☂ V ☂

Aeru Oneshots ♥ - Closed
V.
 
Bubble gum
 
 
 
Popp!

You heard the annoying noise curse your ears. You were already listening to this noise since you placed your feet on the street, or at most an hour or so that this annoying noise never stops.

Popp!

Again, you heard the noise and you sighed audibly. Neither the noise of cars, nor the noise of people talking, nor the sound of music that sounded softly on your phone drowned this annoying sound.

Popp! Popp! Popp!

You covered your ears and you looked askance at V. He was doing bubbles with the chewing gum, every five seconds, and it was making you crazy. You were already sick of hearing him blow bubbles with the bubble gum. When you saw a bubble forming in his mouth, it was the last straw. Without thinking twice you approached him and you burst the bubble with the palm of your hand. He looked at you and blinked a few times.

"Just stop." You looked at him with murderous eyes and a slight smirk sketched up his lips. Of course he wouldn’t listen to you. Of course he wouldn’t stop the noise. He loved to see you angry. Whenever you went out with your friends, he did everything to see you angry and in the end, you would eventually come home angry.

"I'm not doing anything wrong Horin." He protested in a low voice and began chewing the gum again, not wanting to care about what you had requested, as expected. He turned his face to the right and you shook your head in disapproval. A few seconds passed and your friends got into a market. You followed behind them, and you stopped on a shelf where it had crackers of various kinds. V, stood by your side and picked up a box of Oreo cookies. "If I join the flavor of these crackers with the gum, the sound will no longer be annoying because the taste will be good." He winked at you and you rolled your eyes.

"Why are you such a baby?" You asked, picking up a package of Oreo cookies. You didn’t understand why he always told you what he thought about his things. You didn’t know why he liked to talk to you. You didn’t know why he was so glad to annoy you. Why does he do these things to you? You're not the only girl in your group of friends.

"I'm not a child." He pouted and you squeezed the packet of biscuits with your hand. How can you still handle with him? If it was someone else, you had already turned your back to him and disappeared from his side but no, you were listening to what he was saying. "If I were a child, you wouldn’t like me." He whispered the last words softly and your eyes were widening in every word that your ears were hearing. Of course I don’t like him, this is nonsense. Where did he get that idea? You were trying to say to yourself but you couldn’t fool your own heart.

“Excuse me?” You asked, giving a small laugh of sarcasm. "You must be confusing me with some other girl V." You said pointing to your chest in a superior manner. "I like mature guys, such as Jin." You pointed to another shelf without really knowing if Jin was there. You were so desperate for excuses that your phrases didn’t come out as straight as you wanted.

"Look at you Horin." He pointed at your face and stepped forward. "Why are you so nervous?" He asked placing the left foot beside the right foot. You raised your head a little and you bit your inner cheek. Bingo! The worst of it all wasn’t he being an immature guy, but yes, the fact that he recognizes your actions and the way you act. He was insightful, very insightful.

"I'm not nervous." You said biting your lower lip slightly. You didn’t know why when he said the word 'like', your operating system stopped working properly. What does this mean? What is going on? You asked to yourself every minute while you saw the calm eyes of V looking at you. You gulped and you looked to the sides trying to end with this awkward moment. "Where are the others?" You asked, turning your back a bit but unfortunately, you didn’t find anyone.

“Horin.” You heard V call your name but you didn’t look at him. The less you wanted right now was to look at him. You didn’t want to denounce your strange feelings. You didn’t want that the feeling that you were hidden so much in the darkest corner of your heart come out to the surface. You wanted everything, less that. "You really see me as a child?" You heard him ask in a husky voice and with curiosity, you turned your face to see him. Your eyes widened because you didn’t expect him to be so close to you.

"Yes.. Yes, I see you as a child." You said half insecure and you looked directly into his eyes, seeing mixed feelings in his brilliant pupil. What I'm saying is true? Your mind wrapped, confusing your brain.

"You prefer Jin, isn’t it?" He asked with a sad look and you nodded your head several times. Yes, you liked mature boys, but apparently, V, was your exception, your only exception. "I don’t believe in it." He said, approaching his face even more to yours and you could smell the peppermint that came from his mouth because of the gum. Your eyes stopped on his lips. Suddenly, you wanted to feel the taste of the chewing gum. "Horin, I don’t believe you don’t like me." He said putting his hands on your shoulders and shaking you slightly. “Horin..”

"Give me a chewing gum." You asked stretching out your hand. V, took his hands off of your shoulders and blinked a few times, a bit confused with the drastic change of subject. He pulled out a chewing gum from his pocket and laid it gently in your hand. You opened the plastic and put the gum in your mouth. A mint flavor filled your mouth and a beautiful smile appeared on your lips.

Popp!

You blew a bubble of gum, and V smiled. It seems that would be you now that will annoy him with the noise of the chewing gum. You came near him and you blew a bubble close to his ear.

"Yah, why did you do that?" He asked covering his ear. You gave a chuckle and you took a few steps back.

"It’s the punishment for having discovered my secret." You winked and begin to walk among the shelves.

“Secret?” He muttered again feeling confused. “Yah Horin, wait..” He took a few hurried steps but you kept walking. "Horin, tell me, what secret?" He asked placing a hand on your shoulder and the only thing you did was munch another bubble gum. “Horin..” He looked at you with puppy eyes and a laugh abandoned your vocal cords. He will discover the secret if he thinks a bit, or maybe not. “Horin..” He continued to call your name and you knew that this would extend to the rest of the afternoon.

Popp!

Well, after all the 'popp popp' of the chewing gums isn’t as bad as you thought.

 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
Hey, Cute_Inspirit, here's your request, I hope you liked it. Tell me what you think please ~ ♥