Suddenly the truth reveals

My Childhood Love [Exo-M Luhan]

Sehun came back on Sunday and spent the day with me and my mother, she seemed to grow a fond of him; not in an I-have-a-crush-on-you kind of way, it’s more of a you-look-like-you-can-be-good-with-my-daughter kind of way. During this past weekend, I felt like we really bonded and connected. I caught him staring at me once or twice, maybe thrice, and I felt as if it was possible for my heart to leap out of my chest. Is it okay for me to like two guys at once? Would it be a crime? A sin? But I know it’s not right, I would have to make up my mind sooner or later.

So here I am, sitting and feeling bored in class. History isn’t really the best subject, you know, all this time I’ve been enduring because Han is in this class and well, I like the view ;) We haven’t been looking for Luhan-oppa a lot but I’m starting to think that it’s a good thing, I mean, why am I the only one looking? Why isn’t he? Maybe he’s moved on and I need to move on as well, I haven’t seen the guy in ten years and he hasn’t seen me in ten years. For all I know, he has probably dated plenty of other girls prettier and more intelligent than I am.

But as much as I want to move on, Luhan still holds a place in my heart that doesn’t seem to vacate. He was my best friend after all. I was very young when I first liked him but I knew what liking someone would have meant and I was sure that I was feeling that towards him. I was in a coma for three years and after I miraculously woke up, I wanted to see him, to hold him, to talk to him. But then I realised that he was in Korea and I was all the way in the U.S. Appa died that year and I cried for a week, and a year later here we are back in Korea.

“Miss Lee! Miss Lee!” I heard our History teacher, Mrs Song, call me bringing me back to this messed-up yet somehow good of a reality.

Everyone’s staring at me. Did I murder someone or something? Geez, no need to glare at me.

“Would you like to summarise what I’ve just been saying?” She asks. Oh Krisus, I hate her! She’s an old woman who probably isn’t even married. Maybe that’s what causes her grumpy mood. But crap. I’ve totally been in my own world that I don’t know what she was talking about.

Then out of the blue, “We’ve been talking about famous dictators, ma’am. Like, Adolf Hitler, Mao Zedong, Vladimir Lenin, Benito Mussolini, and how the country has changed under their ruling.” Han tells Mrs Song, she sighs as she rubs her temples in circles.

“Luhan, I was asking Ji Hyun.” She tells … Luhan?

What. Did. She. Just. Say?

 

** Luhan’s P.O.V **

Ji Hyun turns to me with eyes widened. Great. This isn’t how things are supposed to happen.

Suddenly, she stands up from her seat and runs out the class room.

“MISS LEE!!” Mrs Song yells to her. I stand up and chased after her.

What was I thinking? Did I really think she wouldn’t find out sooner or later? Gosh, Luhan, why are you so stupid?! I thought to myself.

She won’t forgive me. She won’t forgive me for not telling her I visited her in the U.S. She won’t forgive me because I didn’t tell her I was Luhan.

 I’m running out of breath, I forgot how fast she was. But fortunately, I get to her and I hold her arm to stop her from running any further. Her back is facing me but I can tell that she’s crying. She snatches her hand from my grasp and covers her face with it.

“Ji Hyun—”

She turns around, “Don’t even talk to me!”

I can’t bear to see her cry, especially knowing that it’s all my fault.

“Please, Ji Hyun-ah, listen to me,” I try to touch her hand but she steps back.

“No! No! Why should I? Why should I listen to you?!” She cries even harder.

I know she hates me right now more than anything in the world. It would usually be me who would comfort her, who would be there for her, who would be the one to hug her when someone has upset her. But now, I’m the one who has made her cry.

Luhan paboya!!!

“Ji Hyun—”

“Do you know how much I wanted to see you again? How much I wanted it to be like old times where it would just be you and me against the world? How much I wanted to see my best friend again?” she was sobbing really hard. I was going to hug her but Sehun comes out of nowhere.

He hugs her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders, Ji Hyun buries her face in his chest and cries.

“Enough,” he says to me, a smirk on his face.

Sehun turns around with Ji Hyun and he pats her on the back. I feel as if my heart got ripped out of my chest, with every step Ji Hyun takes, my heart is being pulled slowly and painfully.

She’s with him. I’m here alone.

Great job, Luhan. Great job.

 

** Ji Hyun’s P.O.V **

How could he do this? How can he not tell me? He knew I was looking for him and yet he chose to hide himself from me. I hate you! I hate you!

Sehun takes me at the school garden and there we sat. He’s patting my back and my face is still buried in his chest, crying my heart out.

“Yah, Ji Hyun-ah, stop crying,” he says to me, his voice is sincere.

“H-he l-lied to m-me, S-Sehun,” I stutter.

He pulls out my face from his chest and cups my cheeks, staring directly into my eyes. I gulp. Why you gotta do this to me, Sehun? At a time like this? I don’t have time to get lost in your eyes right now. He wipes the tears from my eyes with his thumbs and just hugged me. My eyes widen at the sudden action but I feel comforted. It’s probably the most appropriate thing to do right now.

He pulls away gently, “Don’t cry anymore for him, okay?”

I stay silent. I can’t answer that right now because I know for a fact that when I get home, our house would be flooded with my tears.

He sighs, “You…”

I look at him.

“I…”

Aish, Sehun! Just out with the words already.

He takes a deep breath and,

“Ji Hyun-ah, I…like you.”

 

Say what?

 


 

[A/N: Yeah, short update...This story is getting too dragging so I just had to reveal the truth to Ji Hyun...and got Sehun to finally confess xD Vote, Comment or Subscribe, mwehehe..Thank you for reading <333]