☂ Hoya ☂

Aeru Oneshots ♥ - Closed
Hoya.
 
Anime? 
 
 
 
"Jagiya, please look at me." Your boyfriend asked, putting in front of the television. It turns out that you just love to see the anime 'Death Note' and your favorite character is L. Every time you knew that the anime would appear on television, you forgot about everything else, including your boyfriend. Hoya, your boyfriend, he hated your habit, but he never told you that because he doesn’t want to hurt you. He didn’t like when you were talking entertaining together and suddenly, you'd stop talking and grabbed the command to turn on the television to watch the anime. Hoya was a quiet boy and never tired easily but the truth is that he was getting tired. “Minri.” He called you and you raised up from the bed. A small smile formed on his lips when he saw that your eyes were connected with his. Finally, he had caught your attention.

"Hoya, you’re putting yourself in front of the television." You said, turning your eyes to the television. He had to get away, so you manage to watch the anime. You looked at him again and placed your hands on his elbows. "Can you take a few steps to the side?" You asked without feeling in the voice and you pulled him slightly to the side. “Thank you.” You thanked and you looked at the TV again. Your mouth formed a big smile when your eyes saw your favorite character appear, L. You didn’t know why you'd love to see this anime, you just saw this anime because you liked the character, nothing more.

You heard a long sigh, but you didn’t move, even one iota. You were already used to the sighs of Hoya. Deep down you knew that what you were doing wasn’t right. And if he one day leaves you because you don’t pay any attention to him? And if he one day wants to break up with your relationship? Náh, this will not happen. You said to yourself, shaking your head. You love Hoya and he loves you that is the basis for a relationship, right?

“Jagiya.” He called you again. He liked to call you by jagiya. Once he said that the word was very significant because that word was only directed to you and you were his first girlfriend, then the word was much more meaningful.

“Hmmm..” You answered, half distracted. In fact, you had the certain that if there was an earthquake, you wouldn’t feel anything because of your full concentration to the television.

"Why do you like an anime character and not your boyfriend?" You heard him ask in a grumpy voice. He would become grumpy when you ignored him, he hated talking to people when they didn’t give attention to what he said. You didn’t say anything, because again the face of L, appeared on the television. "Are you listening to me?" He asked. This time his voice was a little closer. You swore you could feel his breath hitting the back of your bare neck.

"Yes, I’m listening to you." You said and without warning, your TV went out. Your eyes widened when you saw the TV screen completely black. “Omo.” Your brain processed what had happened. You raised abruptly from the floor and took quick steps, until the tips of your fingers pressed the light switch. As you suspected, the light had gone down. “Aish, no.” You said half irritated. Now that the good part of the anime was starting, there had to be a blackout.

"Thank God." You hear your boyfriend whisper softly and you turned your face toward him. Your eyes met and he gave a smirk. You sighed resignedly, and marched a few steps until you lie down on your stomach on your bed.

"Now that I have your attention.." You heard him speak and you felt an arm landing on top of your back. "I'll repeat my question again." He coughed slightly unwilling, before asking the question. "Well, why do you like an anime character and not your boyfriend?" He asked the question a second time. You had heard that same question minutes ago.

"Because he's perfect." You said without thinking. The words came out of your mouth freely as if they were waiting to be told. Actually, you loved your boyfriend, but this time you didn’t want to know about anything because you were upset. The damn light had gone down.

“Oh.” He merely said. Seconds passed in silence, you could hear the tick tock of the blue clock that was perched on top of your nightstand. You raised your head and you looked to your right side. Your eyes looked intently at the sad eyes of your boyfriend. "I'm sorry, I know I'm not perfect as much as I want." He said your cheek with his thumb. "I'd like to be perfect because then you would love me more." He whispered and your heart trembled with sadness. You loved him as he was. "But instead of loving me, you love a fictional character." He looked away and stared at the wall in front of you. You had hurt him and he didn’t deserved it.

“Hoya.” You called him but he didn’t look at you. “Hoya, look at me.” You said shaking his arm slightly.

"You know, I may not be perfect but my love for you is perfect." He said without looking at you. "When I looked at you for the first time and saw your smile, for me, at that moment you were perfect and yet you continue to be." He replied, turning his face to you and placing the arm that was previously on your back, on your neck. "I can try to be perfect, I can dye my hair black like the anime character." He said your neck. "But the Hoya that you know this time may cease to exist." He pointed to his chest and you looked at his face. You didn’t want him to stop being himself. You fell in love with the caring and romantic Hoya. You don’t want him to change. "What can I do to make you fall in love with me?" He asked turning up and his eyes scanned the white ceiling.

“Nothing.” You said a little high, and you did the same as him. You turned your stomach towards the ceiling. You turned your face to the side and he did the same. "You don’t need to do simply nothing." You said and stretched out your hand, entwining your fingers with his. "Because I fell in love with this Hoya." You whispered and saw a small smile spread over his lips. "From the moment I saw you, I thought you were perfect." You repeated what he had told you minutes ago. “I love you.” You stated.  "You’re perfect. Forget the anime character, you are real, the character don’t." You murmured the words quickly and without prior notice he linked his lips with yours slowly, and before you fully savor his lips, he broke the kiss.

“I love you too.” He said and hugged you tightly, completely forgetting that a few minutes ago he was sad. This day the anime never crossed your mind. You just wanted to be with Hoya that is a real person and your perfect guy.

 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
Done! Cute_Inspirit, please give me your feedback ~♥