Horror Movie

Her Second Chance

No One's POV

You were deep asleep in your comfy bed when you heard your cell phone ring. Too lazy to wake up, you ignored the call. Almost immediately though, your phone rang again. You groaned and reached for it,

"WHAT?!"

"Shessh, calm down girl, it's just me."

You recognized U-kwon's voice and groggily got up. Ever since the masquerade ball, the two of you had become close friends. Well actually, U-kwon and Soojung were your ONLY friends.

"What do you want?"

"Let's go watch a movie today!"

"Movie? Why?"

*Cause it's been a week since I've last seen you.*

"Cause I'm soooo bored."

"Bored? So you're only asking me to go cause you have nothing better to do?"

"Yup, pretty much."

You scowled, "When and where?"

"You'll come?! Oh, then, hmm, well there's a theater near my house, so I'll pick you up at around 6?"

"No, I'll come to your house. I can-NOT afford to be seen with you in public."

"I'm feeling the love babe."

"I told you not to call me that," you snapped.

"Okay, okay! See you later...babe!" He made a kissy sound then hung up.

"Why do I hang out with him?" You mumbled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6'o clock

It was a hot summer day, so you wore short shorts, converses, and a plaid tee. You didn't have to worry about anyone noticing you because, much to your dismay, no one from this part of town did.

You knocked on the door and a moment later a handsome guy with dirty blonde hair poked his head through.

"Are you another one of U-kwon's girlfriends?"

You scoffed, "Girlfriend?"

"HYUNG, did you see where," You saw U-kwon walk out of his bedroom and into the living room, "OH you're here already! Let's go babe." He walked towards you.

You flicked his head, "I'm not your freakin babe."

He pouted and slung an arm around you, "Okay..."

B-bomb watched the two of you walk off with an amused expression.

"What're you looking at hyung?" Kyung asked, looking through the door.

B-bomb pointed at you.

Kyung whistled, "Damn, that girl is way out of his league."

The two of them chuckled, "Yah, but doesn't she look familiar?" 

Kyung nodded, "She does...maybe she's a model or something."

Meanwhile, you and U-kwon had reached the movie theater, since it was about a 10 minute walk away from his house.

U-kwon scanned the titles and pointed to an R-rated horror movie. "That one."

You gulped at the scary poster of the movie, "T-that one?"

He nodded excitedly, "I heard that it was REALLY good! Of course if you're too SCARED, we could watch something else."

"I'm not scared! We can watch that one."

He grinned, "You can always hold onto my arm if you want too."

You scowled, "Like I would ever hold YOUR arm. Let's just go and buy the tickets."

You took out your wallet, but U-kwon stopped you, "I'll pay."

"I'LL pay."

He sighed, "Don't be so stubborn, and just let me pay."

You crossed your arms, "I'm not stubborn..."

He chuckled and went off to buy the tickets.

It was only 10 minutes into the movie, and you were already scared less. You kept on retreating further and further into your seat as the movie progressed.

U-kwon watched you with an amused smile. He didn't realize it, but he paid more attention to you than to the movie itself.

When blood poured out on screen, you grabbed U-kwon's arm and buried your face in it. U-kwon felt his cheeks redden and his heart race, but he figured it must've been because you were squeezing his arm to death.

"I'll tell you when this part's over," he whispered.

You nodded and continued to hide your face, and clutch his arm.

"I thought you said you wouldn't hold my arm."

You quickly released your grasp, only to hold onto his arm once again a few moments later. *This is gonna haunt me for life.*

When the two main leads kissed passionately for a LONG time, the atmosphere got awkward. The main actor then took of his shirt, revealing his perfect six-pack. U-kwon quickly covered your eyes,

"What the hell, I thought this was a horror movie," he mumbled.

After the movie ended, you and U-kwon walked home. He tried his best to keep your mind off the movie, since you seemed pretty disturbed by it.

"So, whatcha wanna eat for dinner?"

You tapped your chin, "Hmmm...what about," you were cut off by your ringing cell phone.

"Hello?"

"~~~~?"

Your eyes widened, "Woohyun shi?"

U-kwon's ears perked up, *Why is he calling her?*

"Yeah. I know it's pretty last minute, but I was wondering if you wanted to go eat dinner with me."

"Dinner?" You looked up at U-kwon, who was pretending to not pay attention to the conversation.

*Say no....*

"Sure."

Woohyun smiled, "Great! I'll come pick you up."

"Actually, can we just meet at the restaurant?"

"Sure, I'll text you the address."

"Okay, see you there then." You then hanged up the call.

You looked at U-kwon, who was walking besides you, his head hung.

"U-kwon ah?" 

"Yeah?"

"I'm eating dinner with Woohyun."

"Oh."

"Yup. SO I’ll see you later k?"

He forced a smile, "Yeah, I’ll see you later. Hope you don't get nightmares! And eat a lot!"

You smiled. You found yourself smiling a lot around U-kwon. You figured his smile was just contagious.

"You too. Bye!"

He waved, "Bye!"

While you walked off to meet Woohyun, U-kwon trudged back slowly to his house. *Is he THAT great that she can ditch me so easily?*

He opened the door to the house he shared with Block B and laid down on the couch.

The rest of the members were sitting around the TV watching City Hunter.

Zico turned around, "Bad date?"

U-kwon shrugged, "It WAS good."

P.O turned around too, "WAS? Did she ditch you?"

He nodded sadly and sighed, "For another guy."

Everyone made an AWWWW sound.

Jaehyo patted his shoulder, "Dang. You must really like her huh?"

U-kwon sat up, "LIKE her? Why would you say that?"

Taeil chuckled, "I've never seen you so down because of any OTHER girl."

U-kwon scratched his head, "Really?"