Oh...You Again

Her Second Chance

Your POV

You were drumming your fingers on the wheel of your car, "Freakin light turn green..." you muttered.

You turned your head and noticed a figure limping on the street. You squinted your eyes and stared at the figure, *Why does he look so familiar?*

You thought for a second, and then remembered a name, *U-kown...NO KWON, U-kwon...that's his name. OH great it's him again.*

You turned your head back to look at him, and noticed that he looked horrible. He had a cut running down his cheek, a bruised eye, and a bleeding lip. The stoplight turned green, but you didn't press on the gas pedal. You heard cars honking at you, but the moment you turned around and they saw your face, the honking stopped.

After all, you weren't the most feared person is Seoul for nothing. You could make someone lose their job like that.

You stared at U-kwon, *Should I help him...? He did help me.*

You sighed and drove over to him, cutting in front of cars, causing a traffic jam. *Eh, I was never a good driver anyways.*

He didn't seem to notice you, so you honked at him. He jumped and spun his head around. His eyes quickly widened.

"It's you," he said.

You looked him up and down, "You look like crap."

"Nice to see you too," he mumbled.

You motioned for him to get in the car, and he just stood there.

You rolled your eyes, "Getting in?"

He bit his lower lip, but eventually walked into the passenger seat of the car. You noticed that he clutched his stomach while he walked, and that his leg was bleeding.

"Is my house ok? I doubt you'll last if we have to drive to yours. It's about two hours away right?"

He nodded slowly, and then peered at you. "You're not gonna ask what happened to me?"

You drove off, "Don't care. I'm just repaying you, since you helped me and all."

"Oh..." U-kwon sulked back into the leather seats.

A few minutes later, the two of you arrived in front of your mansion. The butlers opened the gate for you.

U-kwon's jaw dropped, "T-this is where you live?"

You nodded, and looked around at the cars parked, "My parents aren't home, so you can just come on up."

He got out of the car and stumbled. You sighed and slung one of his arms around you.

The two of you walked to the front door of your mansion. You punched in the key code and led U-kwon inside, "Why are you so freakin heavy?" You muttered. U-kwon scowled.

"Unnie! You're home! I-" Soojung's voice trailed off. "Omo, what happened to him?" She pointed at U-kwon.

You waved her off, "Nothing, can you bring up the first aid kit?"

She nodded, "Course, I'm your maid after all silly!"

You let out a small smile and walked up the glass stairs, with U-kwon leaning on your for support.

When you reached your bedroom door, you pretty much dumped U-kwon on your bed. You checked your clothes, and saw a trail of blood running down your skinny jeans, "Aww ," you mumbled as you shut the door.

U-kwon sat up on your comfy bed, "You better not get blood on my white sheets," you growled.

"I'll try princess."

*PRINCESS? He called me PRINCESS? I really don't like this guy...*

You scowled, and then heard a soft knock on the door, "First-aid kit!" Soojung poked her head in and handed you the first aid kit. She stole a glance at U-kwon, then whispered in your ear, "He's cute!" You rolled your eyes and shut the door.

*She calls THAT cute?*

You grabbed a white cushion chair and dragged it in front of U-kwon, "Sit."

He pouted, "Doesn't it make more sense for the INJURED person to sit on the bed?"

"No," you answered flatly.

He sighed and heaved himself off the bed and onto the chair. You sat on your bed and opened the first aid kit, starting to treat him.

U-kwon looked at you skeptically, "Do you know what you're doing?"

You didn't look at him, "Maybe, I guess we'll see."

He stared at you, "What kind of answer is that?" He mumbled.

*Oh I really hate his voice...*

You finished treating his face, surprised that he didn't wince or complain at all. You motioned at his ribs, which he was still clutching.

In one swift motion, he took off his shirt. You stared at him, a little taken aback, "Why'd you do that?"

"Isn't it easier to treat my ribs with my shirt off?"

You nodded, "Right."

*What were you thinking anyways ~~~~?*

He grinned at you, and you scowled, "Stop smiling."

He wiped the grin of his face.

You ran a hand over his ribs, and he yelped. "Bruised, but not broken."

You rummaged around the first aid kit and took out a pain killer. You grabbed a water bottle from your glass desk and gave it to him.

"Put your bleeding foot up," you commanded.

U-kwon complied as he took a big gulp of water.

You noticed that he had glass shards wedged in his knee, so you grabbed a twezer and started taking them out.

U-kwon peered at you, "You seem pretty good at this."

"Practice."

"Practice? Are you like...a doctor?"

*I can't believe he doesn't know Seoul's one and only y heiress...I thought I had a pretty good reputation -____-" Does he live in the middle of nowhere or somethin?*

"You ask a lot of questions."

He shrugged, "Considering you never told me anything about yourself."

"You didn't either."

He thought, "I guess you make a good point."

You continued to treat his leg.

You then noticed U-kwon's eyes wander over to the picture next to your bed,

"Why don't you smile like that anymore?"

You followed his gaze, "That was two years ago."

*Don't ask about the guy...Don't ask about the guy...*

"Who's the guy in th-,"

*AND he asks about the guy...*

You glared at him, and he stopped mid-sentence, "No talking, got it."

You finished treating his leg and put away the first aid kit. "Bye."

He gaped at you, "B-bye?"

You nodded, "You helped me, I helped you, so now we're even. Bye."

"Can't I stay the night?"

You blinked a few times, "Why would I let you do that?"

"I let YOU stay the night!"

You pondered over the thought, and U-kwon pointed at his ribs, "Bruised!"

"Not broken," you hissed.

He sighed and grabbed his shirt, "Well, if you really want me to leave," he reached for the doorknob, "I'm going now."

*HALLELUJAH! GOODBYE!*

"Bye."

"Really going now."

*I know you're going....SO GET OUT before I kick you out.*

"Bye."

"I'M GOING OUTSIDE WHERE I COULD PASS OUT ON THE STREET BECAUSE I'M INJURED!"

*I have no guilt whatsoever.*

"K."

"I COULD DIE BECAUSE OF YOU."

*I can't believe I'm gonna do this...*

You sighed, "Get in and shut up already."

He turned around and beamed, "I knew you'd come around."

"Well I'm about to come around and slap you on the head," you growled as you laid down on your bed for a quick nap, since you were a night person. You had just closed your eyes when you heard U-kwon's voice.

"Where am I supposed to sleep?"

You pointed at the white couch up against the window, "There, where else?"

He pouted, "Doesn't it make more sense for the INJURED person to-,"

"Do you wanna sleep outside?" You saw a flash of lightning and heard thunder boom overhead.

He closed his mouth and crashed on the couch, "Omo, this is pretty comfy."

"I only buy the best."

He yawned and stretched across the couch. He looked at the view out the window, "Must be nice, going to sleep looking at this."

You looked at him strangely, "There's a freakin thunderstorm outside. Not really a nice view."

"I like thunderstorms. They look kinda nice right?"

*IN WHAT WORLD TO THUNDERSTORMS LOOK NICE o_o?*

"No."

He chuckled and turned his body so that he faced the window, and you were facing his . Your cheeks flushed pink, and you threw him his shirt, "Wear a shirt," you mumbled as you turned to your side.

He chuckled, "You know I never got your name."

"Is my name important?"

"Yup."

"~~~~."

"~~~~ ah," he mumbled, "Pretty name, too bad you're such a ."

*OH HELL NAW...*

You grabbed the lamp nearest to your bed, and prepared to throw it when he said,

"A good though."

*....There's a good ?*

You rolled your eyes and rested your head on your pillow, turning so you were facing the window.

The room got silent as you and U-kwon watched the rain fall, accompanied by the occasional sound of thunder, and flash of lightning that lit up the sky,

"I guess it does look kinda nice," you mumbled.

He grinned, "Told ya so."