☂ Jungkook ☂

Aeru Oneshots ♥ - Closed
Jungkook.
 
Food
 
 
 

A long sigh came out of your mouth and you looked around you. You were already tired of walking down the street and looking at the shop windows alone. The reason you're walking alone is because your friend Jungkook said that you should only go to his house around 1pm, but the problem is that he sent you a message saying that when you were already on the way to his house. Yes, his instinct is really good, no doubt.

Your ears heard the bells of the church clock sound and you turned your head instinctively forward, and when your eyes saw the hours, you bite your lips, not to hold any expletive word. There was still an hour for you to go to his house. But why haven’t you gone? After all, for sure he didn’t want anything important or maybe we want. You could leave but then why are you still waiting for the hours to pass? You put your cold hands in your coat pockets to warm your fingers and you touched in your phone. You grabbed it and you took it off from the pocket. You leaned against a wall of the street crowded with people and you looked at the phone screen, searching for his message.

 

'Yerin, please can you come to my house tomorrow? I have something really important to tell you.'

 

You put again, your phone in your pocket when you finished reading the message. He sent this message yesterday and that's why you were here today. After all, you couldn’t go home. What he wanted to tell you was important. You knew when Jungkook says something is important is because it really is important. You turned your body forward and your hands touched the cold shop window while your eyes looked at the jewelry that was in the showrooms. You really weren’t aiming the jewelry because your mind was a bit far. Your mind was thinking about Jungkook and about his smile that lit up your heart every day. You've been friends for a good couple of years, you two knew everything about each other and you knew perfectly well that never in your life, you would abandon him since he was very important to you. You knew you were going to be friends forever because unfortunately he didn’t correspond to your feelings, at least you never noticed it.

"When will I stop seeing you with different eyes?" You murmured to yourself while you pulled away your head of the glass. You put your hands in your pockets again and begin to walk decided to go to his house. You were already tired of waiting and if really what he wanted to talk to you was important, then it could wait no longer.

You passed by some cobbled streets and you could only hear your footsteps. You liked the province where Jungkook lived because it was quiet and the neighbors weren’t eavesdroppers. Unfortunately you can no longer say that of your neighborhood. You turned your feet to the right and you entered in a small building. You greeted the familiar doorman, because this wasn’t the first time that you came here and you opened a black door that gave direction to some stairs. You climbed a few flights of stairs and when you stopped at the door 26, you again put your hands in the coat pockets. You were on the verge of seeing Jungkook, except that you didn’t know if you should knock on the door or not.

You leaned your back against the door, and you closed your eyes for a few brief seconds. Your ears were attentive and you could hear a light music sound behind the door along with a delicious sensing of food. What is he doing? Your mind snapped while your eyes were still closed. Seconds passed and you opened your eyes. The time wasn’t imported anymore, you had to knock on the door. You raised your fist and knocked with the dents of your hand gently on the door. You heard some footsteps and the door opened quickly. Your eyes looked at the face that was in front of you and automatically a usual smile appeared on your lips.

"You came earlier." He said in a sweet tone and opened the door wider to let you enter. You took off the shoes and kept them in a corner. His house was warm and now your nostrils could feel much better the smell of food causing your stomach clench in hunger. You still hadn’t eaten. "But everything is ready." He said closing the door and then he placed a hand on the bottom of your back causing a slight shiver travel down your spine. He didn’t touch you too much, so at his smallest touch, your whole body would tremble with joy and your heart would miss a beat.

"All ready?" You asked, raising an eyebrow as he led you to the kitchen. When you placed your feet in the kitchen your eyes widened in awe. The table was perfectly placed with a white tablecloth. Two red and long candles with the aroma of roses were lit and placed in the corners of the table. To complete, in the center of the table was your favorite dish. "You did all this?" You asked, feeling your cheeks blush when he bit his lower lip and nodded softly. "For me?" You pointed to your chest as you tilted your head. You really were admired but deep down you were squealing with happiness like a child when she receives her first gift. Your heart skipped a beat again when Jungkook nodded a second time. "Ohm, thank you." You thanked feeling your heart jump in delight.

"Let me help you take off the coat." He said holding out a hand and he pulled the sleeve of your coat helping you to pull it off. You put the coat on the chair and Jungkook, pulled a chair inviting you to sit down. You sit without objections and you saw his smooth moves as he sat in the chair in front of you. "Well, I hope you like it." He said starting to serve the food to your plate and then did the same with his plate. You looked at the food that was on the plate and you grabbed a fork. You brought a piece to your mouth while you were feeling the look of Jungkook in you. "So? Is it good?" He asked looking intently at you and your eyes widened with the explosion of flavors in your mouth. It was delicious. You looked at him and nodded multiple times while you raised your two thumbs unable to utter a word. He gave a slight laugh of happiness and began to eat. "You know, this food was made ​​with love." He said in a mere whisper but you managed to hear because the light music that you had heard before knocking on the door, had ended.

“Love?” You asked, taking another bite of food in the mouth while you were trying to keep your heart calm. You couldn’t be hasty and think of things that maybe weren’t true.

"I don’t know how to say this so I tried to prepare your favorite dish." He began to speak in a tone slightly stumpy and you pulled the chair a little forward, if he speaks in a murmur you wouldn’t be able to understand anything.

"Is this about what you wanted to talk to me?" The question came out of your mouth quickly. Mentally you reproached yourself. You had the craze of being hasty and wanted to know everything in the first minute but Jungkook wasn’t like that. With him, things had to take its time especially when things were important. You inspired quietly and you bit your cheeks internally preventing your tongue to fold any word. You would expect him to tell everything that he had to say.

“Yes.” He put the fork on the edge of the plate and put his hands in his lap. "I've thought about this a lot Yerin, and honestly I don’t know when it started." He said calmly looking at his hands with his head down. He was nervous and shy. He never looked at people's eyes when he was nervous because he was transparent. When you looked at his eyes you soon discovered what he had. When he was sad or angry, with one look you would discover everything. "I'm sorry Yerin." He said in a plaintive tone as he raised his head slowly. Your mind began to think the worst but you decided to be quiet because he hadn’t finished speaking. "I'm sorry Yerin but I fell in love with you." He said the words in a hassle free tone and your heart was slowly calming its heart rhythms. "I don’t know when or how." He continued to talk while looking sadly at your eyes. "I just know that I was jealous when you were talking with other guys and when you said you couldn’t be with me." He said in a mere moving of lips and you blinked your eyes. He likes me? You asked to yourself while your brain was still a little confused. "I'm sorry again but I love you Yerin." He said in a serious tone and this time your brain was no longer confused. Oh my God, finally. Your mind screamed.

"Pabo, why are you apologizing?" You asked suddenly, looking kindly into his eyes. "You have no guilt." You said and you took another piece of food to the mouth, trying to appear to be calm but actually you wanted to hug him and say that you loved him too. "And besides, I love you too." You rested your fork on the plate and you saw his eyes widening. You gave a slight chuckle and when you found yourself, he was already on your side. He pulled your arm making you stand up from the chair in less than half a second.

"Do you love me?" He asked looking at you in the eyes as his thumb coursed through your warm cheek.

"For quite some time now." You admitted while your lips formed a small smile. Jungkook put other hand on your cheek and the corners of his mouth rose, forming a gorgeous smile. "So don’t grieve for loving me because this is the best thing that you told me so far." You said in a low tone while you looked at his sparkling eyes and Jungkook smiled more.

"Then I'll tell you once more." He whispered and approached his face of yours. “I love you.” He said in a sweet tone and brushed his nose in yours making both laugh with satisfaction. Well, they say that when the food is made with love it tastes better and apparently it worked with you and Jungkook.

 
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
Summerskye, here's your request ^^