Shopping

I Got Married To An Idol?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

Jiyoon met with her friends at the school cafeteria, pushing her tray of lunch onto the table and sliding onto the metal bench. “So, are we going shopping today or not?” she asked, raising her eyebrows.

Her friends turned their heads to look at her, Eunmi rolling her eyes and Soyeon scoffing down the food. Soyeon coughed lightly from eating so fast before patting the table, saying “Eat. Or I’ll eat it for you,” only it sounded more like, “Eee. Orwile ee ii or oouu,” causing them all to laugh. Jiyoon split the wooden disposable chopstick in half and began to eat her lunch, picking up bits of rice to eat.

Eunmi leaned her elbows on the table, cupping her chin in her hands and said, “Where should we go shopping then?”

Soyeon shrugged and continued to eat while Jiyoon looked up, “I don’t know. Maybe where we always go?”

“Oh duh. Of course, since it’s easier to get there. So Seoul it is!” She clapped her hands and resumed eating. The whole group ate in companionable silence until the bell rang for the beginning of the next class.

“I’ll see you guys at the gate then!” Jiyoon said, packing up the tray, disposing it at the clean-up counter and hurrying to class.

~~~

Shutting the door behind him while holding the package, Luhan shifted it in his arms and walked upstairs. He placed the box on Jiyoon’s desk, quickly found a pair of scissors and cut open the tape. Opening the cardboard flaps, he rummaged through the foam until he found the real package he was looking for. The photo album and camera he had bought a few weeks ago. He smiled to himself, putting the smaller packages aside and closing the larger cardboard box.

Both of Jiyoon’s parents weren’t home and of course Jihoo was at school as well. Since he couldn’t ask them where they kept the wrapping paper, he decided to go buy some instead. Luhan picked up his keys and other essentials remembering that he had left his sunglasses and hat in the car and locked up the house. He hurried to his car, sat inside and began to drive.

“I really do hope all this is worth it,” he sighed, but was more than happy to be doing something so nice in his free time. He was glad he had no schedule, only practice which he goes to after lunch. He drove to the local shops and walked into a supermarket wearing his hat and sunglasses and hurried to the gift aisle. He searched through the variety sold and bought a simple silvery paper patterned with snowflakes.

Someone tapped his shoulder and Luhan turned around, slightly shocked and fervently hoped it was not an EXO fan. An ahjumma was standing there, a smile on her face as she held a shopping basket in another hand. “Ah, young man, are you buying a present for your girlfriend?” She asked, looking pointedly at the gift wrap he held in his hands. He didn’t know how to answer, so nodded slowly.

“You look a little lost, I’ll help you,” She smiled brightly and took a hold of his elbow, pulling him along until she stopped in front of a stack of boxes and more gift wrap. She took down a simple red box, handing it to Luhan, grabbed a roll of white ribbon and then patted his hand as she gave it to him. “I bet you’re girlfriend will be very happy to have such a handsome boyfriend,” she said knowingly and then left before Luhan could thank her. He blinked and looked down at the things in his hands.

Without further thoughts, he hurried to the checkout and paid for the items. Luhan went back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter