Teddy Bear

Her Second Chance

No One's POV

U-kwon and you had been officially a couple for about three months now. The two of you were currently in his room, relaxing after a full day of sight-seeing. 

"Tired?" U-kwon asked.

You yawned in response. 

He chuckled and climbed into his bed next to you, "Aigoo, my poor girlfriend is tired huh?"

You nodded and checked the time, "I should go home and sleep now. I'll see you later k?" You got out of his bed, but just as you turned around, U-kwon grabbed your wrist, "I lost my teddy bear, so can't you sleep with me tonight?"

You raised an eyebrow, "Is that suppose to be a pick up line?"

He shook his head and blinked innocently, "I really did lose my teddy bear. I think Kyung stole it."

You laughed and climbed back into his bed, "I can't stay for long though."

He pouted, "Why not?"

"I have to be back at my house before 3:30, if my mom comes home before me, she'll be pissed. Something about bad publicity."

U-kwon took out his cell phone and set an alarm, "There, it'll ring when it's 1:30. By the time you'll be at home, it'll be 3, so you'll beat your mom right?" 

You nodded reluctantly, "Isn't it easier if I just go home now though?"

He shook his head and wrapped his arm around you, "Nope, I'd rather we stay like this as long as possible."

You shifted your head so that it was on his chest, "If I don't get home on time, it'll be your fault."

He chuckled, "Got it."

Hours later, U-kwon was woken up by the soft ringing of his cell phone alarm. He yawned and rubbed his sleepy eyes.

He then took out his cell phone, turned off the alarm, and saw that it was 1:30 A.M. He looked down and saw you sleeping and breathing steadily. He swept aside a stray piece of your bright hair.

He was reluctant to wake you up, but he didn't want you to be scolded either, so he gently shook you, "~~~ ah? Wake up," he whispered.

You opened one eye and sat up, "Time to go home?"

He nodded, "Do you want me to take you home?"

"No, I got it," you stood up from his bed and walked towards the door. You were too sleepy however to notice that you were walking too far to the right. Just as you were about to slam into the wall, U-kwon came up from behind you and held your shoulders. You turned around and cocked your head,

"What?"

He sighed, "I'm driving you home."

"Why? I said I could do it myself," you yawned again. 

"You're a danger to everyone else on the road," he mumbled, as he led you outside, and into your car.

When the two of you arrived at your house, U-kwon made sure to keep out of the guard's view. He looked over at the passenger seat, and saw you asleep.

He smiled, got out of the car, and tapped your shoulder, "We're here already."

Your eyelids fluttered open, "Huh? Oh, okay. Thanks oppa."

He smiled and kissed your forehead, "No problem. I'll call you k'?" He then opened the car door.

"And maybe I'll pick up."

He rolled his eyes, "Night teddy bear."

"Night weirdo," you walked up to your mansion's front gate.

U-kwon chuckled and waited till you were inside your mansion, then he drove off in your sleek black 

When you got inside, you were surprised to see your mom sitting on the living room couch, sipping tea, "Where have you been?"

You yawned and walked up the steps to your room, "Out."

Your mom stared at you suspiciously, "She's always out these days..."