Sick

Her Second Chance

Your POV

You were popping bubble gum while you waited for the meeting to be over. Your mom was sending you death glares, but you pretended not to notice. You took out your phone and played one of those Impossible Tests games.

You were just about to pass the level when your phone buzzed. You looked at the new message and opened it.

"Babe, I can't go to the movies today T_T Can we go some other time?"

"Yeah...I guess we can. Why though? Stop with the babe -______-."

"I'm sick >.< And awww why? Babe is cute ^^."

"Sick? As in cold? And no it's not >>."

"Yup...And yes it is...<3.*

"Hmmm, then I'll come over soon k'? And NO it's not...it sounds weird.*

"Don't! You might get sick too. And no it doesn't!"

"I'll eat vitamins before I come ^_~. And yes it does...IT DOES =.=."

You put away your phone and ducked under the table, slowly crawling over to the exit.

Since there was a presentation going on, the lights were dimmed, and all eyes were on the board. No one seemed to notice the girl crawling on the carpeted floor.

You opened the door, and walked out, brushing off your clothes. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You knocked on U-kwon's front door, shivering from the cold January air. A guy with spiky hair opened it.

"Oh, you must be that pretty girl all the hyungs talk about," he said in a deep voice.

You raised an eyebrow, "Your hyungs talk about me?"

He nodded, "Come in. You're here to see U-kwon hyung right?"

"Yup."

"I'm P.O by the way, you are?"

*P.O? What a weird name...*

"~~~~~," you answered.

He nodded and pointed at a closed door, "He's in there. Kyung hyung's trying to give him medicine, but the damn guy won't swallow," he yawned and opened another bedroom door, revealing messy room. A blue-greenish haired guy was flipping through a magazine on his bed. He looked up as his eyes rounded in surprise when he caught site of you, "Oh, you must be that pretty girl everyone talks about."

*Who exactly talks about me? -____-*

He held out his hand, "Jaehyo."

You shook it, "~~~~."

He smiled, "Nice to meet you."

"You too."

"You're even prettier than U-kwon described. Are the two of you dating?"

You shook your head. "Nope."

"So, that means you're avali-," he was cut off by P.O, who pushed him out of the way, "I apologize for him," he then closed the door.

You laughed softly then knocked on U-kwon's door. 

"Come in!" Someone hollered. You poked your head through the door and saw a black haired guy wearing glasses trying to force medicine down U-kwon's throat.

"SWALLOW! JUST SWALLOW!"

"It tastes bad!" U-kwon whined. He looked up as his eyes widened when he saw you, "Yah! Why are you here? I told you you might get sick if you're near me!"

The other guy scowled, "So it's okay if I get sick, but not if she does huh?"

U-kwon grinned sheepishly.

The guy got up and smiled, "Park Kyung. You're ~~~~ shi right?"

You nodded.

He handed you a spoon filled with dark green liquid, "Please help him get better. We've had to eat Zico's cooking for a week," he shuddered. "Help us."

"I'll do my best," you took the spoon from his hands.

You sat down on the chair Kyung was sitting on and put the medicine in front of U-kwon's mouth.

"Open your mouth and swallow it."

He pouted, "It tastes bad! Look at the color! It's GREEN!"

"Quit being a baby! Hold your nose and swallow the damn thing!" You hissed.

U-kwon reluctantly put the spoon in his mouth and swallowed. He immediately made a face.

"It took you a minute to do that," Kyung mumbled. "I had half an hour and he still wouldn't swallow," he walked out the room and shut the door. "I SEE HOW IT IS," he called out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

"You should go home," U-kwon advised.

You pouted, "You don't want me here?"

"NO! I mean, yes, I mean...I don't want you getting sick."

"I'll just keep my distance." You touched his warm forehead, "You have a fever too..."

"You're really not going?"

You shook your head, "Nope. Did you eat breakfast already?"

He nodded, "Yup," his stomach then growled.

"I guess I'm a little hungry," he mumbled.

"Ah...I'll go cook for you then."

U-kwon looked at you curiously, "Why are you being so nice?"

You sighed, "Cause I feel bad...you always do things for me, but I never do things for you. So, I wanna help now! Plus I'm bored and have nothing to do."

He looked at you and smiled, "Thanks. But you really don't HAVE to."

"But I really WANT to. If I don't, I'll be such a crappy friend."

He chuckled, "But uhh...do you know how to treat someone with a cold?"

You scoffed, "I got this! Don't worry," with a wink you walked out of the room.

U-kwon stared at you, "This isn't gonna end well for me..."

You put on an apron and walked to Block B's kitchen. You looked around for ingredients for chicken soup. Delighted to find everything there, you washed your hands and began cooking.

While you were chopping vegetables, Taeil woke up. He yawned and stretched.

He smelled something good, so he looked up and stared in confusion at the back of a tall and lean girl cooking in his house. He rubbed his eyes, but you were still there, chopping vegetables.

"Ummm, excuse me?" He asked.

You dropped the knife in your hand and turned around, "Yeah?"

"Who are you...?"

"U-kwon's friend. You are?" 

"Taeil."

You nodded, "Nice to meet you Taeil shi." You then turned back around. 

He stared for a few more seconds before sitting down on the couch and turning on the television to a fishing tournament, "No one tells me anything..." he grumbled. 

When the chicken soup was done, you put some in a bowl, and grabbed a spoon. You also took a towel and dampened it with cool water. You then filled up a glass with water, and walked into U-kwon's room. 

Zico walked out of his room at that moment, enticed by the sweet smell of your cooking, "Hyung, did U-kwonnie get better already?" He went over to the pot of soup and breathed in the sweet aroma.

"Nope. A pretty girl cooked that," Taeil called over from the couch.

Zico cocked his head, "Pretty girl?"

"Yeah, said she was a friend of U-kwonnie."

"Friend? Hmm, you think we can have some of this too?"