Lucky You Ran Into Me

Her Second Chance

No One's POV

You were lying down on your bed, wiggling your toes and staring at the ceiling. A part of you regretted hanging up on U-kwon earlier, but a part of you was still mad at him due to his over-reacting. You picked up your cell phone, and wondered if he would call or text you.

After a good five minutes of staring at the screen, waiting for a ring or a ding, you threw your phone away and buried your face in your pillow.

A few minutes later, your ears perked up when you heard your cell phone ring. You scrambled up from your bed and searched around for your phone, which you found lying next to the trash can. You blew your bangs out of your eyes and took in a deep breath, "Hello?"

"Hey...I just wanted to say sorry for being such an earlier. I guess the jealousy got to me.” 

"Well I’m sorry for getting cranky," you mumbled.

"You were waiting for me to call weren't you?"

"Was not."

"Whatever you say."

You opened your mouth, but quickly closed it again, in fear of starting another fight, "I'll let you win this one, since tomorrow is your birthday."

"You remembered?" He asked surprised.

"Of course I did! I wouldn't forget your birthday that easily."

"So I'm that important to you?" U-kwon raised an eyebrow.

You scowled, "Don't push it."

He chuckled, "All right, so, how are we going to celebrate?"

"We have to celebrate?"

He gasped, "Of course! It's my birthday after all!"

"How about, you spend most of the day with your friends, and then around 9 you come over to my house, for dinner, and your gift."

"I only get to spend 3 hours of my birthday with my teddy bear?!" He yelped.

"I'm giving you time to spend with Block B!"

"But I see them every day!"

"You see me every day too."

"Oh...right...I guess two hours is better than none~."

"I still have to get you a gift though, hmmm what do you want?"

"You."

You sighed, "That helps!"

He laughed, "You don’t have to get me anything, just spending time with you is enough.”

"Fine fine, I’ll see you tomorrow then.”

"Wait! Before you go...we're good right?"

"Yup."

"Love you."

You smiled, "Love you too."

You ended the call and quickly called for Soojung, mentioning that it was an emergency. She bolted up the steps, and quickly arrived at your room, "What’s...the...emergency?!"

"Can you call the fireworks company?"

She gave you a 'you're kidding me look,' "You're in the mood for fireworks?"

"I'm in the mood to give my boyfriend a good birthday gift."

A big grin spread across her lips, "Leave it to me unnie! I got this! Now…What’s the fireworks company’s number?"

You face palmed your forehead.

The next day, you were window shopping in the mall, looking for something you could give to U-kwon as a birthday gift, since you felt that dinner and the fireworks weren't enough. You stopped by plushy store, and decided to go in. You looked up and down through the racks, and stopped when you spotted an adorable plush kitten. It was placed on the tallest rack, so you reached up on tippy toes and stretched your arm trying to reach it.

Your fingers were stretched to the fullest, yet you still couldn't reach the toy. You puffed out your cheeks in frustration, and stretched again, only to see someone else's hand reach up and grab the toy with ease. You turned around, "Yah, I was going to..." your voice faltered when you saw Woohyun looking down at you. His face was an inch away from yours, though you didn't seem to notice, since your eyes were on the toy, "Get that." Woohyun broke out of his trance, and felt his heartbeat slow down.

He handed you the toy, "No thank you?"

"Thanks."

He beamed, "You came alone?"

You nodded, "Why?"

"No reason," he smiled and turned around, looking at all the toys, "My niece's birthday is tomorrow, do you think she'll like any of these?"

"How old is she?"

"17."

You raised an eyebrow, "I think you're better off shopping in that store," you pointed at boutique filled with clothes for women.

He rubbed the back of his neck, "I'm not really good at shopping for girls."

"Then you're lucky you ran into me," you walked to the cashier and paid for the plush toy.

While you helped Woohyun pick out clothes for his niece, you spotted an adorable couple ring displayed in a glass case. 

Woohyun turned around, a dozen of clothes in his arms, and spotted you by the display case. He walked behind you and put on a mischievous grin, "Boo!"

You yelped and turned around. When you saw it was merely Woohyun, you scowled, "Not funny!"

He chuckled and looked at the couple ring you were admiring seconds earlier, "Couple ring?"

"Yeah, my friend's been looking for one for a long time," you turned around again and continued peering at the ring.

Woohyun stole a glance at your face and smiled. *She's even prettier up close.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up early and everything, ready to go to the amusement park with my friends, and one of them canceled -________-" So we all ended up not going T_T  I guess there's always next time...I UPDATED THOUGH XD~!