Happy Birthday

Her Second Chance

No One's POV

After you and U-kwon ate the dinner that you and your chef had prepared after hours and hours of hard work, and the occasional need of a fire extinguisher, you gave him the cute cat plush that you had bought at the store earlier in the day. Then, you stood behind him and covered his eyes with your hands, "You can't look till I tell you that you can okay?"

"Okay."

You carefully led him to the patio and checked your watch, "Two more minutes."

"You're not going to push me over the edge are you?"

You lightly pushed his head, "Of course not! Just wait a little while longer."

When the two minutes passed by, you removed your hands from in front of U-kwon's eyes, "You can look now."

U-kwon slowly opened his eyes, to see a dozen fireworks shoot into the sky. They formed colorful circles that lit up the night sky. You then took out something that you had been hiding behind your back and slipped a ring onto his finger. 

"I know the guy usually gets the girl the couple ring, but it was just so pretty I couldn't help but buy it."

U-kwon stared at the ring on his finger, then at the fireworks.

He pulled you into a hug, "You are the best girlfriend ever, you know that?"

You smiled, "I know.”

He pulled away, "Well aren't you going to say that I'm the best boyfriend ever?"

You blinked up at him, "No."

U-kwon pouted, but a smile quickly found its way back up to his face. "You know you didn't have to do all of this for me right?"

"I know, but I wanted to," you heard a soft ding, and you quickly checked your watch, "11:11 hurry and make a birthday wish!"

U-kwon tapped his chin, "Wish? I wish...what else could I wish for? I have everything I could want."

You cocked your head, "Isn't there anything you want, anything at all?"

"Nope. I have Block B, and the most amazing girlfriend in the world. Is there anything else I need?"

You beamed, "You really think I'm that great?"

"Yup. Usually you’re really frustrating though."

You scowled and lightly hit him, "Happy birthday oppa."

He smiled, "Thanks." The two of you turned back to look at the beautiful fireworks. 

When the fireworks ended, you yawned and stretched your arms.

"Tired?" U-kwon asked.

You nodded, "Can I ask for one tiny little thing before I fall asleep?"

"Sure, what?"

"Can you sing a song for me?"

"Sing?" U-kwon raised an eyebrow, "You want a gangster to sing?"

You nodded and gave him your puppy dog eyes that you knew he couldn't say no to, "I've heard you sing a few lines of some songs, and you sounds really good!" You sat down on the patio deck and brought your legs up to your chest, "Please?"

He sighed and sat down in front of you, "What song do you want me to sing?"

"Any."

U-kwon thought for a while till a song popped into his head, "Okay." He cleared his throat, then started singing, filling the quiet night air with his soft voice.

I don't know what to do,

You're still beautiful even when you don't smile.

I'm happy just by looking at you,

I'm going to die of happiness.

Even when you snore, it's music to my ears.

Even when you smell, it's like a fresh scent.

Even when you don't wash,

You let out a small giggle due to the lyrics. U-kwon was fighting hard to keep on a straight face too. 

Even the sleep in your eyes to me is so nice, so nice, so nice~.

Even the holes in your stockings are so nice, so nice, so nice~.

Every minute, every second is like a precious gem.

There's just no time to even fight,

There's not even time to even gaze at you.

I'm going to die from happiness.

I'm going to die from happiness.

You clapped your hands, a big smile etched was etched on your face, "You should be a singer! That was amazing!"

He smiled sheepishly, "It wasn’t that good..."

You shook your head, "Yes it was!" 

U-kwon beamed and scooted closer to you, "Maybe I should sing to my teddy bear more often then?"

You nodded eagerly, then rested your head on his shoulder. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lc9YeEpRS4&feature=channel_video_title: This was the song U-kwon was singing by the way ^^ (I'm going to die by 10 cm). THE JAPANESE LADY...GRRR, she just like interrupted in the middle of the whole thing XD.