☂ Taemin ☂

Aeru Oneshots ♥ - Closed
Taemin.
 
Taemin ft Krystal
 
 
 

Krystal didn’t know how that happened. How could she? How could she betray her boyfriend? How could she betray the person she loved? She didn’t know how she was able to do such a thing, but the truth is that she had betrayed him, and her conscience was with remorse. Her boyfriend was the sweetest person in the world. He always did everything for her. In the valentine days, he took her out to dinner, when was her birthday, he offered her flowers and he often told her he loved her.

"I'm sorry Taemin." She spoke the words with a certain regret and covered her face with her palms, letting her hair sway between her arms and shoulders. Her heart squeezed with bitterness, and she tried to control a sob that was trapped in . "Forgive me Taemin." She continued to talk to herself in that room. That room was of both. That room was where they have uttered words of love. That room was full of memories and moments, of moments of both of them.

"I forgive you what Krystal?" Taemin appeared through the half open door and looked at Krystal, frowning, while his eyes conveyed a glint of curiosity. Krystal had completely forgotten that she wasn’t alone. She had her mind so busy that even forgotten this detail. Where she had her head? Oh yeah, in the betrayal.

"A... Ani... It's nothing." She waved her hands in front of her face but Taemin furrowed his brows even more. He knew something was up. Krystal is usually cheerful and talkative but today she was different. She had hardly eaten and had been locked in her room for some good hours. She wasn’t like this. She liked to stroll around the streets and have fun.

"Tell me what's going on." Taemin sat next to her, slightly lowering the mattress, and rubbed the back of Krystal with his right hand. He wanted to comfort her. He didn’t like to see her like that. He loved her and loved even more her willingness. He wanted her to smile because he always knew that when she smiled, everything was okay with her and between them.

“Do you… Do you love me?” She asked turning to him slowly and biting her lower lip. She was having an internal battle. Her mind told her not to say anything to Taemin about the betrayal, but her heart told her to be honest and tell the truth. She didn’t know what to do, that's why she asked this question, a bit obvious. Of course he loved her, she knew it very well because he had done a thousand and one proofs that he loved her.

"Of course I love you, Krystal." Taemin said in a tone half offended. He didn’t like it when she did that question. He somehow thought that when she asked this, something between them was different and he was afraid to lose her, because he had never loved a person as he loved Krystal. "You know I don’t like that question." He said stretching out his hand and squeezing the cold fingers of Krystal. "But tell me, what's wrong?" He asked the same question a second time and this time, instead of having a curious look, he had a fearful and worried look.

"I... I did something I shouldn’t have done." She whispered the words that cut her sad heart, and looked at the bedroom window, trying to find the strength for the coming conversation. Would she say it? But the most important question was: would he forgive her? And if he doesn’t forgive her? She would die for sure. Of course she wouldn’t commit suicide or anything like that, but she wouldn’t be the same until she have him again.

“What?” Taemin asked, breaking the disquieted silence and clasped Krystal fingers lightly. He wanted to know what had happened, he wanted to fix the sadness of Krystal.

"I'm so sorry... Taemin..." She began to drop the words loosely, but still hadn’t gone to the focal point. She was so afraid of losing him, but she knew she had to tell the truth, no matter how raw and bare the truth could be. "I cheated on you." She released the words in a single breath, and stopped breathing for a few seconds. Taemin blinked a few times and was slowly letting go, his fingers that were intertwined with hers. As the seconds ticked by, Taemin's mind processed the words she had said. At first he was confused, then angry and after a lot of thinking about it, he became sad. He was disillusioned with her and hurt, very hurt. How she was able to do that? His mind repeated over and over.

"How... How did that happen?" Taemin asked, stumbling over the words with a mixed feeling of bewilderment and sorrow. He moved away from her a little and she looked at him with sad eyes. She knew this would happen.

"I don’t know how it happened..." Krystal ran a hand through her hair, feeling disgusted with herself. "I and the girls were celebrating because of the release of our new song..." She began to explain while looking at the black carpet of the room, she couldn’t look into the eyes of Taemin. She was too weak to look him in the eyes. "Everything was going well until some guys approached us..." She sighed and closed her eyes for a few seconds, wanting to go back in time. "They started talking to us and next thing I knew, I was kissing one of them, and then another and another." She ended the dialogue and looked reluctantly to Taemin.

"I don’t know how you managed to do that." Taemin got up from the bed and clenched his hands in the form of fists. "I never cheated on you, Krystal, and never thought about it." He said, closing even more his hands until they were completely white and its circulation was interrupted. "I love you so much and always had eyes only for you..." He freed his hands a bit, leaving the bloodstream, interrupted minutes ago, running freely.

"I'm sorry Taemin, it wasn’t intentional..." Krystal rose from the bed and stretched out the right hand to touch the face of Taemin, but instead of touching his face, her fingers just touched the void because Taemin pulled away from her. "I love you so much." She whispered, feeling the tears wanting to sprout from her eyes. "I didn’t wanted to betray you... I don’t want to lose you... Please." She begged but Taemin took a step back and shook his head.

"I can’t be with you, knowing that your lips have kissed other's lips, that weren’t mine." He replied with a cold voice. "There's nothing between us now... I don’t want to see you... I'll pack my things and disappear from your life forever." He dumped the words quickly and grabbed the door handle of the room.

"Please don’t leave me... Tae." Krystal took two quick steps forward and grabbed his arm weakly. "Forgive me please... It was just a kiss, nothing more." She said in a muffled voice and Taemin removed her fingers with a certain force. He knew he was hurting her, but she had hurt him even more.

"Just a kiss?" Taemin asked, smiling ruefully, not letting his eyes roam the face of Krystal. He no longer wanted to see her. "For me, just a kiss, it’s too much. You betrayed me with a kiss, and that’s enough.” He said opening the door and putting his feet in the hallway. "Goodbye Krystal. I loved you and I love you and I don’t know when I'll stop loving you. I loved all our moments and I always will remember them. Take care of yourself and stay well." He said goodbye and then turned his back.

Krystal after hearing the front door close with a certain force, she collapsed to the ground and began to sob his name. She would forever regret of having betrayed him. If she loved him, she wouldn’t have cheated, regardless of the desire she had to kiss those guys she didn’t know of anywhere. Now she had to live with the regrets, and eventually, she lost the person she loved the most.

 
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
CharisseMaine, here's your request ^^, Thank you for requesting :)