face is much more redder than him.

 

What? He went home because me. Why? Because he miss me.

 

I laugh. And he looks at me with. What-are-you-laughing-at look.

 

“Hey!” he called but I laugh harder. “HAHAHA.. You went home because you miss me?” I asked in disbelief.

 

“Why? Don’t you miss me?” he pouted his lips. Now I can really differentiate the Minho I know before than the Minho I am with now.

 

“Nope, why should I?” I , of course I miss him badly but I'm not telling him that. haha he then offers me his best glare. He can really be a kid sometimes.

 

“So? You don’t miss me huh?” he started to put his ramen aside then he started to stood up from the chair, and went to me, and he look at me intently.

 

“Nope!” I mentally laugh at his reaction.

 

The next thing I know was I was carried like a sack on his shoulder, and where are we going? Of course to my room.

 

He then throw me on the bed, and he started to strip down his shirt, then his pants. I gulped, what he is planning to do now?

 

Now he was left in his boxers, he then went towards me and sat on the bed beside me

 

“Urgh baby, as much as I want to spend a quality time with you right now, I think I really cant, all I want now is to have a good sleep and snuggle beside you:”  he then laid down and pulled me closer to him, making me laid beside him, he then slip his arms behind my head.

 

"I'm really tired baby" he uttered once again.

 

“Sleep now baby” he then planted a kiss on my head and once again pulled me closer to him, I smiled at his action. He never had been like this to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Baby?” I heard his voice once again, I thought he wants to sleep?

 

“hmm?”

 

“If, everything is fine, if I able to fix everything” he paused. Fix? Fix what?

 

“fix what?”

 

“if I able to fix it. Would you?”

 

“would I what?” urgh he’s making me anxious on what he’s going to say.

 

“would you let me Love You?”

 

I was dumfounded

 

No I was speechless

 

Heck I think my heart is going to pop out of my chest any minute.

 

How many times did I ever dreamed him telling me this?

 

 

“I know, I told you I’m not capable of loving. And I told you I’ll try. But ssul, you are very important to me. I don’t want to lose you. And if I am ready, I’m ready to give my heart again, I want to give it to you. I want to love you, I want to love you back, so please? Don’t get tired of loving me”.

 

 

Again? what does he mean? that he loved someone before?

 

I move to face him, his beautiful eyes is looking at mine. He wants to love me. the man I love wants to love me.

 

I gave him a smile, and closed the gap between us, I hope he knew what my answer is, I had been In love with him for almost a year, heck I wouldn’t mind waiting for him a little more.

 

He kissed me back with the same passion, now all I can feel is love. We were breathless when we parted.

 

“Now, before I eat you, you should sleep, EXO have performance tomorrow right?” how did he know?

 

“Yeah, and still You owe an explanation on why you are here now” I chuckled at him

 

“Goodnight Oppa” I then placed my head on his chest when I can hear the beat of his heart and closed my eyes.

“Goodnight baby”

------------------

okay that was short :D

I actually dont plan on updating this, but since everyone had a good feedback on the last chapter, i posted this.

 

and i cant update this week.>__< why? because I will be very busy for the leadership training, (school stuffs again>__<) and also I will be in manila this weekend. why again?

hahaha I'm gonna watch the concert. yes. huhu Its a dream come true. 

 

SHINee and EXO in flesh. 

 

okay? please wait for me. hahaha

 

and oh, to those who have twitters, you can follow me guys https://twitter.com/MissesChoi  I'll follow back:))

that's all. have a great week, and take care <3