☂ Minho ☂

Aeru Oneshots ♥ - Closed
Minho.
 
I chase you 
 
 
 
‘I love you.’

 

You read the white paper with the letter very well aligned. You already knew who the sender was and you knew that someone or rather, girls, knew who the sender was, you'd be dead and buried by now.

You hadn’t even sure how it all started. You just truly met him, when you went to where Shinee was signing autographs. You were just one of the thousands of fans but oddly enough his eyes caught yours and since then, he doesn’t let you go. Well, of course if you were one regular fan, you'd love to have him as your secret boyfriend but it happens that you're not a regular fan. You think you are ordinary but the way you act is a little weird for some people.

You sat on the bench that overlooked the street and you sighed lightly. What would you do? What would you tell him? He keeps constantly send you little notes. Occasionally he follows you and you had fun with him trying to hide from you but you always catch him. You just smile, it is inevitable not to smile when you see his brown eyes sparkling and shining in your direction. When you see his thin lips sketching a small smile when he sees you. It’s inevitable not to smile when he tries to walk up to you but he doesn’t pay attention to other things and bumps into someone. You see him apologize and the next second you're no longer in the same place. You didn’t know why you fled from him but now you've decided that it was enough to get away, today you would tell him how you felt, without fear or lies.

You folded the small paper and you opened the zipper of the bag, placing the paper inside. You heard a small noise and you looked to your left side, a little startled. Your eyes scanned the bench, until they stopped in another paper equal to what you had saved. You rolled your eyes and you took the paper, already knowing from who it was. This happened several times throughout your day, this was already like a routine to you and to him. You read the paper and without realizing it, your lips sprouted a smile.

 

'I know I'm annoying but I really like you and you are well aware of that.'

 

You put the paper in the bag, like you did with the other and you got up from the bench. You turned your head in every direction possible, even unwilling to admit, you were anxious to see him. You knew it because your heart tightened whenever some guy passed by you. Unfortunately, none of them was he. What is going on with you? You asked to yourself mentally. You never felt this, this mix of feelings. Your heart yearned to see him, and your eyes longed to look to his beautiful face.

You turned your face to the right side and then as a click, you saw him. He was dressed with a black sweater, light jeans accompanied the set and finally some white sneakers were on his feet. There he was, a member of Shinee, one of the people you never thought who would like you, Choi Minho. Your eyes met and like all times, his lips formed a smile. He took a step forward without breaking eye contact and this time you returned to his smile. Of course he wasn’t expecting you to do that, but today was different, you would do the opposite of what you always did.

He stopped walking and his lips went from a smile to an 'o' of admiration. This was the first time he had seen your smile. So, as a glance, he took a few hurried steps and stopped right in front of you. Being tall was a bonus for him because he had long legs.

"Finally, I can talk to you after months without speaking to you and only see you from afar." He said in a whisper and your eyes widened slightly. Months? It's been months? You ignored him for months and he never get tired of you? God, you were really shocked.

"I'm sorry? Months?" You asked a little puzzled and he nodded slightly biting his lower lip. He was cute, that, you had to admit, well he was always cute but seeing him in real life is something else, is a thousand times better.

"Today marks exactly six months since we met." He said showing his long fingers of his right hand and you gave a small laugh.

"I’m sorry I made you wait so long to talk to me again." You replied wiping out your laughter. You were a polite girl, your parents educated you well.

"It's alright." He shrugged. "It was worth waiting for you." He sat on the bench and stretched his head back letting the sunshine warm his face. You blinked a few times and you looked around you. You were admired by one thing that hasn’t happened yet. How is it that nobody approached him and asked him for autographs and took pictures?

“Mi.. Hrmrmm.. Minho.” You called him by his name reluctantly, feeling your cheeks flush because you have called him by his name. You weren’t close or anything, or so you thought. He opened his eyes slowly and you gulped. "Why.. Why is it that nobody asked you for autographs or anything like that?" You asked, feeling less embarrassed.

"Because at this time hardly anyone goes here." He said smiling a bit and you looked at him nodding your head a few times. That's why he always chases you at this time. He's smart, very smart. He is smarter than you thought. "At this time there are only older people going through these parts." He said a little lower. You nodded again, and a strange silence filled the air. You sighed and felt Minho intertwining his fingers with yours. You looked at your fingers and he pulled your arm making you too sit on the bench. "That's better." He said pulling your head until it was resting on his shoulder. He closed his eyes and you looked at his face with your peripheral vision.

"Why me?" You asked out of nowhere and he shifted up a bit. You saw his lips open and your ears were prepared to hear an answer. You were curious and it didn’t hurt to ask what you wanted to know, in fact, it was a harmless question.

"Because you're you." He explained in the most basic way possible. "Because I saw in your eyes that you were innocent and true." He lifted his head a little bit and you did the same, until your eyes meet up. You like to look him in the eyes because you saw that his eyes didn’t lie. His eyes had the feeling called love very explicit. "Because you make my heart race." He responded and approached his lips of your cheek. "I just want you to accept my love for you and our future relationship even if it is a bit harsh." He said softly and kissed your cheek affectionately. After he broke the kiss, you looked piercingly at his eyes.

"I will be strong for you and for me." You said feeling pride fill your heart. "I will be strong for us." You said nodding furtively and he smiled softly.

"I know you'll be strong because you are my girl." He said and then pulled you into a long hug. You closed your eyes and returned to his embrace. You know you'd give everything for your relationship because love is stronger than everything else.

 
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
CharisseMaine, here's your request.. Feedback please? :3