A Date at S.M.Ent?

I Got Married To An Idol?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

Jiyoon groaned and shifted around on the bed as her eyes were met with the morning sunlight. She turned and faced the left side of her bed to avoid the sun and met with the still warm pillow on her cheek. The warmth was comforting and she snuggled her face into it, trying to absorb more warmth. But as she slowly woke up, her eyelids still heavy, it dawned on her that the pillow wasn’t hers – it was a certain somebody who shared her room. With a quick movement, Jiyoon took the pillow out from under her head and threw it across the room then covered her face with her own. She could feel the rising heat in her face and tried to calm down. “I did not just rub my face in that pillow. I must be crazy,” she mumbled.

The door clicked open and someone came into the room singing “Peter Pan”. It’s him. Definitely him, he’s the only one who sings in our house. Oh my god, I want to die now~ I love this song. Gyah, shut up, shut up, SHUT UP! Except that the last part, she had shouted out loud. The pillow muffled most of the sound but Luhan could still hear distinctly that she had said, or rather shouted, “Shut up.” He chuckled and continued to sing, pretending that he hadn’t heard.

Feeling even more embarrassed than before, Jiyoon slowly sat up with the pillow still crushed to her face. When her red face had cooled down, she removed the pillow and looked up – to see that Luhan was still singing standing with his back towards her with only a towel wrapped around his lower half of his body and drying his hair. As a natural reaction (from her anyways), Jiyoon screamed and threw her own pillow at him. Jiyoon could feel her heart ready to leap out of and felt its rhythm pounding in her ears. Luhan ducked as the pillow was thrown at him and dropped the towel he was using to dry his hair, quickly going to the door to shout downstairs, “It’s fine! I just woke her up~” before closing the door again.

Jiyoon backed away as Luhan picked up the towel and put it around his shoulders and slowly approached her, his arms outstretched ready to hug her. When he did wrap his arms around her, she stiffened and didn’t move.  “I see you’re awake now,” he held her at arms length to look at her, “Good morning to you too~”

“Morning.”

“Aw, you could sound a little more cheerful than that.”

She had looked away the entire exchange and now, finally looked up to see that he looked different. Jiyoon tilted her head and realised that his hair colour had changed. To pink. Her eyes widened and she couldn’t help but admire, secretly, that it looked good on him. Stop fangirling Jiyoon! She reached out tentatively and touched his hair. It was still slightly damp but Jiyoon couldn’t help herself and smiled at the soft pink colour of his hair.

Luhan himself couldn’t believe what was happening. Jiyoon voluntarily touched him and was smiling! He decided to ask. “Do you like it?”

"Mmm, it’s very pretty.”

“Really? I thought it was too feminine.”

“Aniyo, I think it suits you.” She looked him in the eyes and gave him a megawatt smile.

Surprised, Luhan smiled back and pulled the towel from his shoulders to finish drying his hair. But he felt her hand on his and he looked to see her still smiling, “Let me do this.” Jiyoon dried Luhan’s hair for him and was glad that he couldn’t see her face. She was embarrassed but loved Luhan’s soft hair and wished she had hair as soft as his. While she was drying his hair, Luhan thought. Is she starting to like me? Eh, I hope so. Ahhh, her hands feel nice on my head. His hair was dried soon enough and he turned around to face her. The movement was sudden and Jiyoon’s face was barely centimetres from his own. Taking this opportunity, Luhan leaned forward and kissed her nose. “Thank you.”

Luhan watched as the blood rose into her cheeks, flushing it a deep red. He stood up and walked towards the closet. “If you really want to watch me change, feel free, otherwise you should go freshen up,” he teased, turning to smirk at her and watched as her face turned livid at that thought. She stormed out of the room and slammed the bathroom door closed. It’s fun to and watch her unique emotions. I have never met another person yet who has as many reactions as she, he wondered and started to get changed for the day.

On the otherside of the bathroom door, Jiyoon was staring at herself in the mirror. Her face was slightly blotchy from the brief anger and her hair was a bird’s nest. “And he didn’t even say anything!” She brushed her teeth, washed her face and when she was done, Jiyoon opened the bathroom door cautiously. “It’s not like I’m avoiding him,” she mumbled and crept towards her bedroom door when she heard his voice downstairs. When she was safely inside her bedroom, she rummaged around her closet wondering what to wear. Today is Saturday and I don’t really have anything planned but… Jiyoon pondered and picked out a peter pan-collared blue chiffon blouse, dark blue skinny jeans and changed into the clothes. Jiyoon put on her glasses and went downstairs.

“Come sit here,” Luhan said as soon as he saw her. He patted the seat of the chair to his right and with much re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter