Surprise surprise!

I Got Married To An Idol?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

Wherever the boys were taking Jiyoon, Luhan was there. He was busy telling everyone to move faster, put up more streamers and balloons, making sure the banner that hung on the back wall of EXO’s practice room was straight or as straight as it could be. He fussed over the food laid out on the several tables lined end to end in front of the mirrors and ticked off everything on his list. When every single one of the staff had left after helping him adjust the tables, Luhan stood in the centre and admired his work. Now, he just had to wait for everyone to arrive, especially one individual person whom this was all for.

His phone rang and vibrated in his pocket. Luhan took it out and glanced at the screen – Suho – and picked up. “Yoboseyo?”

“Luhan-ssi! We're nearly there so what do I do now?” came Suho’s whisper over the phone.

Luhan laughed, that must mean she’s sitting behind him. “Good job, now just make sure she is blindfolded just before the building is in sight ok?”

“Okay. See you then,” Suho whispered and the line cut off.

~~~

Suho turned in his seat and held up the blindfold he had – well, it was more of a bandana, the ones they always wore for Growl promotions – and said, “Jiyoon-ah, you’ll have to wear this. Baekhyun, is it alright if you put this over her eyes, please?”

“Wait, where are we –“

Jiyoon was cut off as Baekhyun folded the bandana then tied it over her eyes. With his work done Baekhyun went back to playing on his phone. She decided to ask again but was stopped by a finger on her lips, “Shh! It’s a surprise! We’ll help you when we get there.”

She recognised the voice as Chanyeol’s. Internally, she was secretly fangirling over the fact that Chanyeol had touched her, Hehe, I guess there are benefits to being the future wife of an idol. A member of EXO no less. Of course she still worried about the fact that there was the 6 year age difference in this day and age. She sighed and crossed her arms, even more bored than before with her sight blocked.

The van’s engine cut off and she knew they had arrived but she floundered around, wondering which way to get off. Someone’s warm hand took hers and guided her off, just as someone from behind pushed her head down gently so she didn’t bump against the door frame. As soon as she got off, another hand took her right hand and together, she was guided into an elevator. Only when it started moving did she know it was an elevator at all. Being blind did make everything slightly more frightening than it was and the jolt of the elevator as it stopped at a particular floor made Jiyoon clutch the hands a little tighter.

“Which room was it?” The person on the left – Baekhyun - asked over her head.

“Our room! Otherwise, they’d never let him do this,” The person on her right answered. Chanyeol.

“Do you guys now what this is all about?” Jiyoon asked.

“Yes, but we can’t tell you,” Baekhyun said.

“Yup! So don’t worry your little head” Chanyeol patted her head, “and just go with it!”

“It’s Luhan isn’t it?”

She sensed rather than saw someone roll their eyes. A voice from behind her muttered, “Duh, he should have thought it through better.” She recognised this voice as Sehun’s and giggled. The more they spoke aloud, the more she came to know them outside of their idol world. Sehun’s tone gave away his annoyance but there was also a hint of exasperation. He must be jealous, Jiyoon thought with a smile.

They stopped suddenly causing Jiyoon to stumble a little, but both guys caught her and turned her around to face the left. The sound of a door opening and then more walking before a second door was opened. The trio walked inside, followed by Kai, Sehun, Lay and Suho before making her walk a little further. Then her hands were released and she stood alone. Jiyoon still couldn’t see but she could already guess that the boys had all gone somewhere, maybe standing off to the side or something.

The first strands of music began to play and she listened carefully. “You can take off you blindfold now,” she heard the familiar voice of Luhan call out. Jiyoon untied the bandana, gripping it in her hand as her sight came back but only dimly. There was no light on in the room, rendering her sight useless anyway. She turned a full circle trying to place where the voice had come from but as the music contin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter