Confession

Bad Girl, Good Girl

That night, Jaejoong left himself wondering inside his car. He already planned out to tell Yoona what was really in his mind but it didn’t turn out too well. He didn’t want to think too much before his hopes start running low, he heard his phone ringing to see that it was Changmin calling him. “Hyung!” he heard Changmin’s loud voice over the phone.

“What happened?”

“I haven’t seen you in a long time! I heard you came back?”

“Yeah, I just got back yesterday.”

“Hyung! Let’s have a drink at the club here in Kangnam.” Jaejoong then just realized that there was loud background noise. “You have to come! It’s my birthday!”

“Okay, I’ll be there.”

-

Inside the club, Jihyo rested after a long time dancing. She drank alcohol while she enjoyed and savored the taste of the drink. “Excuse me, do you want to dance?” out of nowhere Gary came to sit beside Jihyo. As soon as he said that Jihyo turned to look at him with a big smile on her face.

“Kang Gary!” she giggled, “Long time no see!” she was a little drunk judging from her twist of personality.

Gary sighed, “You’re drunk already? This is no fun…” Gary pulled the glass of alcohol from her hand. “Jihyo-ah, I’ll take you home.”

“I don’t want to!” she yelled out loud to overlap the loud music coming from the club, “Kang Gary! I missed you!” she giggled while pinching his cheeks.

Gary pulled Jihyo’s arm to help her up, “This troublesome woman.” He managed to make her stand up while she leaned on his chest. “Let’s go.” He helped her walk but before they left she quickly grabbed another class of alcohol and drank it in one shot.

“Yah! Stop that!” he grabbed the glass but it was already empty. “Stop drinking!” he places the empty glass on the table. Jihyo wasn’t understand a work that Gary was telling her because she was all tipsy.

Gary helped Jihyo stand still but she quavered all over the place. He found it troublesome but he wanted to assure that she wouldn’t do anything reckless when she’s drunk.

“Monday couple jjiang!” the bartenders had their thumbs up when they saw Gary taking care of Jihyo.

But just right about when they walked out of the door, somebody had just came in causing them to crash onto each other. Jihyo was about to stumble to the floor when Gary was no longer able to manage carrying her. But two strong arms where able to capture her falling. Jaejoong grabbed hold of Jihyo’s shoulders and at the same time pulling her up. Her head fell backwards seeing that she had fallen half asleep.

“Oh!” he was shocked to recognize the person he’s holding.

Jihyo’s was trying to catch a glimpse of the person holding her. She was surprised to see him too. “Yah! Are you alright?” Gary tried to grab Jihyo back but Jaejoong became hesitant to pass her to Gary.

Jaejoong was confused by the situation, he’s still shocked to see her but at the same time he wondered why she’d be drinking knowing that she does not really like to drink. Most of all there is a strange person trying to take her out of the club while she’s drunk. Who is this guy? He’s not planning on doing something weird to her right? Judging from his clothes he’s not an ordinary person. He thought thinking that he’s going to take advantage Jihyo.

“I’ll take her home.” Jaejoong said while holding tightly on Jihyo.

Gary was confused as well. “But who are you?” he said still grabbing on to her arm.

After that second, Jaejoong also thought but he didn’t have time to think. “I’m her fiancé” Gary was taken back by what Jaejoong had said. He lost his energy grabbing hold of Jihyo. Just then he also remembered that there was something in the news about Jihyo getting engaged to a celebrity.

“So that was you…” his spirits went down. Jaejoong also took the time to leave with Jihyo in her arms forgetting that it was also Changmin’s birthday. He then brought her to his car and made her sit comfortably beside the driver’s seat.

Jihyo started groaning feeling uncomfortable because the lack of air. As soon as she was well seated, Jaejoong was about to put on her seatbelt when she felt his breathe against her face. She woke up right away to see that she was looking at his neck. She was forgetting who the person was in front of her. So she grabs hold on his collar and makes her face towards her. Jaejoong went off balance, and his reflexes made his arm lean over to her seat. The situation became more uncomfortable. They stared into each other’s eyes for a second. She really has big eyes. He was quite mesmerized by what he was looking but it didn’t change the situation they were in. He tried to pull away but then Jihyo stared deeply at him, causing him to be frightened by her face expression that was rather more dull.

“Are you alright?”

“Kim Jaejoong! You a**hole.” She said with a deep tone.

“What? Did you just curse at me?”

Her face suddenly loosened up. She was getting teary, “T-This doesn’t make sense… But I think I like you.” She said.

Jaejoong was dumbfounded by what he heard. “Wh-“ he said but he was cut off when his lips had collided with Jihyo’s. Jihyo thought right away about how soft his lips where, but Jaejoong pulled back with all his might causing him to bump his head on the side of the door.

“Argh!” he groaned in pain while touching on to his head. He looked back inside the car to see Jihyo sound asleep. He was irritated with all that had happened, he didn’t think that he’d see her drunk and what startled him the most was her sudden confession and the kiss. I’m going crazy! He said looking at Jihyo who all of a sudden felt comfortable sleeping in the car. She places a smile on while sleeping.

-

Meanwhile, they did not realized that there were already photographs already taken by paparazzi’s who actually came to the club knowing that Kim Jaejoong was going to be there. The bigger news was that he’s been spotted with his rumored fiancé.