Roommates

Her Second Chance

No One’s POV

"Pretty please?" You gave U-kwon your best puppy dog eyes.

U-kwon glanced at you warily, "I don’t know if everyone else is okay with it though…”

"I'm cool with it," Zico said. "But you're cooking us breakfast. You got skills girl."

You turned to U-kwon, "He's okay with it."

"Me too. I like you," Kyung flashed you a smile.

"Fine with us," B-bomb and Taeil both shrugged.

"It's nice having a girl over," P.O added in.

"I guess you already know my answer," Jaehyo said cheerfully.

U-kwon sighed, "I guess you can stay then. Just for one night though!"

You held up your index finer, "Yup, one night."

"Or more if you want to," Jaehyo muttered low enough so that no one else could hear. 

"Where are you sleeping then? You can't sleep on the couch since it gets pretty cold in the living room at night, and I don't trust any of them," he motioned at all the other members, making Jaehyo pout.

"That leaves you then," you concluded.

U-kwon's eyes widened as the realization hit him, "Oh yeah…I guess you could room with me."

You smiled, "Oh wait...could I take a shower before I go to sleep?"

He broke into an uncontrollable fit of coughing, and B-bomb patted his back.

"Yeah s-sure," U-kwon stuttered. 

You laughed awkwardly, "Can I also borrow someone's clothes?"

"W-well, uhh, does anyone here have clothes for a girl?" Everyone immediately turned to B-bomb and Zico.

B-bomb scratched the back of his head, "Well, I think I have some, but they're not really, ah, appropriate."

Zico nodded in agreement, "Some of the girls might've left lingerie but-"

"OKAY THEN! I have a t-shirt and shorts, they may be oversized but I think they'll do. We should all go to sleep now! Night everyone. There's a shower in my room ~~~ ah."

"Oh, ok then." You waved to everyone, "Night!"

Everyone waved back as you walked into U-kwon's room and shut the door.

Zico snickered, "Did you see how red his cheeks were?"

"I wonder if they'll be loud in there," P.O mumbled.

"I still think she should've roomed with me," Jaehyo whined.

Meanwhile, U-kwon was picking out the smallest pair of clothes he owned for you to wear. For some reason, the sound of the shower turning on made him jittery.

He laid down the clothes he picked out for you on the bathroom counter. When he came out, he smacked his head, "Why are you so nervous huh?!”

He climbed up to his bed and rested his head on a pillow, "This is gonna be just like any other night.”

The bathroom door opened and you came out in his clothes. The shorts fit nicely, but the t-shirt was just a tad bit oversized. You were drying your wet hair on a towel.

"Thanks for lending me your clothes oppa."

He nodded and bit his lower lip, turning his head around so he wouldn’t have to face you.

You walked over to him and checked his temperature, "Oh, your temperature went down. Here, you should drink medicine before you go to sleep." You poured the dark green medicine on a spoon and put it front of his mouth. He willing swallowed it as you gave him a glass of water to drink. 

U-kwon took the glass of water from you and drunk it slowly. You were too busy drying your hair to notice his eyes on you. 

He glanced at your face and caught sight of a water droplet that traveled down your jaw line, slender neck, and finally down under your shirt. He chocked on the water as your eyes widened and you patted his back, "Yah, what's wrong?"

He shook his head as he wiped the excess water from his chin. You took the glass from his hands and set it down on a nearby table. 

U-kwon puffed out his cheeks, *Dirty thoughts go away, think about something else! Hmm, the walls are really plain, yeah, I should paint them or somethin....AWW this isn't working!*

"Oh right, I'll get off the bed so you can sleep."

You quickly shook your head, "You're the sick one remember? I'll sleep...on that couch," you pointed at a small pull out couch.

"That thing's so small though."

"Well I'm not THAT big, I can fit,” you argued.

U-kwon shook his head, "I'm the guy, so I should sleep on the couch."

You furrowed your eyebrows, then grabbed some extra pillows from the couch and head of the bed and made a barrier dividing you and U-kwon.

"We can both sleep on the bed then. This will be my side, and that's your side."

"What?! Y-you want to sleep on the same bed?"

You shrugged, "It's not a problem right? It's not like anything's going to happen. There’s a barrier too.”

"But what if you get sick?"

You shurgged, "It's not like I'll die from it..."

U-kwon sighed and laid down on his side of the divided bed, "I guess it's okay then."

A few minutes later you fell asleep. 

When he heard your steady breathing, U-kwon peered over the barrier of pillows and saw you peacefully sleeping.

He smiled and turned off the bedroom lights.