Memories

Bad Girl, Good Girl

Jihyo still waited for her mother to get to her office to bring her clothes but she took a while to get there. She realized the smell of liquor coming from her and sighed, “I’ll just take this off.” She ed her shirt while slowly revealing her laced tank top. After her button up shirt was off her she walked towards the door to lock it before her mother came. But as soon as she touched the door knob she heard the door click as it creaked open. Mom? She stepped back to see someone else standing in front of her. A tall muscular man stood staring down to her. His eyes caught a glimpse of her revealing clothing but soon look away as soon as he saw it. “S-Sorry.” He said while stepping back again closing the door.

That moment went by too fast that she failed to gather her thoughts quickly. “J-J-J-Jongkook oppa” Jihyo stuttered with her eyes wide open. She felt the most extreme embarrassment during the day. 

-

Flashback

Hide, it was the game they used to enjoy during lunch break under the hot weather in Seoul High School. Under the Three-flowered Maple tree, there would be loud voices of teenagers gathering to prepare for a game. They argued about who’d be the IT. Finally they came to a decision to use rock paper scissors. Those who were exempted from being the IT cheered as they anticipated who’d lose the game. As always, Jihyo was good at playing rock paper scissors. Followed by Jaesuk, Gary, Jongkook, then lastly Joongki. Sukjin became the it, “Why is it always me.” He whined while preparing to lean his arm against the tree to start counting.

Everyone else had already scattered quickly within that 30 seconds, Jongkook had already disappeared to who knows were. Jihyo was still confused about were to hide. Sukjin was finally done counting, “Game start!” he yelled out loud warning everyone who was hiding around the soccer field.

Confused about were to hide, Jihyo was running around looking for a spot. The bushes seemed to obvious so she ran towards the basketball court but before she got any further a hand had grabbed her towards the water fountain. There she saw Jongkook holding onto her while they hid under the fountain. She was shocked to see him, so he places his finger against his mouth to make her shush.

The space under the fountain was too small, the hot weather also made it worst which made them sweat a lot. Their arms would rub against each other while they quietly hid under. Jihyo took her chance to get a glimpse Jongkook beside her, she didn’t mind the high temperature because she felt herself getting excited to get that close towards him. Jongkook wasn’t paying much attention to Jihyo because he was worried about Sukjin finding them.

End

-

Back to the present, Jihyo had finally changed her cloths and hurried for the meeting with Jongkook at the conference room. Before she left she stops at Kwangsoo’s desk just outside her office. “Yah, are you doing your job properly? Next time warn me before someone comes inside my office! If something like this happens again, you’re dead!!” she slammed her hand on his desk, startling poor Kwangsoo

She left quickly while Gwangsoo whimpered after hearing angry Jihyo, “You can’t even hear if someone knocks on the door.” He cried, “She seriously makes me go crazy.”

-

The conference room was pretty small in Jihyo’s department, she worried about how tiring it would be to wait at a boring room with nothing to do for the past 30 minutes. “Oppa, sorry for making you wait so long.” Jihyo hurried to Jongkook who was standing by the window enjoying the view. The view was pretty nice, since they were at the 42nd floor of the building.

Jongkook quickly turned to face Jihyo. “It’s nothing.” He forced a smile as he remembered what had happened, “By the way, sorry about earlier. I didn’t know.” He apologizes awkwardly.

Jihyo blushed feeling shameful about what he saw. “Let’s forget about it. By the way oppa, how’s Donghoon?” She asked when she got reminded of his son.

“Donghoon just got to first grade this year. He’s growing up really well.” He said mentioning about his only son.

How about you oppa? She wanted to ask that so badly but no words would come out of . “About your comeback album, I heard it’s going pretty well. Good luck on that.” He was glad that she knew of the stuff he was doing. “Also, I brought the contract for your new endorsement; we’ll start shooting by the end of this week.” Jihyo took out a folder handing it over to Jongkook.

“I’ll look at it.” He said, as they sat on the table while Jongkook reviews the sheets in front of him.

-

Flashback

Monday ended quickly, everyone slowly left for school after study hour but the Monday couple was left to clean up the classroom while Jongkook and Joongki went to clean the bathrooms. Joongki whined while he went out to get the mops and the toilet cleaner. Jihyo was cleaning the chalkboard while Gary swept the floor and clears out all the trash. After cleaning hour was over everyone decided to go meet at the classroom to get ready to leave.

At that time, Gary noticed Jihyo sneezing continuously after cleaning the chalk board, he held out his hand to her since there was no tissue inside the classroom. “Here blow your nose.” he teased.

“Are you kidding me?” she slaps his hand away.

Just right about then a napkin appeared right in front of her, “Here” she grabs it to see that it’s Jongkook handing it over to her.

“Thank you, oppa.” Jihyo became shy and her eyes couldn’t look at Jongkook.

“Gary-hyung, my sister’s cheating on you.” Jongki pops out of nowhere making fun of everyone in the classroom. “She said she wants to marry Jongkook-hyung, she’s also learning Judo for him too.”

“Darn…” he cursed under his breath. Everyone knew that something was going on between Jihyo and Jongkook but they haven’t seen any progress. The two knew that it’d be hard for them to confess their feelings because they were afraid that something would have to change. They liked the relationship they had now, especially with the rest of their friends.

End of Flashback