Morning

Her Second Chance

No One’s POV

You continued to scream, and U-kwon quickly ran to you and put a hand over your mouth, "YAH! What're you doing?! Shhhhhh, the other guys will wake up!"

You stopped screaming, and U-kwon released his hand, "Other guys? There're other guys?"

He nodded, "6."

"Oh....WHERE AM I? WHO ARE YOU? WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY?"

U-kwon sighed and tried to calm you down, "Good morning to you too..."

You scowled, "Well first of all, you're in my house, in my bedroom. I'm U-kwon, and you passed out drunk, so I took you home."

You narrowed your eyes suspiciously, "What?" U-kwon asked.

"You saw a random girl passed out...and you just took her home?"

"Well, I mean, I was, I noticed you, and, well...you were the one that came to me!"

"ME?"

He nodded, "Yeah, you hugged me, cried, then passed out. I had to carry you all the way home."

Your cheeks turned a rosy pink, but you quickly recovered, "Why'd you even bring me to your house?"

He shrugged, "Well I mean, I wouldn't want something BAD to happen to you, so…”

A curious thought popped into your head, "Did you...do...anything?"

He looked you up and down and raised an eyebrow, "What if I did?"

Your eyes widened, "What is that supposed to mean?"

He leaned in closer to you, "Hmmm..."

You arched your back backwards.

He smirked, "Why are you moving away? You scared?"

"No! Why would I be?!" You hissed.

He leaned in to you face, and burst out laughing, "Don't worry, I didn't do anything to you."

You sat back up straight and shot him a dirty look, "Whatever. Now, how far is it from here to the bar?"

"Bar? You're gonna get drunk again?"

You scowled, "Just tell me."

He thought for a second, "One mile."

"ONE MILE?"

He nodded, "Why?"

"I parked my car around there..."

He shrugged, " for you," he then gave you a bright smile.

You felt like punching him, but you restrained, "Where're my heels?"

He motioned for you to follow him. He led you out of the bedroom and into a messy living room.

You scowled.

He reached the doorway and pointed down at your heels, "There you go."

You slipped them on, opened the door, and walked out.

U-kwon grabbed your wrist.

"Yah, not even a thank you? Or a bye?"

You pulled your arm away, "First of all, don't touch me. Second of all, I don't thank anyone, and third of all," you held up your hand, "bye, happy?"

U-kwon scowled, "Ecstatic."

You smirked and walked away once again.

U-kwon shut the door, "What a weird girl..." he mumbled.

"What girl?"

He jumped at Zico's voice. He was rubbing his eyes and getting a cup of coffee.

"G-girl? What girl? There's no girl."

Zico raised an eyebrow at him, "Whatever you say."

U-kwon sighed in relief and walked back into his bedroom. He was lucky enough to be the only member in his gang to have his own bedroom. He yawned and jumped into his bed, which smelled like sweet perfume.

He buried his face into his pillow, which smelled like your shampoo. It was a sweet scent, and U-kwon found himself drifting off to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moment you got home, you took a shower. When you were done, you crashed into your soft king sized bed.

Your mind raced back to how close yours and U-kwon's faces were to each other. You quickly shuddered.

"U-kwon…" you mumbled.

"What a weird name."

Your gaze fell to the picture that you always kept next to your bed. It was of you and a guy making a heart with both of your hands. You the picture, "I was just visiting you oppa, why'd I have to meet him too?"

You scowled and rested your head on your pillow, staring out the humongous window located across from your bed. The view was of your mansion's stunning garden. The sun had just begun to rise, and the sky was staring to brighten up.

You glanced once more at the picture, "Why'd you have to leave Hyunsoo?" You yawned and drifted off to sleep.