☂ Yongguk ☂

Aeru Oneshots ♥ - Closed
Yongguk.
 
Crash
 
 
 

You sighed with happiness and flipped another page of the book that was carefully resting on your lap. You put a few strands of hair behind your ear while you read the current of words and phrases with enthusiasm. You have been waiting for this book for a long time and today you discovered it in a small shop near your school. When you saw it, your smile has opened from ear to ear and you rushed to buy it.

You were sitting on one of the benches scattered throughout the large courtyard of your school. Normally you would go to quiet places because you always liked to read in your free time. You leaned your back on the big tree that stood near the bench and it didn’t let the sun warm your skin. A light wind ran through the courtyard leaving the weather, cool and calm. Today was a perfect day to relax because you had classes in a few hours.

"He touched gently with the tips of his fingers over her lips..." You read to yourself one of the sentences in a whisper but your concentration just went away when you hear a slight buzz in one of the other benches in the courtyard. You adjusted your glasses that were sliding through the bridge of your nose, and you raised up your eyes to the front, in the direction in which your feet pointed. A few miles away a boy was alone, writing something in his notebook. He was in the same position as you. His back was leaning against a tree and some white earphones were on his ears. He shook his head from time to time, with the sound of the music he was listening but he never stopped writing.

“Saranghae…” You saw him move his lips and you just realized the word he had said. You raised an eyebrow in curiosity. Is that what he was writing had something to do with love? You move your feet and the boy looked at his front. Your eyes met and you astray your face, embarrassed. Why he had to look at you? You don’t liked to be noticed. You liked that people didn’t speak with you, you don’t like to have attention, and it was already enough that the whole school thought that you were a nerd. For you, you were a normal person, and you don’t mind the comments of others.

You looked at the book again but something inside you, made ​​you look back at the boy. Seeing him in this way cleared your mind, and you just knew who he was. His name was Bang Yongguk, he was a tough guy but lonely. You often saw him in your classes, hidden in a corner and always writing. Although people thought he was a badass, you never thought such a thing of him. Yes, he was tough but only for people he didn’t know. He didn’t let people approaching him very much and it was rare to hear him speak. The first time he spoke and everyone heard, was in history class to say a response. Your mind still remembers perfectly the sound of his deep and husky voice launching chills across your spine.

“Hey… ______.” You heard your name being pronounced by a husky voice and you blinked a few times. You gave a jolt when you saw him in front of you, waving his hand in front of your face. How did he come to your side without you realizing it? Oh yes, you adore getting lost in thought and then you forget about the real life, that's where you live.

“Hrmm… Ne.” You answered in a hushed whisper and you looked at the book, averting your gaze from his. You didn’t know why you couldn’t look into his eyes. You were afraid of losing yourself in the vastness and sincerity that his look transmitted. You've never seen so beautiful and sincere eyes since you were born.

"Can... Can you lend me a pencil?" He asked a bit shy, sitting next to you and you gulped. Is there need for him to sit next to you even if you lend your pencil? "My pencil broke." He smiled apologetically and you blinked a few times when you saw his smile. It was something adorable and full of compassion. Wait, what is this? You asked to yourself tightening the cover of the book that was still in your lap, waiting to be read. “Can you?” His voice broke your thoughts and you nodded a few times. You put a tab on the page of the book and you opened your backpack, pulling out a sharpened pencil.

"Here, take it." You said looking at his face frontally for the first time and the only thing you got in return was a big gummy smile that lit his face. How do people think he is a bad person? You asked to yourself with admiration. He seemed perfectly normal and sociable. He looked at the notebook again and continued to write. You move your body a bit in discomfort. You weren’t used to having company.

“Ahrmm… Yongguk.” You called his name feeling your cheeks turn red. You two weren’t close or anything like that but as he called you by your first name, you decided to do the same. Yongguk raised his head and crossed his eyes with yours, waiting for you to continue. "You're not going... Not going to the bench where you were?" You asked, pointing to the bench in front of you. He looked to where you pointed and then looked at you.

"I like your company." He said in a blast, bluntly and with no difficult words. He said these words with cunning and security. Your heart began to accelerate suddenly and he raised his eyebrows in concern. "My presence bother you?" He asked, closing the notebook and when you didn’t answer he got up. Your body stirred, without your mind think, and you grabbed his arm, without knowing the reason for it.

"Not at all." You answered promptly, feeling your cheeks blush again. "Your presence doesn’t bother me... Not at all." You replied and he threw you again, one of his gummy smiles. "You can sit beside me." You said, sitting down and he did the same.

“Gomawo.” He thanked you and you saw a slight blush rise in his cheeks. “You know ______...” He began to speak with his husky voice. You could tell he was talking shyly. "This isn’t the first time I try to talk to you." He said playing with the pencil between his fingers. You looked at him and your mind started working. Yes, he was right. This isn’t the first time. He spoke with you all days, even if only to say hello or to ask something borrowed or even just to nod. “And I hope there is no last time.” He said this phrase with a rougher voice. "I like your presence. I like you, and I just hope that you give me a chance." He asked, looking into your eyes and in that moment your heart skipped a beat. He was asking to be something more than a mere acquaintance. He liked you. "I’m sorry if this is precipitated, but I'm tired of hiding my feelings." He whispered and looked at the notebook, just like you. The word 'Crash', was written at the top and your name was written with a perfect letter in the upper right corner.

“Ahhem…” You gulped, staring at the floor and you felt warm fingers landing gently on your hand. He looked at you, giving you an affectionate and full of tenderness look. How can a person have so many feelings in a simple look? You asked mentally feeling your heart beating erratically. You were unable to refuse his request. "I accept. Who knows, it might do us good." You said with a small smile on the lips and he nodded.

"Gomawo. I'm not going to disappoint you, and thank you so much." He said and pulled you into a hug causing his notebook, fall in your lap and you managed to read what he wrote. It was something overwhelming. The lyrics were beautiful and you knew that he had written it while thinking about you. You were sure that the word 'Crash', wouldn’t leave your mind anytime soon, much less its lyrics.

You rested your head on his chest and smiled. You didn’t know what the future has in store but you were certain of one thing. There are opportunities and choices that a person has to take, and this, you have the certainty that you will not regret because Yongguk isn’t what people define. Yongguk, inside, is kind and just wants your own good, because you have reached his heart and soul.

~ My breath quickens when I see you ~

~ When I see you my eyes get dazzled ~

 
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
heart_surgery, your requeste is done! Thank you so much for this request cause Gukkie is my bias ~
Please give your feedback né? :)