Running Away

Bad Girl, Good Girl

It had been an awkward day for Jihyo to have a face to face interview. During that interview, neither of the two girls mentioned about the connection they had with Jaejoong. Yoona wasn’t sure about what Jihyo was thinking but she was sure that she wasn’t planning on doing something rash towards her even though she knew the fact that Jihyo is said to be a vulgar woman. But she was glad that she received a position in the company, although she knew she needed to work with the fact that her boss and her x-boyfriend will soon be wedded.

“Lee Kwangsoo-shi, why did you let someone in without telling me ahead?” Jihyo was ready to give her secretary a nag. “If you do this again, I won’t let you off easily.” Jihyo warned.

‘Aye… this woman talks too much.’ He thought, “I’ll keep it mind.” He bowed his head.

“By the way, book me the next flight to New York.” Jihyo ordered.

“I’ll do that.” He replied,‘Yoona-shi is much better than you!’ Kwangsoo thought. As soon as Jihyo turned around, he hissed and cursed her out.

-

Jaejoong’s P.O.V

This does not make any sense anymore. Without her, I can’t feel anything. There is no reason to be doing this... I’m sorry, umma.

End of P.O.V

“Where did he go?!” Mr. Kim slammed his hand on the table after hearing the news from his assistant. “Bring him back!”

Without knowing, Jaejoong took the very next fight to New York… the same plane that Jihyo was taking too.

-

Without having any idea what to do as soon as they get to New York the two less cared about what might happened to them. “Appa, I can’t get married.” She said over the phone, her father was calm. She thought he’d throw a fit but he took it well. He knew he was expecting too much for his only daughter. “I’m going to New York, for a while but I’ll be back soon.” Her father was quiet the whole time. Madam Song was listening too while empathizing with her husband.

Mr. Song hanged up the phone thinking deeply, Jihyo’s mother held her husband’s hand. “She’ll come back, don’t worry.” She assured her him.

-

Jihyo was inside the plane, wearing regular clothes. She wore blue skinny jeans, a white hoodie, and open toe slippers. Nobody could recognize her. She liked to be dressy but this time she wanted to feel comfortable. She place on her glasses right as soon as she sat on her seat.

She waited for a few minutes for the plane to go off, but before the plane took off she fell asleep. She was restless after working for 48 hours without sleep.

“This is your seat sir.” The stewardess pointed to the vacant seat beside Jihyo. All stewardesses were trying to get a peak of Jaejoong, they whispered about how cute and handsome he was.

Jaejoong was about to sit down when he saw this cruddy woman who slept with wide open and her legs spread out all over the place. ‘Great…’ he thought. He sat down next to her.

Throughout the plane ride, Jaejoong kept pushing Jihyo’s head to the other corner because her head would fall on his shoulder. He never thought that it was her. He was irritated with the fact that he has to sit there for hours. Before then, he too fell asleep. But before he knew it, he felt something wet on his shoulder. He woke up to see Jihyo drooling on his clothes. “Aish!!” he got up pushing her all the way to the other corner of her seat. Just about the same time, the stewardess was giving out drinks. So when he got up, he accidentally pushes the lady’s tray making the drinks spill on his clothes.

Jihyo woke up after bumping her head on the window. She winced from pain while looking at the window. “It hurts…” she cried. She had no clue about what had happened, but she recognized Jaejoong who was soaked in cold drinks.

He turned around to look at Jihyo with an irritated look, their eyes finally met. He recognized her right away. “Song Jihyo?!” he called out.

Jihyo had a blank face after seeing Jaejoong.

“This is unbelievable.” He scowled thinking that it was Jihyo the whole time drooling on him. Everyone thought that the stewardess was at fault.

“I’m so sorry sir.” The stewardess apologized although she knew that she did not do anything wrong.

“No it’s okay. Don’t worry about it.”

-

Just when everything was resolved, Jaejoong sat back uncomfortably on his seat. There was no extra seat that he could move to so he was stuck to sit beside Jihyo. “Why are you here?” Jihyo spoke up after everything that had happened.

“Shouldn’t you apologize first?”

“Why should I?”

“You were drooling all over the place!”

“When did I do that?!”

He sighed, “Forget it.” He rubbed his head, “Why are you here?”

“I asked you first.”

He glanced at her first thinking about what to say, “I’m not getting married.”

Jihyo nodded her head, she wasn’t bothered about what he said. “Ah… Me too.”

Jaejoong grinned, “I thought you didn’t care about whether you were getting married or not.”

“I lied.” She bluntly said.

He surprisingly looked at her, “You selfish woman, you wanted me take all the blame if I was the one who broke up first.”

She laughed, “You finally knew that? But it doesn’t matter now. We both backed out at the same time.”

He was taken away about what she said, “That’s right.” He chuckled.

-

The plane ride was over, they got to the airport and now they decided to part ways. They didn’t have much conversation nor were they curious about where they wanted to go. “Alright bye!” she said as soon as they stepped out of the airport.

He waved and got on separate taxis.