Gyeongju Part 1

I Got Married To An Idol?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

“Woah! We’re really here huh?” Soyeon mused as she stretched her arms in the air. She turned towards Jiyoon and tutted when she saw that her friend was still sitting with her head between her knees. “Seriously? You’re still sick?”

“Urgh, don’t talk to me. Or else I’m gonna puke,” Jiyoon muttered.

Eunmi sighed and continued to rub circles into Jiyoon’s back. No one would have known that Jiyoon of all people, strong and stubborn, would get motion sickness on a plane. For her friends, the hours on the plane couldn’t have been any longer with them having to make sure Jiyoon didn’t get sick over all of them. It turns out that this was Jiyoon’s first time on a plane and the only way to stop her from being sick was to distract her.

“I still can’t believe you would get so pale from a short plane trip,” Eunmi said, shaking her head.

“Neither can I. Why did the plane have to be so bumpy though? I thought we were going through air where it’s smooth, not on gravel like a car,” Jiyoon complained, sitting up slowly and rubbing at her head. “I hate planes now.”

“Aw, don’t be like that,” Eunmi patted her friend’s shoulder then looked up when the teachers called out, “Looks like our coaches are here. Come on, let’s go!” She hauled Jiyoon to her feet and handed the suitcase to her, pushing the handle into her left hand and then walking off to the slowly gathering group of students.

Soyeon walked to the right of Jiyoon, one hand in her pocket with her phone and the other rolling the suitcase behind them. She looked over at Jiyoon and decided to ask her something that had been bugging her for a while. “Hey,” she said, nudging Jiyoon with her elbow.

“Hmm?” Jiyoon continued to walk forward, keeping her gaze on the ground.

“…Do you see EXO often?” She asked.

“What? Them? No, not really. They’re always busy,” Jiyoon said thoughtfully, “Though, Luhan always seems to always come home.”

Jiyoon saw Soyeon’s shoulders droop a little sadly and narrowed her eyes in suspicion. “Don’t tell me…” she poked her arm, “You like EXO?”

“What? N-no. Not at all,” Soyeon said nervously and looked away.

“Hehe, don’t be so shy. So, who’s your bias?”

Soyeon sighed in defeat, “Fine. If you really must know, and don’t laugh, it’s… urgh, why should I tell you?”

“Because I’m your friend~” Jiyoon linked arms with Soyeon and smiled up at her.

“Chanyeol.” Soyeon bit her lower lip and pretended to look nonchalant.

“Really? Aww, you’d be so cute together. Haha, ah, but he’s like a hyper child.”

“Yeah, I know.”

“What else?”

“Can we save this for our late night talks instead?” Soyeon looked down and made a face.

“Okay! But you must promise to tell! Pinky promise,” Jiyoon said, holding out her free hand and extending her pinky.

The two linked their fingers in a silent promise and walked to the coaches. They put the luggage in the storage and went inside, where many of the other students were already seated. Eunmi stuck her hand in the air and waved them over, where she had saved them seats behind her. She had an empty window seat beside her but wouldn’t let anyone sit with her saying in a menacing voice, “I need my sleep.”

The ride to their hotel wasn’t long but it wasn’t short either. By the time they got there, it was already lunchtime. Their flight had only taken 2 hours at most, the wait for the coaches was 30 minutes, and the bus to their hotel took another 30 minutes. Because everyone was told to arrive at the airport early, they were now at the hotel in time for lunch.

Everyone had already been assigned the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter