☂ L.Joe ☂

Aeru Oneshots ♥ - Closed
L.Joe.
 
Baby U 
 
 
 
You moved up a bit on the bed and your eyelids fluttered. A small smile opened on your lips and you yawned. You still weren’t prepared to open your eyes. You turned to the left and your shoulder brushed against the head of a person. The smile you had on the lips opened even more. You felt the person moving up and not minutes passed when you felt the tips of his fingers rubbing lightly on your forehead, removing, a few strands of hair out of your eyes. Your heart began to pound heavily in your chest and you could hear your heart rhythms.

You opened your eyes slowly and your eyes met the brown and beautiful eyes of L.Joe. You knew he was a womanizer, or so people said. You knew he liked to break the hearts of girls but you also know that he suffered a heartbreak not long ago. You knew he still loved that person and you knew that person was you. Yes, the person by whom L.Joe fell truly in love, was with you, a quiet, intelligent and somehow special girl.

L.Joe smiled weakly at you and a small glow appeared in the corner of his eyes. You could see that this glow was exhilaration. You could see that the little sparkle that his eyes held was because of you. You didn’t know you could make a person happy. You didn’t even know you had someone who loved you with all his heart. You just knew you were in a world where you only knew how to breathe and think. You didn’t know you could love someone but it seems that your sad heart, after all beats. Your sad heart today, right now, is pumping with love, that love that was hard to achieve.

"Hey baby." He greeted you with his husky voice and with a smile on the lips. You don’t mind waking up like this every day. You really don’t care to see the face of L.Joe near yours, you actually love it. You loved hearing his raspy voice. His voice filled your heart. You really don’t feel alone anymore.

“Hey.” You returned to his compliance, and he gave a little chuckle. You didn’t know what else to say. Yesterday the day was crazy and good at the same time. You were happy to be here with him. You didn’t want to think about yesterday, but yesterday was the day you saw that he really loved you. Every tear he shed, every word he uttered, came from the bottom of his heart.

"Thank you for accepting my first love." He said squeezing the tip of your fingers and putting your hand on his chest. You smiled a little and he raised his head and with the other hand pulled a bit the pillow down to put his head in a better position. His unruly hair was even more rebellious. You like seeing him like this, you liked to see him in his innocent state. "Thank you for accepting me as I am, with all my flaws." He kept talking and thanking you. These words would never tire your ears.

"You don’t need to thank continuously." You said swiping your fingers through his smooth and shiny hair. "I'm here because I feel good with you." You replied and he put a hand on your waist and pulled you a little closer to him. He landed softly his face in the crook of your neck and smelled your perfume. A small shiver went through your column and you sighed. You wouldn’t forget these little moments. These small moments were so precious. You always wanted to be like this with him and now that your dream really has come true, you wanted it to last indefinitely.

"I know that." He said rubbing lovingly his nose on your neck. He knew perfectly well that your weak spot was the neck. "But I want to thank you whenever I have that opportunity." He placed a quick kiss on your neck with his pouty lips, and you beamed. Although at first you didn’t liked him, you knew he would try to make you be his, and the truth is that he actually managed to make it but he also fell in love with you. He began to see you with different eyes, he began to love you and he knew he couldn’t escape. He knew that he would love you. "I know that you didn’t liked me and I admit I was a womanizer but since I met you, everything changed." He said putting a hand on your back, it softly. "Looks like it was meant you have shown up in my life, Hyerin." He said close to your ear and gave a long kiss on your cheek.

"I don’t know if it was intended or not, and I don’t really want to know." You turned your face to see his prying eyes. "What matters is that we're together, even if it was fate or not." You said resting your forehead on his head and he nodded his head slightly. A few seconds passed in silence, and he took his hand of your back and covered his face with his right arm, a bit sheepishly.

"I can’t believe you saw me crying yesterday." He said with a weak voice and your heart started beating erratically. You like to feel his sincerity and above all, you liked to feel the true L.Joe, the true innocent and embarrassed L.Joe.

"It's okay, you don’t have to stay that way for showing me your weaker part." You whispered putting your head on his pillow. "I will never tease you about it." You said taking his arm gently to the side and seeing his cheeks flushed. You approached your face to his, and only a few inches were separating your lips. L.Joe looked straight into your eyes and smiled broadly.

“Saranghae Hyerin.” He spoke the words softly and pressed his soft lips on yours quickly. He parted your lips and looked back into your eyes. "I love you so much." He gave a small smile and then rejoined your lips closing his eyes. You did the same and the only thing your ears could hear was your hearts beat while singing a beautiful love song.

 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
Hyunaswag, here's your L.Joe xD
Song referred to this oneshot: Teen Top - Baby U