Ballroom dancing?!

I Got Married To An Idol?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

Tapping her chin with the top of her pen, Jiyoon sat there staring blankly at her homework lying in front of her. Nothing was processing in her head and she was too busy singing (mumbling) to the songs playing on her phone instead of studying like she was supposed to. Her eyes were closed, her head propped on her hand as she stared into space thinking.

Two weeks ago, she had come back from her trip to Gyeongju only jumping back into a pit of fire that was Luhan. He had started to take photos of her when she didn’t realise and a few times she had caught him taking photos when she had made a weird face. Jiyoon would try and grab his phone to delete the photos except he’d run away while quickly saving the photos online. And she had also partaken in their gaming wars at the arcade for their one month anniversary of being together.

Except she secretly found it amusing that Luhan had taken an interest in photography, though she frowned about being the subject. Jiyoon let out a sigh and dropped her arm onto the desk, laying her head on top and proceeding to roll the pen under her fingers.

Luhan looked up hearing her sigh and saw Jiyoon looking deflated. He had been humming along, occasionally singing his own lines whenever an EXO song played and now he stood up, walking towards her. He leaned his backside against the desk, placing his hands on either side of him, gripping the edge and nudged Jiyoon lightly. “Hey, what’s wrong?” he asked.

Jiyoon only hummed in response, tapping her fingers on the table to the beat of the song – Destiny by Infinite.  She shrugged and pouted, glancing down at the sheets on her desk and grimacing. Jiyoon just did not want to do homework, feeling too tired to think or function at all.

Slipping his phone out of his pocket, Luhan took this chance to snap a photo of Jiyoon’s tired face pouting cutely. He found it entertaining to see her so fed up with homework, preferring to listen to music instead. He patted her head, messing up her hair slightly much to Jiyoon’s dismay and pushed away from the desk. “Seeing as you’ve run out of energy, let’s have some fun!” Luhan chuckled, pulling on the back of Jiyoon’s chair.

“Urgh, how about… no,” she muttered, gripping the edge of her desk to keep from being pulled away.

“Aww, come on,” Luhan whined and pulled instead on her arm, bringing her to a standing position. He drew her to the middle of the room and brought her hands to his neck, interloc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter