☂ Youngjae ☂

Aeru Oneshots ♥ - Closed
Youngjae.
 
I want you
 
 
 
"What are you doing?" You asked to Youngjae, which was focused watching something on his computer. He was so focused that he didn’t even hear your question. You raised an eyebrow in curiosity and you came near him. You gave some light steps and you put your hands cupped on the blue sofa. Your eyes prowled his computer and you rolled your eyes. He was reading biochemistry. You turned your back to him and marched to the other end of the couch. You weren’t very adept about chemistry, but Youngjae well, he liked things related to it.

"This.. Hmmm.. This is..” He muttered between his teeth, gently biting his lower lip. You turned your head back and you looked at his beautiful face. Was he really reading biochemistry? Normally when he is reading something he read in silence and not mumble incoherently. Your curiosity began to increase. Something wasn’t right, or was you that were imagining things? You shrugged and decided to forget your curiosity. "Oh.. ah, good.." He muttered again and you threw yourself on the couch. He wouldn’t stop mumbling? You wanted a few minutes of silence. Was that too much to ask? Does biochemistry highlighted a different side of Youngjae? “Junh.. Junhee..” He stammered your name and you lifted your head slightly. Your eyes widened when you saw him misalign his hair and bite his lip provocatively at the computer.

“Youngjae?..” You said his name, almost in a slight move of lips, and your cheeks became red. You.. You’ve never seen him like that. What was going on? You never saw him biting his lip seductively. You never saw him squint his eyes and sigh your name. Oh God, what really is going on? “Youngj..” You stopped in the middle of his name when he undid a button of his shirt. Your heart skipped a beat and your legs stopped moving, your whole body began to feel new spasms. You never felt this. He seemed like the perfect guy. He had never shown his weak part. You thought he had no weak part but now, seeing him vulnerable at this moment with his head overhung in the arm of the couch, with his shirt slightly open and the computer in his long legs, you knew perfectly well that at this point he was letting his weak part, show up finally.

"Junhee.. Now, I... I want you.." He said numbed by the words and your breathing stopped working properly. What did he said? What was he thinking? You approached him, feeling your hands shake and you peered at the computer because his eyes had never left the computer screen. Is he still reading biochemistry? You thought innocently to yourself. Your, prying eyes, lost curiosity in a second when you saw that Youngjae wasn’t reading biochemistry. He was looking at a photograph of a model and she wasn’t fully dressed. A y set of red lace was covering her parts and s. Your blood rushed to your head quickly and you closed your hands into fists.

“Yoo.. Yoo Youngjae..” You said a bit high, controlling your anger but it was inevitable. Youngjae turned his neck, backwards quickly and his eyes widened as you looked at him, very upset. "What you think you're doing?" You asked, almost feeling your anger get out through the pores of your skin. Youngjae closed the computer and put it on top of the small table that was decorating, the spacious living room. He got up from the couch and your eyes saw his nimble movements. He was thinking about what to say to you.

"Jun.. Junhee.. It.. It isn’t what you're thinking.." He said waving his hands slowly and his Adam’s apple quivered. You had him caught in a trap and now he wouldn’t get out of it as easily as he thought. Oh no, when you were angry, nothing could stop you, or almost nothing. "I was reading biochemistry and that suddenly appeared." He said gesturing to his computer. His cheeks were slightly flushed and his eyes lost some of its usual brightness. You didn’t say anything. You looked at him frontally. Silence seems that emerged and decided to stay. Youngjae looked down and started playing with his long fingers.

"Looks like I know what your weak part is." You replied in a deep voice and he continued in the same position. "It seems that you aren’t the perfect guy anymore." You said in a cynical voice and he raised his head. He looked into your eyes briefly and then narrowed his eyes. He had never liked the words 'perfect guy', he knew perfectly well that he wasn’t a perfect guy and never would be.

"I never was nor will be a perfect guy." He looked at you from top to bottom and you felt your body freeze. He took one step forward and put his hand on your waist, squeezing it gently. "You would never love a perfect guy." He pressed his lips to your ear. "We all make mistakes but I said your name when I looked at that model." His voice became raspy and a slight shiver passed through your column and your knees began trembling with desire. You never in your life had felt this before. "I just want you." He continued with his monologue, in a provocative way, disturbing your mind and heart. You turned your face to look at him and your eyes met. He placed his lips gently on top of yours and then nibbled your lower lip. His eyes were full of pure pleasure. You had started a frenzy of feelings in his body and you knew very well that he would only finish teasing you when he was completely satiated.

"I also always knew that you weren’t a perfect guy." You said in a whisper, joining his game. You knew perfectly well that his game could be with two people. "Although I've discovered your weak part.." You move your lips and kissed the corner of his mouth as your hands roamed his perfect back. "I know I will adore discover it even more.." You said in a sweet purring, charming his ears.

"Great." A seductive smile appeared on his lips and he pulled your arm towards your room. His hands rested on your thighs while he led you the way. In your mind you already knew that tonight would be interesting. Tonight, Youngjae would whisper your name several times of pleasure. Oh, yeah.

 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
Cute_Inspirit, here's your request ^^, Feedback, please? ~♥