☂ Seungho ☂

Aeru Oneshots ♥ - Closed
Seungho.
 
Stay with me 
 
 
 
"Don’t leave me now, stay with me, please." You heard Seungho ask you huskily while you looked at the sky staring the small stars that shone just for the two of you at this time. Seungho was always your best friend since your childhood, but since your childhood that you had a dream, which was traveling around the country, meet new cultures and learning new languages. The truth is that you've traveled to some countries and it broke the heart of Seungho. Your departure was so sad that he didn’t even show up at the airport to tell you goodbye, and now, once again, he was asking for you not to go, as he did last time.

"You know that I have to go, Seungho." You snapped, turning your face slowly. You didn’t want to look directly into his eyes because you knew that the moment your eyes met with his, you would do what he asked without objection.

“Don’t go.” He asked gently resting his hand on yours. You felt the comforting warmth that emanated from his hand and your heart sank with sadness. You knew he was your weak spot. You knew that maybe this time you wouldn’t leave because every time you leave, your heart cried with bitterness. You knew he was more than a best friend but you also knew that you had to achieve your dream. "You know I can’t stand it once you leave without me." He looked at you with sad eyes and you sighed inaudibly. What could you do? You knew Seungho also liked you but not as a best friend. You knew that he somehow loved you but you were divided. You really didn’t know what to do.

"Why do you want me to stay?" You asked, averting your gaze from his and seeing a little star shining in your direction. You brought your knees close to your chest and wrapped your arms around your knees while you leaned your chin on top of your arms.

"You know perfectly well why, ______." He sighed and leaned his head against the white and pale wall. You were sitting on the parapet of his room, a light wind passed by you two, and the night was getting cooler every passing hour. This was typical of summer nights. "I don’t want you to go because you are the only person that I have." He approached the barrier that surrounded the parapet and leaned his head against the barrier. You looked at his tucked back. He was sad and vulnerable. He was afraid that you would leave him again, alone. "You're the only person I desire and want." He said weakly and ran a hand over his blond hair. Your eyes landed on his head. You couldn’t look at his face because he had covered it with his arms.

“I know.” You nodded, and stretched your trembling hand and placed it on his back, rubbing it gently. You wanted to comfort him, even knowing that you were the culprit of his sorrow. "But what can I do?" You asked and then you bite your lips. You knew he would have an answer to your question and you knew you shouldn’t have asked that question.

"There's a lot you can do." He lifted his head and stretched his neck, looking back to face your eyes. His eyes were bright and you knew he was about to cry. You hated it, you hated it when you made him cry, because beyond that, it hurt him, and was also hurting you. "You can stay here with me." He put a hand over his heart. "Or you can take me with you." He said pointing to the horizon and you looked to your front.

"You're willing to go with me this time?" You asked and he pulled your hand, playing with your fingers. The last time you were traveling, you asked if he wanted to go with you, but his response was only the silence. You knew Seungho liked Seoul and would be very difficult to him go out of here so you had to ask that question.

“Yes, I am.” He said in a serious tone and your eyes widened slightly. You didn’t expect this response. "Since I'm with you, everything else doesn’t matter." He said turning his torso fully at you. He approached his face gradually from yours and you saw a small glow appears in his sad but beautiful brown eyes. "I know that the last time I didn’t give you an answer." He placed his right hand on your left cheek and caressed it with his pinky finger. "I’m sorry for that, I was afraid." He replied calmly, still looking directly into your eyes and caressing your cheek. "But after you left I was more afraid because I was afraid you'd be living there and never come." He put his left hand on your other cheek and he approach is face closer to yours, you could feel the sweet breath of him hitting your face. "I was afraid that you would make your life with another guy and you totally forget me." He said and the corners of his lips formed a sad and bitter line.

"I never in my life would do that." You said shaking your head negatively. "I know I had to come back and see you." You passed with your long fingers through his ​​silky hair. "You know I can’t live without you." You said tenderly. This wasn’t the first time you two told your feelings to each other. You knew perfectly well what one felt for the other and vice versa.

"I know, so now I don’t care if I will live here in Seoul or not." He gave a small smile but deep down you knew that he would want to live in Seoul to the rest of his life because he really loves the place where he lives. "I just want to live with you. I just want you to be mine and I just wanna love you forever." He said the words slowly almost touching your lips.

"If you go with me, I promise that we will live here in Seoul and we will have our happy family together here." You said opening a small smile on your lips and his eyes filled with tears because you were achieving one of his wishes that included you.

"I really love you." He said, and a small tear slid down his cheek. He knew you two would be together and he no longer needed to be afraid of losing you.

"Now my heart is filled." You said closing your eyes and he captured your lips slowly, shaping your lips in a kiss full of love while the sky shone just for you two.

My heart no longer tightens up with pain because you will always be with me.

 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
Dear, Dreamingunderstars, here's your request chica! I hope you liked it :)
Music mentioned to this oneshot: Parachute - Kiss me slowly