The First Time I Met You...

Her Second Chance

No One’s POV

U-kwon had been paying attention to the same person for a whole hour. Who was he paying attention to? You of course! You were chugging down your 13th shot of beer, and U-kwon was watching you with an amused expression on his face.

*Damn...she's still conscious after 13 beers.*

You ordered another shot of beer, and the bartender looked at you with a concerned expression, "Um, are you sure miss? You've already had 13 glasses."

You nodded, "Yeah, just give me another glass," you giggled.

The bartender nodded slowly, and gave you another glass. You chugged it down in a matter of seconds, which was probably a bad idea, since you were already drunk.

You hiccupped as the room started to spin. You giggled and burst out into a fit of laughter. The bartender looked at you worriedly.

U-kwon felt a smile tugging on his lips, *She's pretty cute...*

"Miss...do you have anyone you could call? Perhaps a boyfriend?"

You laughed softly, "I wishhhh. He dieeedd thoughhhh," you slurred then burst into a fit of giggles.

The bartender looked at you sympathetically, "Is there anyone you can call?"

You tapped your chin then laughed, "Noooooo."

She sighed and bit her lip in worry. A man called her over, so she left and told you she would be right back.

You laughed again.

*She has a pretty laugh.*

You turned your head and spotted U-kwon, who was still looking at you. He quickly turned away, hoping you didn't notice him.

You stumbled over to him, "O-oppa?"

He looked at you confused, "Eh?"

"Hyunsu oppa? You're back? B-but you died! I saw you die..." her voice faltered off.

U-kwon shook his head, "I think you have the wrong person, I'm no-,"

You threw your arms around him, and started crying softly, "Oppa, I waited two years for you! But-but you never came back. Where did you go huh?"

U-kwon gulped, *Awww crap, she’s pretty drunk.*

Your tears spilled out, "in jerk, where did you go all this time huh? Do you know how depressed I was because I thought you were dead?!”

U-kwon opened his mouth, but closed it again, *It's not like she'll listen to me.*

He decided to play along and awkwardly your back, "S-sorry. Oppa was gone for so long huh?"

"Yeah," you murmured, "It's okay though, as long as you're back now..." your voice trailed off, and U-kwon soon felt your body go slack.

The bartender came back and looked at you in U-kwon's arms, "OH! You know her?"

"Ah well-,"

"GREAT! You can take her home right? I was gonna do it, but I wouldn't be able to carry her now that she's passed out. My shift ends soon, and I wouldn't want to leave her here alone. A lot of drunk guys come by around this time, and a pretty girl like that...something bad could happen to her."

*Why is everyone cutting me off today?*

U-kwon just nodded slowly, not knowing what else to say.

*I mine as well take her home, at least now nothing bad is gonna happen to her.*

She beamed and waved goodbye.

U-kwon sighed and looked at your sleeping face; he couldn’t deny the fact that you were gorgeous, or the fact that you looked even more gorgeous while you were asleep. He tried waking you up, but you were out cold. So he instead propped you up onto his back and walked out of the bar.

He then noticed your clothes, which were branded, and your diamond necklace.

*What's a rich girl like her doing all the way out here? Is she lost?*

His eyes then landed on your clutch. He got an idea and loosened the clutch from your wrist. He opened it and searched around for a cell phone. When he found one, he grinned. His grin quickly faded however when he saw that it was dead. He sighed and put the cell phone back into the clutch, and the clutch back around your wrist.

You nuzzled against his shoulder and murmured something in your sleep.

U-kwon sighed and started on his way home, *I guess I can let her stay the night.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

Morning time

You woke up and rubbed your eyes sleepily. You had a bad headache. You rubbed your temples and sighed, *What happened yesterday?*

You pulled the blanket back up to your neck and noticed that it wasn't YOUR silk blanket.

You blinked at looked around the room.

"This isn't my room," you muttered.

There was a knock on the door, and a handsome guy's face popped in, "You're awake?"

Your jaw dropped and you screamed.

*WHERE THE HELL AM I???!!!*