Bonding Time

I Got Married To An Idol?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay so, I came up with this last night and wrote today (04082013) It's a lot of talking. Yeah. Also there's the explanation as to why they're together near the end. Wow. This chapter is really long... lol. :D

Enjoy!

Chapter 4

“So… how long have you known him for?” Eunmi asked, as the three walked home together.

“A while I guess?” If you count watching him on TV and seeing him on the internet. Eunmi raised an eyebrow in question.

“How long is a while?”

“Since last year…” When he debuted as a member of EXO.

“And you’re only now a couple?! Like a whole year later to start going out?!” Eunmi was shocked. But she could guess why, since Jiyoon was a bit too shy for her own good.

“Yeah.” Technically, she had only seen him through the lens of a camera. Many cameras. Until yesterday that is. When she found him lying on her bed.

“I know! You should introduce us to him! Maybe the other members of EXO would be there! I don’t mind being friendly with one of them~” Eunmi smiled and wiggled her eyebrows.

Once Eunmi had already decided that they wanted to meet Luhan today and hope he wouldn’t mind,  Jiyoon didn’t bother to say otherwise since she already knew that her friends were too interested. She just hoped Luhan wouldn’t say anything weird. Cross my heart and hope to die, he BETTER not say anything!

“Sureee…”

“But aren’t you guys going to cause some sort of idol scandal and bring unwanted media attention to yourselves?” Soyeon said, as she tapped her chin in thought.

Oh! Jiyoon definitely did not think of this beforehand. She had been too shocked and absorbed by the fact that Luhan was her ‘husband’. How is he my husband in the first place though? Maybe it’s one of those secret camera shows? Omona! No way! I hope not. It better be an arranged marriage. It’s a much better reason!

“-yoon! Jiyoon! Are you listening? Hellooo~ Earth to Jiyoon!” Eunmi said, waving hand in front of her face and gently shaking her shoulder.

“Ah, mianhe. I was just thinking, haha.”

“Aish. You are one weird girl. Don’t even know how you got such a hottie,” Eunmi said, clicking her tongue in dismay. “Wish at least ONE of my ex-boyfriends was… is as good as Luhan!”

The rest of the walk to Jiyoon’s house was in happy chatter. They passed by a bubble tea shop and each bought her own drink. Black tea for Eunmi, Orange for Soyeon and Strawberry for Jiyoon. Before they left the shop, Jiyoon remembered that she had read somewhere that Luhan likes bubble tea. She wasn’t sure which flavour so chose randomly – Chocolate! When her two best friends saw her holding the second cup, they looked at each other knowingly and whispered to each other, “She already knows what he likes!” “I hope he actually likes that flavour; she was going ‘Eenie, meenie, miney, moe’ there.”

Jiyoon heard their muffled laughter and caught up to them, wondering what was so funny. “What’d I miss?”

“Mmm, nothing much,” Soyeon replied. Jiyoon shrugged and walked ahead.

When they arrived, Jiyoon handed the cup to Soyeon so that she could open the door but it was opened before she could even get her keys out. Luhan stood there in all his glamour and was smiling at them. Her friends’ eyes widened at seeing Luhan there. They had thought that he would be somewhere else, his own home perhaps?

“Welcome home, jagiya!” He chirped and stood aside to let them in.

Jiyoon took the cup back from Soyeon and hurried inside. She quickly put her own bags down and turned to see Luhan walking in. She pushed her friends to sit in the living room and shushed them before they could say anything. She had to talk to Luhan first!

“Here! I bought this for you. I hope chocolate is to your liking!” Jiyoon said and put the cup in Luhan’s hand.

“Oh,” he said, tilting his head and then smiling. He smiles so much! GAH! Stop that shining princely image, I’m gonna melt~ Jiyoon thought and blushed. “Komayo! I love bubble tea! And any flavour is fine too~”

“Okay, whatever. My friends are here to meet you. They think you’re my boyfriend (which I guess you kind of are) and we’ve been friends for a year before becoming a couple. Don’t say anything weird to them, arraso?”

Luhan nodded and hugged her, feeling her tense under his touch. He chuckled and his breath tickled her ear causing her to shiver. When he stepped back she pulled him to the living room with her and sat him down onto the two-seater. Her friends had taken up two of the single chairs and only the two-seater was left. Damn them! Jiyoon glared at her friends before sitting beside Luhan. He was visibly delighted to have her sitting next to him.

“So. Luhan meet my friends, Eunmi and Soyeon.” She pointed at each of her friends and they waved back.

“Eunmi and Soyeon meet Luhan.” He waved back.

“Okay, now goodbye!” She stood up; ready to drag her friends out of the house but someone pulled her back. Luhan had grabbed her wrist causing her to fall back onto his lap rat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter