CHAPTER XII

END OF STRINGS

Sulli’s POV

 

I woke up with my head hurting like hell, oh this is why I really don’t like drinking and right now hang over is killing me. I think I need some pain killer for this.

I was about to stand when a hand landed on my stomach, and pulled me closer to him, that’s the only time I realize that I am not alone, I look at the person who is beside me who is sleeping peacefully while hugging me. Just then the memories of last night came back to me again, I smiled while remembering what oppa said.

 

True, it’s not the answer I wanted from him, nor I was expecting from him, but its more than enough, knowing that I am important to him, that he is afraid to lose me too. It’s really more than enough. At least now I know that I am not just someone to him.

 

 

Sure I have no assurance, but I trust him. I’ll trust him. I just wish that I had made the right decision and hopely I will not regret it.

 

He stir when his phone suddenly rings.

 

he reached it from the bedside table, and answer it without looking at the caller ID.

 

“hyung, I- okay, I’m coming, I’m sorry for not letting you guys know where I am, yes, yes.. please prepare for me it then, okay. well, I’m-“ he is answering to the one he was talking in the phone when he look at me, he look at me guiltily “I’m home, mom keeps on nagging me not to go back there, since I will be out of the country again.. yes I know. I’m sorry. I’ll be there immediately, ok bye” ok so that’s the reason why he looks at me with a guilty eyes, because he’s going to lie, of course I know it, he just cant say, “I’m on sulli’s unit, I sleep here” right?, well I cant blame him at all.

 

He is still not talking; he is just looking at me, god, why do I suddenly feel awkward?

 

“Hey! What are you looking at?” I broke the silence since I think he doesnt have the plan to talk, he then grinned at me “I never knew you were more beautiful in the morning baby!” he was looking at me amused, like I am really the most beautiful person. I suddenly feel my cheeks blush, Minho choi being sweet early in the morning is not really good. hahaha

 

I hit him lightly, “hey! What? It’s true, right?” he chuckled, “what do you think of me Choi minho? A fool, aigoo stop messing around, you better prepare yourself, and went home, I guess they were worried where you are, you should have at least told them” his face suddenly fell, why?.

“Sull, I forgot to tell you, we’re going back to Japan today” his voice is sad,

“What’s wrong with that then? Well you know, I’m used of you going in and out of the country, even without my knowledge” I told him, convincing him that its okay, but of course, I don’t want him to go, but do I have any choice?

 

“aaaaaaaaah! I don’t want to hear that anymore. of course now is different, I want you to know whatever I am doing, or wherever I am, I want to be honest with you, okay?”  I looked at him with disbelief, I am not deaf right? I heard it right, right? He was just grinning at me, I guess he was amused with my reaction.

“You know what I’m not really used with this, aaaaaah! Where’s the cold Choi Minho?” I pinch his cheeks and wiggle his face, “So? Be used to it now, because whether you like it or not, you’re mine Choi Sulli” I almost not understand what he told me because my hands were still on his face, who knew he can be this sweet? but what I know is my heart skipped a beat with what he said,  my hands went on cupping his face And I look at him with a very serious face.

 

 

“And you’re mine too Choi Minho!” I then planted a kiss on his lips, he’s mine all mine! I feel him smile before he respond to my kiss. and before that kiss leads into something else, I break it. I heard him groan but I just laugh at him, we still have work, and well he still need to show his face on their dorm and maybe prepare his stuffs for japan.

 

 

------------------

 

“Someone’s in a very good mood now huh?” Eun Ji, one of the advertising staff here in SM said, I didn’t know she was walking with me already.

 

I just flash her with a smile, obviously I cant tell her what happen. ^__^

 

I smiled to myself when I think about last week’s event, it’s still fresh from my memory It’s been a week already since oppa left for Japan, well? I can say things between us is getting better, like what he said, he calls me every day, he even send some of their pictures during their concert, and send me some text message too, everything is perfect, and I am happy indeed, but still there is something bugging me.

 

We’re still not in relationship. He still doesn’t love me.

 

I’m wondering if these things will last, because the moment this will end, I don’t think I can take it if that happens.

 

 

 

“Good Morning.. Sulli, you got a bouquet on your desk now” suho oppa said as he completely walked passed from me from the opposite direction, I have no idea where did he came from, but the rest of EXO were inside the room too, they all greeted me as soon as they saw me.

 

I stopped walking when those words finally registered in my mind.

What bouquet?

I look at them, they were all grinning at me, while me is still confused.

 

“Oppa? What? A bouquet? From who?”

 

“Well, who knows? Might as well check it out for yourself then” he yelled back and winked at me before he plays with Tao, “We thought it’s for us, thinking that it came from our fans, but when the Janitor said its for you, we didn’t bother opening it”  chanyeol added.

 

I then walked straight towards my desk, and when I reached my desk, indeed there’s a bouquet there, it was a bouquet of Pink carnations.

 

Who gave it?

 

It couldn’t be Kai, because he knows nothing about my favorite flower and well, he's here.. Minho oppa? No, it cant be, he didn’t know about it too, and obviously he's on Japan right now.

 

I sat on my chair and laid my bag on my desk, I look at the card and it says.. my brows were pulled together as I began to read each word in the card.

 

I Miss You, Sulli

 

-CMH

 

I Saw the 3 letter initials written in a cursive way just right down below.

 

My eyes widen and I guess I catch my breath.

 

CMH? How come?

 

 

 

I was in the middle of thinking on how did he know about it, when

 

“SO? WHO? WHO GAVE IT?” when I was questioned by 12 gorgeous boys. Of course, its no other than EXO

 

I immediately fold the card and put it inside my bag, theres no way they will know who it is.

 

“Its from a friend, okay?” I told him, but I know they were not convince,they just raised their brows to me.

“Now, it’s time for your practice, go to the other room now, while I plan the outfit for your show tomorrow”

Well they are bunch of good boys because they then follow what I said and proceed to the practice room.

 

I then pulled out my phone from my bag.

 

-I didn’t know how’d you manage to know it, but thanks I love the flowers.

 

And I miss you too.

Take care CMH. <3

 

I then press the send button and put my phone back into my bag.

I guess I’ll have a very good day today. I smiled.

-------------------

 

It was almost 2 in the morning when I unknowingly cant go back to sleep, I tried different position on my bed but for some reason, it will end up Me thinking about him.

 

Oppa I mumbled in my breath as I snuggled my pillow to myself.

 

Waaah! Why am I like this? I should be used without him right? but... I really miss him.

 

 

 

And then in just a snap my phone rings. I took it from the bedside table .

 

Minho Oppa

The name in the caller ID.

 

“Hello?”

 

It took me awhile before I answer him. What am I supposed to say anyway? I thought as I panicked, then I heard him chuckle a little before saying..

 

“baby.. I wasn’t expecting you’d pick up considering its..”

 

“uhh 2 in the morning?” he added sounding a little frustrated about it

 

“My phone’s right next to my bed you know, I could hear it ringing, of course I’ll pick up it, or rather you just woke me up from my slumber” I reasoned out trying to make my voice sleepy and I then faked a yawn so it wouldn’t be obvious that I’m still awake.

 

 

“Oh, come on sull! I know you cant sleep” he teased which made me blush a little.

 

How did he know anyway?

 

“and what makes you think I cant sleep?” I answered him back  playfully.

 

“because you think you’re bed is more comfortable with me….. and enjoyable at the same time” he said in a seductive way. Oh damn you choi!

 

I chuckled trying to hide the effects of his words to me, “really? You sound very confident Mr. Choi, huh?”

 

“well, I’m 100% sure anyway” he answered back

 

“tsss, I wonder where the humility in you went?” I laughed. “but wait why are you calling me in this hour? Aren’t you tired from the concert?” or you miss me?” I teased

 

“yeaaah, I miss you” he said softly.

 

oh my gosh. 

I didnt know what to answer back, is it I miss you too? or anything else?

 

“I miss you, so, you better open your door now, because I’m dying to kiss you already” he added and laugh, just then I heard the door bell rang.

 

HE’s HERE?

 

“Oh, .. You’re here? You’re here?” I asked him, as my body immediately stood up from my bed.

 

“yes, baby.. so please open the door now”

 

I then ran towards the door.

 

And when I opened it, I was welcomed by a long sweet kiss.

 

“I miss you baby” he then whispered on my ears.