☂ Tao ☂

Aeru Oneshots ♥ - Closed
Tao.
 
First day
 
 
 

Mayu Sakurada that was the name that was sewn on the white label of your new dark blue uniform. You passed with the tip of your fingers on your forehead in a way to make the nerves go away but it didn’t worked. It was always like that when you changed school. Fortunately it was the last time your parents were traveling, they, this time, had chosen Korea as the place to live permanently. That cheered you, of course. You were already tired of traveling from one place to another and you wanted a good place to live. Well, so far you had no complaint about Korea, people were friendly and didn’t looked at you aside even though you weren’t of the same nationality as them.

You smoothed the skirt of the uniform with the palm of your hand and you looked at your front. The school was very inviting, some trees laden with cherry blossoms adorned the playground and some geraniums, clambered up the walls reaching the half open windows. You started to walk and in every step you took, you became more thrilled with the school and with its garden. Yes, you had a weakness for flowers and knowing that this school loved flowers, was wonderful. You were already imagining the long intervals that you would have between classes. Certainty you would come to the garden and you would sleep a good slumber, or you would read a book while you could feel the scent of the flowers penetrate the air deliciously.

Your lips let out a long sigh and your fingers gripped the handle of your backpack with dexterity. It seems that you would get along in this school at least that was what you wished. In other schools you attended, you didn’t talk much to people because you knew it was not worth making friends because sooner or later you'd leave, but as this school would be your last school until you graduate, so you could do now friends and have fun with them.

"Hello Mayu Sakurada." You heard a female voice greeting you and saying your name. You looked to your right and you saw a pretty and kind girl, smiling at you. "I'll be your guide for today." She pointed proudly to her chest with her index finger and you nodded with a shy smile popping on your lips. The girl seemed friendly and you just wanted that more people like her would exist in this school. "Let's get started then." She said tilting her head and placed her hands behind her back. She showed you where the canteen, the library, the classrooms were and finally she handed you a map with your classes and the number of the classrooms in which you would have each class.

"Thank you so much." You thanked a bit shyly lowering your head and seconds later when you raised up your head, she waved to you and entered into one of the classrooms. In that instant the bell rang down the hallway and your eyes peered the map that was still open in your hands. Now you would have Mathematics in room 35. You closed the map and you looked around you. Your guide was very kind to you because she has left you right in front of the door 35.

You brought a hand to your lips and you coughed unwillingly, and then you placed a hand on the door handle and you opened it. Strangely enough the classroom was still empty. You put one foot inside the classroom and the door shook, pushing you a bit further to the classroom. You looked at the tables that were strewn through the classroom and were spotlessly clean. You toured a few tables, and your ears merely heard your steps. Lastly, you decided to sit at the last table, it was a way that curious people wouldn’t look at you, and stubborn people wouldn’t bother you.

You dragged the chair gently, not to make noise and you sat down. You grabbed your backpack, and you would put it on top of another chair that was next to you but when your eyes contemplated a mysterious panda doll, you decided to put the backpack on the floor. You frowned and your fingers gently grabbed the panda doll. You targeted the doll, looking at its contours with a certain curiosity. From whom was this panda doll? You asked to yourself, while you thought that the panda doll was cute. It must be of a girl. You thought again and you heard rumbles coming from the door. Seconds later the door opened and some students entered. You instinctively kept the panda doll in your backpack for later give to its owner, and you bite your lip nervously because you didn’t know anyone.

You saw a senior man sitting at the desk, for sure he was the teacher. He opened the red notebook that was in his hands and then lifted his head, wandering his eyes by the students until he fixed his eyes on you.

"We have a new student, Mayu Sakurada, I hope you have a great student life in here." He said unenthusiastically and some students yawned. Looks like it was normal of this school having many students transferred because your classmates didn’t even looked at you. "Well, let’s start the lesson." The teacher said, picking up a piece of white chalk and began to write something on the blackboard. You opened your notebook and you start writing what was on the blackboard but your concentration vanished when you heard a soft thud on the door. You raised your head and your eyes faced a tall guy with exotic eyes. His hair was black as his eyes but the soft smile he had on his lips was beautiful. He looked exactly like the panda doll that you had found a few minutes ago.

"I’m sorry, I'm late seonsaeng-nim." The boy said with a gentle voice and a tiny smile formed on your lips as he lowered his head slightly in a polite way. The teacher nodded once with his head and he continued to write on the board. The boy walked among the tables and your heart skipped a beat when his eyes lingered on yours. You felt a slight blush coloring your cheeks and you astray your look. You started again to write what was on the board and you heard the faint creak of the chair next to you. Again, your heart skipped a beat when the corner of your eye saw the boy sitting beside you.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Tao." He greeted you saying his name in a bland tone and you turned your head slowly to look at him. You were a bit astonished. Usually, guys don’t talk to you but he was an exception.

"Oh... Hello... I’m Mayu." You said sheepishly and he threw you a comforting smile. You blinked a few times and saw him land his notebook on the table.

"I hope you don’t mind if I sit here." He said as he opened his notebook and looked at the blackboard. "Before you came to this school, this was my table and I had no partner." He wrote something on the notebook and you nodded your head slowly causing a catchy chuckle came free from his lips.

"I will not bother you." You said in a neutral tone, and he looked straight at you and furrowed his brow.

"You don’t bother me." He shrugged nonchalantly, and his pencil, fell from the table making an unimportant noise when it hit the ground. He curled up a bit and picked up the pencil that was near your backpack. "Oh, panda doll." He muttered as he looked at your backpack at a glance and saw his panda doll. He took it out of your backpack and laid it on his lap while a gorgeous smile crossed his thin lips.

"Oh that is yours?" You asked in a low tone, because you didn’t want your teacher scold you because you're talking right in your first day of classes. Tao nodded slightly as he passed with his long fingers through the panda doll. "I found it on the chair when I arrived." You said pointing to the chair where he was sitting.

"Thankfully it was you who found it." He said in a coaxing tone, and looked at you, his eyes were bright and tender. "Thanks Mayu." He thanked and squeezed a little the panda doll.

"You're welcome." You replied, and you found cute the way he grabbed the panda doll. It seems that it was something very important to him and after all, the doll didn’t belong to a girl. Well, it's okay, anyway, you're not a prejudiced person. People like what they like, and period.

"Really, thank you." He thanked again and without shyness, he pinched your right cheek which made ​​you blush like crazy. "From now on you'll be the first person with whom I will share this panda doll." He said putting his doll on your lap and smiled kindly at you. "You have to take good care of it as I'm sure you'll take care of me in the future." He placed the palm of his hand on his chest, above his heart and your heart skipped a beat for the third time.

You didn’t know what it meant, but you found yourself casting a big smile to Tao while your hand was caressing the ears of the panda doll. When Tao's hand landed on top of your hand, your heart skipped a beat for the fourth time, and when Tao the palm of your hand, your heart began to bomb so many fast heart rhythms that you never thought one day you'd be able to feel such a feeling.

Is this the beginning of a love? You asked to yourself and when you looked at the face of Tao and he gave you one of his most beautiful smiles, you quickly knew the answer to your question. This was definitely the beginning of a love, and your love would be a big, cute and caring panda named Tao.

 
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
Cute_Inspirit, thank you so much for making this request.. I love this one and I hope you like it  too ^^