☂Chanyeol ☂

Aeru Oneshots ♥ - Closed
Chanyeol.
 
Math? Jealous?
 
 
 

“Wae?” Your boyfriend approached you, glaring at you with his brown and pretty eyes. "Why does he have to come?" He asked another question shortening over your distance, placing his warm and big hands around your shoulders.

"What's wrong with him coming?" You asked, crossing your arms over your chest while an inquisitive eyebrow rose according to the words that freed up from your mouth. "You know I'm in need of some help in math." You growled knowing you hated math until the deepest core of your worst nightmare.

"But I can help you." Chanyeol raised his eyebrows with a simple beam on his lips but when you shook your head, his smile faded in a snap. You needed really help in math and the only person who could help you was the best student in your class, Yoo Youngjae. "Can I at least stay here?" He asked sitting on the couch slowly, and you nodded. If he wants to stay, there is no problem, you'll only learn math and if he wants, he can also learn. Suddenly the doorbell rang and Chanyeol kicked his legs with slowness, as he embraced the black pad that decorated the sofa. What does he have? Your mind snapped back while your feet were walking down the long hallway until you landed your hand on the doorknob. When you opened the door, a little smile rounded up in your mouth when you saw Youngjae.

"Thanks for coming." You thanked him politely and he simply smiled. You already knew each other since elementary school and you two occasionally spoke, then one day the opportunity came, you wanted to learn a little more about mathematics and its infinite line of numbers, then you asked to Youngjae for help and he readily accepted.

You pointed your finger into your living room, and Youngjae walked there being followed by you. When your feet stopped at the entrance of the living room, you gave a barely audible sigh. Chanyeol was completely lying on the couch, and as the big giant that he is, his feet were rambling along the arm of the couch.

“Chanyeol…” You called your boyfriend with the intuition of him greet Youngjae, and he raised his head. When his eyes stopped on Youngjae he frowned for light moments and then he looked at you with his big eyes and his lips sketched a small pout. Almost always when he looked at you a cute smile would dance over his lips but now it wasn’t the case. He wasn’t smiling. He was just trying to gain your attention. His face softened and he looked at Youngjae again and gave a nod in greeting.

"When you want to, we can get started." Youngjae said in a simple murmur filling the silence, and you sat on the living room floor stealing one more look at Chanyeol.

"We can start now. I hope you don’t mind to sit down on the ground as a huge person took possession of the couch." You said targeting Chanyeol an intense look but he just pouted and turned his belly up to the ceiling, averting his gaze from yours. You shrugged and pulled out your math notebook from your backpack that was leaning against the couch. You flipped through a few pages until you come across with the problem that was killing your brain. "This is it." You pointed to the equation with the index finger and your lips formed a grimace, making Youngjae loose a slight chuckle. Your cheeks flushed and you felt something soft landing on your shoulder. Your eyes automatically turned to your right and when you saw that what was resting on your shoulder was Chanyeol’s head, a slight smile appeared on your lips.

"Well, this equation is very easy." Youngjae said coughing a bit and approached you a little bit. Chanyeol raised his head and looked at the notebook with a curious look. "You have to subtract this number with this..." Youngjae started explaining while getting closer to you. "And now you multiply by 10." Youngjae explained the first part of the equation and inadvertently brushed his arm in yours. This didn’t go unnoticed to Chanyeol and he quickly sat down beside you and hugged your shoulder a bit too strong.

"You also want to learn?" You asked innocently while you looked at your boyfriend and you pointed with your index finger to the equation, almost done. Chanyeol’s lips let out a short sigh and you frowned. He passed with his forefinger by your eyebrows smoothing them and then pointed with his chin to the notebook for you to continue with your learning. Youngjae continued to calmly explain for you to understand the reasoning of the whole equation while Chanyeol was stealing glances at you and Youngjae. He was tired of hearing equations and numbers. He was sick of looking at Youngjae and feel his nostrils dilate when Youngjae approached you too much. He knew that this wasn’t his normal him, but his actions commanded in his body, along with his heart.

"And now you reached the end. The result is 3." Youngjae smiled serenely and you seeing that the equation had the right result, you clapped of contentment and raised up your notebook.

"Chanyeol, look, I got it." You said cheerful, looking at your boyfriend who was unable to throw you one of his most beautiful smiles. Your heart skipped a beat when he approached his face from yours, and he stole you a quick little peck on your cheek that was now a little flushed.

"Well, I got to go. See you at school." Youngjae waved to you and to Chanyeol. When the front door closed, your ears caught the long sigh that freed from the lips of Chanyeol.

"Finally." He murmured in a soft tone while freeing your shoulders. You looked at your boyfriend, amused, and a mocking smile appeared on your lips as he sat back on the couch, with his usual smile that you have always loved.

"Finally? Why?" You asked also sitting on the couch, and he cornered your shoulders with his warm and slender arms.

"I wasn’t enjoying it. He was very close to you." He mumbled playing with a few strands of your hair. "He was too close." He continued to drop the words into a mere whisper that charmed your ears.

"Oh, you were jealous?" You asked, going directly to the point and you saw his eyes widen with your statement but he said nothing to refute. "Oh, you know I just want you." You said, snuggling on his chest as he the back of your neck.

"I know." He nodded and gave a slight laugh when you raise your head and you looked at him a bit annoyed with his confidence. "I love you and it’s normal to feel jealous." He said in a small voice and you saw his cheeks blush. It seems that the lively Chanyeol was shyly. "Next time let me teach you in your doubts." He asked depositing a light kiss on the top of your head, and you embraced his waist feeling his heart beat under your eardrum as you nodded affirmatively.

It was so good to hear Chanyeol say the things he felt. Really, you only wanted him and no one else.

 
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
SerinChan, here's your request ^^