☂ Woohyun ☂

Aeru Oneshots ♥ - Closed
Woohyun.
 
Bottle of milk
 
 
 

You sat in one of the wooden benches that decorated the small park and you looked at the clear and clean sky. Today was sunday and you didn’t have anything better to do so you decided to come to the park but of course you didn’t come alone. Nam Woohyun, your newest and first boyfriend decided to come with you when you told him you were going to the park alone. Of course you loved the idea. It isn’t every day that you can be with him due to his schedules so, every hour that he could be with you was wonderful.

Your relationship had only a few months and maybe that's why you haven’t given your first kiss yet. He wasn’t a shy person, maybe just a little, but you, oh, you were too shy. The first time you held hands, was last month, because you were ashamed of people seeing your affections in public. You knew he loved to touch you and fortunately your 'paranoia' is fading away over time. Many times during the night you said to yourself that you had to get out of your shell then so little by little you two hold hands in public more often. You let him embrace your shoulders and give you kisses on the cheek but when the term was kissing on the lips, you would be a little shy and you never tried to do such a thing. Your friends have even joked about it with you but deep down you just wanted to kiss him when your shyness stopped being a hindrance, which certainly it would take time. You just expect that Woohyun wasn’t an impatient person because with you, things have to take its time.

"Hyemi, do you want something to eat?" The voice of your boyfriend sounded close to your ear tickling your sensitive skin and you tightened your lips in a soft line, feeling the warmth invade your cheeks. When this shyness is going to leave? You wondered to yourself, feeling a blaze of discomfort fill the air.

"Yes please." You shyly replied in a loose voice and you turned your eyes to his handsome face. A small smile was dancing on his lips and he approached his face of your shoulder. You knew that he was glad to be with you, this was more than obvious.

"I'll be right back." He said in a soft whisper. The tips of your lips rose drawing a simple smile on your lips and when he placed a graceful kiss on your forehead, your heart skipped a beat. He got up from the bench and you looked at his straight back and at his quiet footsteps. Yes, it was also obvious that you liked being with him. You saw his figure stop in a small wooden shack and a tender smile appeared on your lips when you saw him smile as he made your requests. Yes, indeed, he was a fantastic person. He did everything he could to see you happy and he never complained about your foibles and your shyness. Indeed, he liked you to even be able to tolerate your shyness.

“Thank you.” You thanked when he put a croissant in your lap and he answered you with a smile. His smile always cheered your day. He always smile when he was with you, and most of the times it was impossible for you not smile too. He had this little spell on you. He was good at cheer you up. "Oh, you just brought a bottle of milk?" You asked, pointing to the small white bottle that was sitting on the bench and he nodded, taking a piece of croissant to his mouth.

"The seller only had this bottle." He excused himself with a calm look and you shrugged.

"It's alright." You said and you grabbed the bottle, opening it. Woohyun picked up a straw and put it in the bottle. You thanked with a smile and brought the straw to the mouth, savoring the delicious milk. Although you two have been dating for a short time, he already knew your tastes. He had bought your favorite milk. "Do you want some?" You asked, turning your dorsum slightly at him as you stretched out your hand with the bottle securely in your slim fingers.

“Gomawo.” He thanked you and brought the straw to his lips. Yes, there was only a straw, so he was drinking from the same straw as you. You looked at his adam's apple that quivered while the warm liquid of the milk dripped down his throat and your cheeks flushed causing your eyes to aim this time his lips and finally, you looked at the straw again. "Do you want to drink more?" He asked again offering the bottle and you nodded. You brought the straw to your mouth and suddenly your eyes widened as a thought in your mind emerged. You two were drinking from the same straw that means you two had indirectly kissed.

“Omo.” Your lips bopped with this little astonishment and you turned your face slowly to Woohyun. He frowned with some concern when he saw your face. You looked at his lips and then to the straw. You two had indirectly kissed but unfortunately the straw just had the taste of milk. Inexplicably you wanted to feel the taste of his lips. “Woohyun…” You said his name shyly and you pointed to the straw. "We... We kissed indirectly." You said feeling the tingle in your ears, and a slight blush appeared on his cheeks making the atmosphere somewhat embarrasssing.

He approached his body of yours, until his arm was rubbing against yours and you raised up your eyes to look at him. He put an arm over your shoulder and his fingers tickled in your cold cheekbones. His eyes were resting directly on yours and a current of air passed through you two, bringing the scent of Woohyun to your face. You cautiously closed your eyes while you were feeling his fingers caressing your cheek down to your neck. Calmly, Woohyun was approaching his lips of yours and when there was only a few millimeters to his lips seal yours, you opened your eyes. His hazel eyes contained a mixture of love and tenderness. You lose yourself in the precision of his gaze and you felt his nose brush against yours.

"Hyemi, actually the seller had more bottles of milk." He whispered the truth, brushing his lips gently on yours but you were already lost on the spur of his fragrant breath. "But I have long wanted to relish your soft lips." He said passing with the thumb on your bottom lip and you didn’t say anything. Your lips only formed an understanding beam and he was closing his eyes slowly like you, and when his lips lingered lovingly in yours, fireworks emerged from under your closed eyelids.

Indeed, you shouldn’t have took so long to kiss him because his lips were sweeter than the milk itself. You would savor his lips whenever you could. You would from now on enjoy his sweet lips that were now your new addiction.

 
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
ILoveInfinite07, what did you think of your request? Guys, although the request isn't yours, at least can you tell me how I went? Please? Thank you ~