CHAPTER VIII

END OF STRINGS

Sulli’s POV

 

“Oh my god!, there so many audiences!” shouted by luna unnie in my ears.

 

“awww! Don’t shout at me please!” I shouted back at her and laugh

 

“I thought you will not hear me”

 

“I’m not deaf unnie” but in all fairness, I’ve been in different concert but it’s the only time that this venue is really full, if there is a full concert like this it usually an international artist who is performing.

 

It’s not yet starting but the fans were screaming loudly already. Each of the fan dome were carrying their own banners and light sticks.

 

Well it is SM entertainment we are talking about. What do you expect?
their idols are one of the best in the country, they are trained very well, some of them were even a trainee since they were kids. The management is really strict in comes of practice and training.

 

Like the fans I really did enjoy the concert, though I’ve seen them practicing almost everyday, seeing them in stage is really different. Now after 3 hours of concert, all the artists were out for their final song.

 

They were all very happy after all it’s really a successful concert. I smiled as I look at EXO playing with each other. Tssss little kids. The next thing that caught my eyes is the guy who is smiling brightly with Donghae oppa.

 

“You’re mine ssul. You’re mine”

 

 

“You’re mine ssul. You’re mine”

 

 

“I hope that will make you understand”

 

I shook my head, why do I keep on repeating that on my mind? I should stop it. Yes. I have decided. What is between us. I should stop it. I should stop hurting myself.

 

He’s so happy with his hyungs, I never saw him smiling like that when we’re together.  Silly, you’re nothing for him ssul, that’s why. I continue to look at him. Will I able to survive without him?

 

I don’t know the answer for that yet, but I know I can. I will.

 

On the last part of the song, they all went down from the stage and started to wave on their fans, while they are busy socializing with their fans, I caught Minho oppa looking at me, and I shivered slightly . wow! Why did I suddenly became scared of him? Tssss.

 

When he was called by key oppa, I asked permission from luna unnie, that I’ll go home first.

 

“oh? Again? Why? We’re going to eat together right?”

 

“I think I cant..”  the way oppa is looking at me.. I

 

“huh? The what?” she asked.

 

“I’m very sleepy unnie” I faked a yawn. “I want to sleep..”

 

“how about kai?” she asked, kai again?

 

“I thought, because you two didn’t eat dinner together yesterday, today you will.” She said as a matter of fact. “unnie, cant you see they were busy , anyways I’m not hungry, all I want is sleep.and I'm not really feeling well” I said.  


“sulli, are you hiding something from me? you’re really weird since the start of the concert” she asked eyeing me from head to toe. Tsss unnie really knows when I’m really bothered with something.  But yes, though I enjoy the concert, I cant really stop myself from thinking about what oppa said.

 

I want to asked him what does it mean, but knowing him, he wouldn’t answer it. Also I was bothered on how will I tell him about stopping what we are doing. Will he agree to it?

 

Ahhh I still have this little hope in me.

 

Ahhh choi minho you’re driving me insane. >__<

 

“hey!” I immediately snapped back, when I heard unnie shouted, I’m spacing out again. >__<

 

“what, of course I don’t have unnie, I’m really tired. Can you please take care of Kai for me?” I asked her while massaging my temple suddenly my head hurts. I’m really not in the mood to talk to anyone.

 

“are you sure you’re going home?” she asked while looking at me suspiciously. Aish

 

“of course, do I have somewhere to go?” I asked her back. She’s still looking with me suspiciously,

 

“hmm, you know that I will know you’re secret Jinri, whether you’re telling me or not” she said I gulp at that. I don’t know what to say to her if she will know about us, but now I need a rest. I need to clear my mind.

 

“you’re thinking too much unnie. I’m going home now okay?” I said then bid goodbye to her. “take care sull” she said smiling at me.

 

I then walked out of the room we were in, but to my bad luck, here comes them. God I’m sure I have a lot of excuses to make.

 

I tried to walk casually, hoping they will let me go.

 

“ssul!, where are you going?” Onew oppa asked, I glanced at minho oppa he was just looking at me. “going home?” I said “why?” this time key oppa asked. “I’m really tired, I’m not feeling well” I said, well that’s quite true, I didn’t really sleep well last night because you know what we did right? And I haven’t eat anything, damn that words oppa said.  “you’re not feeling well Jinri?” I was startled with Kai’s sudden appearance I really dont know where he came from; he was looking at me with a very concern look. “well, a little” I said, I was taken a back when he suddenly placed his hands on my forehead. “oh, you have a slight fever” he said. I have?

 

 

 

“really? Well, I’ll just rest and this will be gone” I said to him, “I’ll take you home” he said then hold my hand, I took a glance with minho oppa, he was looking at me. or rather at our hands.

 

“Kai, you know we have a meeting” Suho oppa said “but, she’s sick, I cant let her go alone, what if she fall asleep when she’s driving?” kai asked worriedly, “I can manage kai, don’t worry.” I said to him. “really?” he asked, but I know he’s still doubting.

 

I was about to say yes when Minho oppa went closer to us. “I’ll take her home” I am very surprised with what he said, his voice was just normal, like it was the most casual thing in the world. And I know everyone was a bit surprised too, they never saw us talking with each other so they can say that we’re not really closed.

 

“no, no need of taking me home, you know guys I can really manage myself” I said. What was Minho oppa thinking actually? Aigoo. “I insist” he said sternly. “really hyung? Oh please. Thank you” Kai said happily.

 

“let’s go” he said. I nod at him and bow a little to the boys, they were looking at us with a question mark. “take a rest jinri” Kai said. Aww he’s really thoughtful I smiled at him and made an OK sign, the others said it as well.

 

Oppa walk faster towards the parking lot, he went straightly to my car and stop “hand me your keys” he said. And I immediately give it, we were silent the whole time. I don’t want to say something, but at the same time I want to talk with him about our setup, that I want it to stop. But now that he’s with me I cant find any courage to tell him. Haist.

 

After a few minutes the cars stop at my condo’s parking area.

 

“thank you.. I’ll just get the car tomorrow” I said to him, since he doesn’t have a car and obviously he just cant ride a taxi back to there dorm, I was about to get out of the car when he suddenly speak

 

“jongin he…”I looked at him but his eyes were glued on front.

 

Jongin? Kai? What about him?

 

“Kai?” I asked him back, he seems to have something to tell.

 

“he likes you”

 

O_____O

 

“I-Is that a question?” Ok jinri, you’re so stupid, you know that its not but you’re still asking him. But I really don’t know what to say with what he said.

 

But Kai? He likes me? huh?



“Jongin likes you” he repeated, but this time he was looking at me.,

 

*gulp*

 

I suddenly felt sweat are forming on my forehead.

 

Why do I feel scared? What the, is this really the effect of oppa to me?

 

“I don’t know what you are talking about” I said but I’m not looking at him

 

“do you like him?” he asked. Damn

 

“huh?!” I looked at him but I pulled it back when I saw him looking at me seriously. “he’s kind, he’s thoughtful, very cheerful, he’s a good friend. Generous also and v—“

 

“I’m asking you if you like him, I didn’t said that you describe him”

 

Oh . he really have a temper. Aigoo

 

What the hell he wants me to answer him?

 

Aish, he’s very frustrating.

 

I breath deeply

 

I looked at him, but he was blushing a little and he was not looking at me anymore.

 

“I like him…” I saw him stiffened on and he tightened his grip on the stirring wheel.

 

Oppa, why are you so hard? You really don’t have any feelings for me? even a little?

 

“I like him as a friend. And I want us to stay like that. Friends” I said to him.

 

Because you are the one I like, because I’m inlove with you, but you’re so numb. Numb enough not to feel it. Aish I want to this to him.

 

I’m still studying his reactions and I saw his lips curved a little I guess he smiled but he was stopping it.

 

He was silent for a few seconds. I thought he don’t have something to say anymore, I opened the door to go out but he asked me again leaving me halfway the door.

 

“how about me? Do you like me?”

 

I froze with his question.

 

Is he really asking me that?

 

What will I answer?

 

I can hear my heart beat. It's beating really fast. I looked at him and he was looking at me.

 

oh .