Gyeongju Part 3

I Got Married To An Idol?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

With the sun glaring down into their shared room through the window, Jiyoon rolled over and pulled the blanket higher and over her head. Today, they were allowed their freedom to explore the city, but Jiyoon just didn’t want to get up. She rolled over again, facing the window and blinked blearily over at her friend’s beds. They were both empty and neatly made already, so with a heavy sigh, she decided to get ready herself as well.

Jiyoon glanced at her phone for the time and her eyes widened when she saw that it was almost lunchtime. “Crap, I need to go find them!” She muttered and hurriedly got ready, pulling on a maxi-dress because she couldn’t find her jeans.

She ran a few fingers through her hair and patted down any flyaways, deeming herself somewhat presentable with a bit of lip gloss as well. Jiyoon grabbed her phone and wallet and headed downstairs to the lobby, knowing that she would probably find her friends at the hotel’s restaurant. Maybe.

Jiyoon yawned as she stepped out of the elevator and headed in the direction of the restaurant. She peered inside, looking around and checking if her friends were there or not. Seeing that the place was deserted, she turned around to go outside.

Only to bump straight into someone. Jiyoon stepped back and rubbed her nose, looking up to see who it was. It was Minshik, who was looking down at her with an amused expression. Her eyes widened and Jiyoon stepped back further. “Uh, sorry,” she mumbled and turned to walk around him. However, he grabbed her wrist before she even took a second step and made her look at him in surprise.

“Whoa, hey!” Jiyoon stumbled backwards as Minshik caught her. She ended up in his arms, blinking up at him as she realised what was happening. “Uh…Minshik?”

Minshik helped her stand up with a small push and Jiyoon stared at him in disbelief. Did she just get herself involved with Minshik? She saw his cross earring sparkle in the light and pulled her gaze away to squint her eyes at his face.

“Mark,” he said.

Jiyoon blinked, “What?” she asked.

“You can call me Mark instead of Minshik. I prefer it that way, actually,” He said, crossing his arms, a smirk painting his face when Jiyoon still looked dumbfounded at him, “What? Like what you see?”

Jiyoon raised an eyebrow at his remark and shook her head, “No. I have a boyfriend already.”

“Huh,” he frowned and pointed his chin to the glass doors leading outside, “Well, you’re friends are outside.”

Jiyoon suppressed a laugh at his disappointed face and walked away, waving behind her, “Thanks.”

She stepped outside into the sun, and blinked as the sunlight pressed against her eyes. She held up a hand to shade her eyes and peered around the area, looking for her friends. Well, guess he was being vague. Jiyoon held up her phone and dialled Eunmi’s number.

Ring ring ring. Eunmi picked up soon enough and answered with a rather annoyed voice, “Yah. Where the hell are you? Get your over here right now! Sheesh. How long do you sleep in for, huh?!”

Jiyoon held the phone a little away from her ear upon hearing Eunmi’s piercing voice and waited until she finished ranting before saying, “You could have woken me up.”

“Yeah? And risk being kicked by you?!” Jiyoon winced as Eunmi’s voice shouted again.

“Uh, well…”

“Don’t you remember the LAST time we had a sleepover and I had to wake you up, and then you went and kicked me in the stomach? That was NOT nice. Now, get your here! We’re at the park nearby having a barbeque!”

“Alright, alright! I got it. And I don’t kick people anymore!” Jiyoon said indignantly, “Is it far?” she added.

“No. Probably five minutes walk. Now, hurry up!” Eunmi muttered and hung up.

Jiyoon stared down at her phone with a frown and scrunched up her nose when she thought about Eunmi’s commanding voice. She can be so bossy sometimes, Jiyoon thought bitterly but smiled. She looked up and checked left and right to see which direction she should head towards. Seeing as the right side led down to the hotel’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter