☂ Youngjae ☂

Aeru Oneshots ♥ - Closed
Youngjae.
 
Love note?
 
 
 
‘Nana, I like you.’

 

You read the note, which was trembling loosely in your hands. This wasn’t the first note that you received. Almost every day you had a note in your locker and almost every day the note said the same thing. You were already getting a bit tired of this little game. You didn’t know who was the sender of these notes, and it made you a little curious but a little angry too. If the person likes you, why don’t he confess to you, face to face? Is always better than writing notes and not write his name.

"Good morning." You heard a voice salute you. You automatically kept the note in the middle of your notebook and you closed the locker with a little force. "Today, the day is good." You turned your eyes to Youngjae. He had a big smile on the lips and the tips of his fingers of his left hand gripped the strap of the backpack which hung on one of his arms.

You sighed and begin to walk. Your mind was full of those notes that you received. You must tell Youngjae about the notes, right? After all, you are friends, you know you can trust him. You stopped walking and you turned back. Your eyes scanned the handsome face of Youngjae. You opened your mouth slightly but you couldn’t keep talking because he spoke first.

"Nana, what do you think of going to the park today?" He asked biting his lower lip with his perfect teeth and with his cheeks flushed. Since when he blushes when he invites you to walk with him? You were like brothers. You two already had a certain intimacy with one another, but then why is he blushing? Honestly, you sometimes can’t understand him. “Nana..” He waved a hand in front of your face and you blinked a few times.

“Oh, ok.” You answered half rushed. Today you don’t feel like going to classes. One of the things you hated in your school was that sometimes you only came to school because of a class, as today. You raised your head a little and looked at the beautiful eyes of Youngjae. "Shall we go now?" You asked, giving a small smile.

“Now?” He asked a little startled. He wasn’t the typical boy who liked to miss classes. He wanted a good academic report for the sake of his future. You nodded in response and saw him staring at the door of the classroom. He was thinking. Seconds later, he looked at you and nodded slightly. You smiled widely and you opened your locker. When you throw the notebook down into the locker, a lot of notes flew while others fell to the ground. Youngjae nestled and picked up one. You, nestled too, and you took on all the notes that you could, but it was too late. He had read a note. "Hmmm, what is this, Nana?" He asked, handing you, the note. You took the note and you placed it back in your locker.

"Oh, it's nothing." You said, shrugging and closing the locker. "Must be some guy who wants to play with my feelings." You answered a little bit sad. You've never had a boyfriend. Yes, you already liked a few guys but they never liked you. You were an ordinary person, you weren’t extravagant. You were just you, a calm person and affectionate with people of good heart, but it seems that wasn’t enough.

"A guy who wants to play with your feelings?" Youngjae asked you and you turned to him. You nodded and you pulled him by the arm. You two could talk on the way to the park. "Are you sure about that?" He said when you two left the school gates.

"I'm not sure." You said in a low voice while you looked at your feet. "But if the person doesn’t want to play with my feelings, why does he not confess it to my face?" You asked, turning your face to the front and seeing the little clouds that filled the blue sky. You don’t want to hurt yourself because of some notes. You want a real person, a person who’s next to you and who really loves you.

"Maybe that person is shy." He said putting his hands behind his back and you looked at him sideways. "Maybe that person is waiting for an opportune time." He continued to talk while looking at all sides except at you. Today he was weird or maybe it was you who were imagining things. "Maybe that person has always been at your side and you never noticed him." He said almost in a whisper and you stopped walking. What he meant by that? Where is this conversation going to end?

"You know something about the notes?" You asked, narrowing your eyes a bit suspicious. He leaned against the fence full of creepers and sighed. Yes, he knew something you didn’t know. He looked at you and the reflections of the sun passed in his eyes making them clearer. At that moment, your heart skipped a beat.

"You never noticed anything?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms.

"About what exactly?" You asked, taking two steps forward for you to be closer to him and people wouldn’t pass between you two.

"You never noticed the hugs I give you whenever I spent the weekend without seeing you?" He asked, uncrossing his arms. "You never noticed when I whisper in your ear that I missed you?" He pushed away from the fence and stepped forward. "You never noticed, each time I invented an excuse when you started talking about a guy?" He asked and took another step forward. He approached his face from yours and your eyes widened as you felt his nose brush gently in yours. "You never noticed that I love you, for some time now?" He asked, whispering the last words and your eyes widened more.

"I thought.. I thought you loved me like a sister." You snapped, t some words in mid-sentence.

"I like you as a woman, as my future girlfriend, as my baby, forever." He replied softly, and you didn’t say anything. You just aimed his eyes, then his nose until your eyes stopped on his lips. He coughed slightly and you looked back into his eyes, seeing his cheeks flushed. He stepped back a bit and put his hand in his pocket. "I've got something to give to you." He pulled out a small white note from his pocket and handed it to you.

 

‘Nana, I love you.

From: Yoo Youngjae.’

 

Your eyes read the short sentence and then you raised up your face to look at him. Today you had discovered the guy who sent you the notes and apparently he didn’t want to play with your feelings.

“Nana, saranghae.” He said, and walked back to you. Before your brain could process what was happening, he shortened the distance of your faces and placed his lips on yours. You felt a slight breeze passing through you and you closed your eyes slowly. You put an arm around his neck while your other hand held the small note and you felt him smile through the kiss.

Yes, indeed, he was the person for whom you were waiting, Yoo Youngjae.

 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
Hey there ^^, JiaEn97, here's your request :)