It Started

Bad Girl, Good Girl

That next day, Jihyo headed to her office when she saw her employees gathering to look at the computer screen anxiously. She stopped right between the hall to listen, “No way! This is unbelievable.” “I’m pretty sure that’s our boss.” “Are you kidding me?” “So it’s true that they are really getting married?” Out of no were Kwangsoo slid his chair towards the ladies gossiping. “If she could get married, I’ll start thinking about shaving my head.”

What are they talking about? But before they were going to say another word, they noticed Jihyo standing by the dividers. All of them gasped to what they saw. “Mam!” they stood still worried about whether she was going towards them. Kwangsoo quickly turned off the computer.

“Do you kids have time to play?” the glare that she gave them where like spears piercing. “If you want to play, get out!” she yelled out loud.

All of them scattered heading back to their desk quickly as Jihyo went back to her office. By the time she settled on her desk, she heard her phone ringing. It was from her mother, “Jihyo-ah, leave work right now. Go to the hotel for now. There’s going to be a problem if you stay there.” Her mother sounded really worried.

“Umma, what’s wrong?”

“Just go quick!”

“Umma! Tell me what’s going on first”

“What have you been doing with Chairman Kim’s son? Look at the news so that you’ll know. Your father is going to fix it.”

At the same time Jihyo remembered them Kwangsoo starring at the computer so she thought it may relate to what her mom warned her about. As soon as she opened the computer, it was the main news at the KTB website. She saw photos of her and Jaejoong at the club especially photos of them kissing. She was stunned by what she was staring at, she drops her phone from her hand as she continued to stare blankly. She heard her mom calling her from name from the phone so she picks it up again.

“You have to leave there now.”

She stood up to look through the window of her office. She saw dozens and dozens of reporters and fans gathering in front of the entrance of the building. It had happened so quick, Jaejoong’s fans didn’t look to pleasing. They protested, as they cursed Jihyo’s name and made a huge ruckus in front of the building. The security was fully alert around waiting for the cops to take care of everything. I can’t think of what to do. She thought, she quickly grabbed her bag and rushed out of the office.

-

Meanwhile, Jaejoong was stuck in the same situation. He heard his fans crying out loud from outside his condo. Reports gathered in front of the building trying to get inside but it was blocked by the security. He was getting yelled at by his father on the phone, it was all of a sudden that he was unable to think about what to do next. The first thing that he was curious of was how Yoona reacted to the news. He thought about whether she was disappointed but at the same time he felt that she could less care about it.

He heard his phone ringing to see that there was an incoming call from Jihyo. Is she going to start yelling and telling me it’s my fault? I bet she’s going to tell me that I took advantage of her. I still better answer. He slowly grabbed his phone and answered.

“Hello?”

He heard Jihyo huffing on the phone, it also sounded as if she was in a hurry to go somewhere. “Did you see the news?”

“Yeah.” She’s going to start yelling.

She becomes silent on the phone. “S-Sorry.” She says, Jaejoong froze for a moment as he heard her say that. “About that night, sorry.”

That was the first time he heard her apologize. He assumed that she was the kind of woman who doesn’t acknowledge her mistakes. “You remembered? Well, it could still happened.” He inaudibly says, he could not say that it’s not a problem because he’s still overwhelmed with all that’s going on. “B-But are you alright? Where are you?”

Jihyo’s heals were loud as she kept walking, he hears everything over the phone. “I’m leaving. There’s too much reports, and it looks like your fans are going to kill me.”

“You’re still at the company?” he guessed because he hears that she’s probably walking inside the parking lot basement.

“Yeah.” She answered, right about then he hears a crash on the phone. There was a loud screaming and rustling on the other side.

Jaejoong quickly got up, “Jihyo-ah!” he kept calling her name but she didn’t answer. She still hears loud noises of girls screaming and Jihyo crying out in pain. Those noises where something he became extremely worried about, so he rushes out of his apartment only bringing his phone and car keys.

-

There were about 5 crazy fans gathering around Jihyo. These girl fans where young, 2 were probably in high school and the other three were still young adults. Jihyo knelt down on the floor with bleeding and with scratches on arms. One girl was grabbing on to her hair, “Yah! Who do you think you are to do this to my oppa!?” But at the same time, it was not only Jihyo with the scratches and bruises. She fought back against the 5 girls but she was still out numbered.

“B*tch! Let me go! Are you crazy? There are millions of CCTV here! Do you think you’re going to get away with this?!” Jihyo yelled out, she endured the pain around her aching body. She was hoping that there would be security right away in the basement but all of them where taking care of the reports and the fans outside.

The girl wriggled Jihyo head around, “Then let’s go to hell together! Give us back our oppa!” the girl cried out.

“If your oppa knew about this, don’t you think he’ll really be disappointed in you? I just spoke to him on the phone, he’s probably on his way here!” Jihyo bluffs so that the girls would stop.

The girl smirked, “Do you think oppa’s just going to come here? You already gave him enough problems. What’s going to happen to our oppa now? You ruined him b*tch!” Again, Jaejoong is a top celebrity. Getting caught in scandals could be the worst for their carrier, these fans cared about his image almost more than they cared about their own lives.

Jihyo was taken aback by what she said, Did I do something really wrong? She lost her energy, she knows well enough that celebrities are different. I didn’t know what I was doing, but all I did was confess...

Suddenly, they heard tires screeching. In front of them was a silver Aston Martin 2013 sports car stopping. Jihyo knew right away it was Jaejoong. Jaejoong steps out of the car in a hurry, “Let go of her!” he yells out loud, louder that the girls screaming and fighting.

“Oppa…” the girl says, she was surprised to see Jaejoong right in front of her.

He walks towards them, Jaejoong quickly grabs Jihyo and helps her up. He notices all the scratches and bruises on her, he felt sorry and at the same time angry. “Let’s go” he gently helps Jihyo and gets her inside the car.

The girl went towards Jaejoong, “Oppa, are you really going to be like this? Who is that woman to you!” she cried.

He was angry, he controlled his feelings after seeing Jihyo hurt badly. “I’m really disappointed in you girls.” He says to all of them. He gets in his car and drives off.