Lovable

Bad Girl, Good Girl

"Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile." -Franklin P. Jones

-

Yoona and Jaejoong were in front of a café, but unknowingly they were being photographed by people. The couple argued continuously, Yoona was shedding tears while Jaejoong tried to comfort his girlfriend but she kept resisting to his touch. “Yoona-ah, we can just tell everyone about us. Don’t let anything get in between us. It’s not that I wanted this either.” He held on to his girlfriend’s arm.

Yoona was trembling; she just recently found out that Jaejoong was getting married after she returned from the US just a day ago. “Oppa, you will never understand how I feel. Let’s just end this.” Yoona was determined with her decision of breaking up.

Suddenly, fans started to gather around them taking pictures. Yoona noticed, she covered her face while she lets herself free from Jaejoongs grip. She walks out of the scene leaving Jaejoong covered around fans. “Oppa! Is she your girlfriend?” the fans asked a couple of times.

“But that woman isn’t Song Jihyo. Who is she?” the girls asked while looking at Yoona walking away.

At that time, there was another man standing. The man grabbed Yoona securely while people tried to go after her. The man brought Yoona inside the car were no one was able to go after her. Jaejoong witnessed the scene and felt his heart shattering to pieces.

-

Later that night, both families gathered formally for dinner. Jaejoong and Jihyo stayed obedient in front of their parents, although Joongki the stubborn brother of Jihyo didn’t like the fact that his sister was getting married. So he had a provocative face throughout the dinner.

‘Com’on Kim Jaejoong say something.’ Jihyo was hoping that he would first speak out about breaking the engagement first. But throughout the dinner he had a heavy face. He looked like his soul had left his body or something.

After dinner, both families left the hotel. Only Jaejoong stayed behind, he went to the bar that night to have a couple of drinks. Jihyo followed him on his way there so that they could have a talk.

As soon as Jihyo got there he saw him drinking continuously. “This is bothersome.” She went to sit beside him.

“Why are you here?” Jaejoong asked without making an eye contact with her.

The bartender came and asked for Jihyo’s order, “Just give me water.” She said making Jaejoong smirk. Jihyo’s attention then turned towards Jaejoong. “I don’t want to get married.” She said.

“Me too, so you break the news.” He said.

Jihyo stopped Jaejoong from getting another drink. “Although I don’t want to get married, it looks like I’ll have to do it. I don’t really care. As long as I don’t have kids and as long as I don’t share the same bed with you, I’m also okay with that.” Jihyo said while playing with Jaejoong’s drink on her hand.

Finally, Jaejoong made an eye contact with her, “Have you gone crazy? Is marriage just something you just play around with?”

Jihyo shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t really care, it’s not like our families could have an ideal marriage. We’re not so ordinary you know.” She made herself comfortable on her seat, acting carefree during the situation.

“Song Jihyo, you’re amazing.” Jaejoong sarcastically said.

“I know.” She said with a cold shoulder.

-

The day later, Mr. Kim furiously slammed the newspaper on the table while Mrs. Kim anxiously looked at her son. “What is this!?”

“Appa, I don’t want to get married!”

“Who is this woman?”

“She is the person I want to marry.”

Mr. Kim looked at his wife, “You deal with this mess.” He said telling his wife leaving the dining table.

-

On that the same day, Jihyo read the newspaper with a big grin on her face. ‘Looks like this is going to end soon.’ She thought. Just then her assistant came in with a folder.

“Mam, this is the applications you need to review.” The lady said handing it over to Jihyo. She took it while making a quick scan through the folder. “There is one applicant with a good background, she studied in Parsons University in New York. She won a lot of awards, the interviewers thought she is the one we needed.”

Jihyo stopped to look at a paper, “Her name’s Im Yoona.”, that’s when she realized it is the same woman that Jaejoong was seeing. She was indeed a beautiful woman, she’s young and capable. She won a lot of awards and as also top in her class. She had a sweet smile and a kind heart. Althought she came from an ordinary family, she had a high sense of nobilty. Jihyo knew that a woman like her would have a high self esteem.

“This is interesting.” Jihyo muttered, “Bring her in tomorrow.” She told her assistant.