☂ Jin ☂

Aeru Oneshots ♥ - Closed
Jin.
 
Dance
 
 
 

"One, two, and three... And lift the foot." You spoke to yourself as you looked at the big mirror that was in front of you. You raised your foot perfectly and symmetrical. You raised your hand and gave a tailspin. Your body turned in the wrong way and you looked at your reflection in the mirror. You stopped and ran a hand through your hair that was tangled in your sweaty forehead and with a few drops of sweat. Your clothes were glued to your body and your chest rose and fell with every second that the needed air entered to your lungs. You swallow your saliva, moistening your dry throat and then you sighed. You have to do the choreography. Your sunbae will be proud if he knows that you already know practically all the choreography.

Kim Seokjin, was a handsome boy and heartthrob. He wasn’t much older than you and you two shared the same school and some classes. He was a popular guy and all the girls would sigh for him. He sure as hell, had already led some girls to bed but he didn’t feel complete when he sated his ual desire with them. He wanted more than that. He wanted to have a shoulder to lean, and someone with whom he could rely. He was fed up of sharing the same bed with people who indulged easily. He definitely wanted to find a right person and unconsciously, he found her. He had get up early in the morning to go to the studio to dance a bit. When he arrived at the studio, he opened the door and heard a slight sound come out of one of the rooms. He walked slowly to the door of the room and opened it leisurely. When his eyes fell on you, and in the delicate way that your body moved to the music, his heart skipped a beat and he knew then that you were the one. The next day, he was introduced as your sunbae. Since then, the two of you have encountered in the practical classes but you don’t know what he feels for you, because he hadn’t yet gained the courage to tell you.

You shook your head a bit, shaking your long hair that was tied in a high ponytail, and you put your hands on your waist. You had to finish perfectly, this choreography. You couldn’t disappoint Jin. You knew he didn’t want you to fail, which is why he always told you to train hard, but you didn’t want him to feel just proud of you, you wanted him to reciprocate your deepest feelings. Yes, you knew it was wrong to like your sunbae, but the school never banned relationships between students and sunbaes, that was good, but you knew very well that it was impossible for him to like you.

"What are you doing?" You heard someone utter the words in a loud tone and your eyes slid to the door. There he was, the boy who wouldn’t come out of your mind, the boy to whom you nurtured feelings, and the boy who you knew that would never like you.

"I'm training." Your voice was dry and careless. Your breathing was still a little out of sync and your muscles were sore, but you weren’t going to give up until you fall down on the floor and don’t endure more. You wanted the choreography to be perfect. All other students already learned but you had some difficulty in giving a tailspin because you always ended up giving more than one, or sometimes, your feet lose their balance, and you ended up by falling on your knees. "I have to do the tailspin decently." You said, averting your gaze and you positioned your feet to do the pirouette. You raised a hand and swung your legs to the right and begin to make a tailspin, but you failed miserably because your face was supposed to stop in front of the mirror, but what was facing the mirror was your back. You snorted in revulsion and you squeezed your strap.

"You're making a lot of pressure on your feet, Hyeri." Jin approached you at a rapid pace and stopped in front of you. You raised your face and brushed a few strands of your bangs that prevented you from seeing his beautiful eyes. "You can’t do much pressure. You have to try to be as light as a feather." He said in a serious tone. You knew that the dance for him was a serious issue. You knew it was something important to him, as for you. You loved to dance and he has already praised the way you dance, but this choreography is annoying you and corrupting your calm.

"I've tried several times, but it seems that my feet are made of lead." You grumbled, moving your lips gently. Jin tilted his head to one side and opened a small smile. He stepped forward and put his head right. He looked deeply into your eyes and you lost yourself in the vastness of them. You didn’t knew for sure what color his eyes were, because a mix of colors and expressive feelings, were embedded in his eyes.

"I'll help you." He said in a low tone and put his right hand on your waist. You felt the heat that came from his hand and he perfectly fit the left hand in your waist, as if they had been made ​​to fill your body and warm your heart. "Come on." He squeezed lightly, your strap and a slight blush appeared on your cheeks. He was very close to you. You even could feel his aphrodisiac breath making tickles in your flushed cheeks. He took a step forward and you gave a step back, moving away your body a bit of his. "Hyeri, let me be the one to guide you." He muttered and you nodded, looking into his expressive eyes. You trusted him because he was the person who lived in your heart.

Jin took out a hand of your waist and grabbed your hand, lacing his fingers with yours. He took two steps back and gently pulled your arm to the side making you do a pirouette a bit clunky.

"I will not be able to do this." You mumbled looking at your feet and he grabbed your chin and approached his face to yours. Your breath hitched briefly.

"I’m sure you can do it." He said in a somber and serious tone. "I have an idea." He started talking with a smile. "Close your eyes and think of the person that you like." As he was speaking, his smile was widening. "Just think about that person and let me guide you." He said this time in a gentle tone and you inspired the air heavily. You were closing your eyes slowly and when you felt you were ready, you nodded your head. Jin pulled gently your right arm and you cleared your mind. You raised your feet and you felt your body twirl slowly. Your mind was filled with Jin, his beautiful smile and his perfect face. Jin, dropped your fingers and you opened your eyes. "You did it." He smiled widely and your heart skipped a beat.

"I did?" You asked amazed with yourself and he nodded proudly.

"Do it alone now, and think about the person you like, like you did seconds ago." He said putting his hands behind his back and moving his feet a little. You breathed calmly and raised up your feet. You closed your eyes and swung your body in a perfect pirouette. When your eyes opened, you looked at your face in the large mirror. A big smile appeared on your lips when you saw that finally you made ​​it.

"Thank you, Jin." You thanked your sunbae, turning your body back and he nodded with a small smile. "What is it?" You asked, seeing him too quiet. He was thinking about something, you knew him very well.

"Oh, I'm just curious." He took two steps forward and stopped beside you. "Who was the person who you thought?" He asked in an embarrassed way and put his hands in the huge pockets of his gray shorts.

"In you." You said too quickly without realizing if he had heard it. You didn’t wanted to say that. The words that your lips freed were spoken by your heart and not by your mind.

"In me..?" Jin asked a bit puzzled and you nodded affirmatively. It wasn’t worth turning back now. What was said was said, and period. "Do you... like me?" He asked taking his hands from his pockets and putting them on your shoulders. You looked reluctantly to his curious eyes and you felt your skin tingle of nervousness.

"Yes... I like you." You replied feeling the nervousness pass to the tips of your fingers. "I know I can’t like my sunbae..." You started to release the words in a tremendous speed. "But I couldn’t help liking you... Unfortunately I can’t command in my heart." You said in a sad tone and felt Jin tighten your shoulders. "I'm sorry Jin..." You said looking at his pretty eyes. “I’m so…” You would say sorry again but the word was retained in your throat when Jin landed softly his lips upon yours. At first, your heart skipped a beat, then gave a normal beat, and after a few seconds began to beat rapidly. You didn’t believe what was happening. He... He was kissing you. Slowly, he broke the kiss and pushed his face just a few inches from yours.

“I’m happy.” He replied with a calm voice. "You don’t know how long I've been waiting for this moment." He said in a sweet tone and your cheek with his thumb. "I like you too Hyeri." He confessed and your eyes widened in amazement and happiness. Jin, the guy who you liked and your sunbae, nurtured the same feelings as yours. "Don’t say it's wrong to like your sunbae." He tenderly looked into your eyes. "Because I love you and nothing or no one will say that our relationship is wrong." He smiled a little and you squeezed his waist. "Let me love you forever, Hyeri." He asked and you passed your hand on his back, feeling your heart beating a mile away.

"I let you." You said smiling and you saw his eyes sparkle with happiness. Before you knew it, his lips were again upon yours, and you felt his lips slightly opening for a smile. Finally he found his perfect girl.

 
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
hyunaswag, I'm sorry if this is big, I get excited while writing this >.<.. I hope you liked it.. Tell me please, ^^